Send Message
Post The Hobbit Battle of Five Armies trailer
on: July 29, 2014 06:05
Here is a link to the Battle of Five Armies trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSzeFFsKEt4
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the link, The trailer is brilliant! Not too much CGI which was nice. I am getting so excited already, I think it was a stroke of genius using Pippins song from the ROTK, it really brought back old memories.

must go and watch over and over again now......
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
My sister-in-law shared it with me on Facebook. It sounds awesome! Can't wait until it comes out and dispels all doubt. Of course I will cry...oh gosh just thinking of it makes me cry : sob :.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
papples
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the link! It looks so different from the book.. which I would expect because all of the Hobbit movies are a bit different than the books...

Aside from the book, it looks GREAT! Can't wait to see it.

-papples
The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well, we know how the viewing of Battle of Five Armies will go for me...I was bawling at the trailer.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies – Main Trailer
on: November 11, 2014 11:58
Hello folks,

For those of you whom have not seen, there is a new trailer out for the Battle of Five armies,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Fv5StfAxA

Looks fantastic, really very exciting, a lot of new stuff to see.

Hope you all enjoy!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the link! Yup Kili is going to die.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email