Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is an Original?
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
And is TSAM also an Original?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of the seasons.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I humbly request to Wolfie that I use TSAM in my book.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM contains the word forehead. (I am quite definitely running out of things to say! )
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry!

TSAM has a symbol
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the letter e in it 25 times (this angle should tide me over for a while; how long have you been stuck with TA and TS? I almost believe I've seen others for both, but I'm becoming more uncertain with each whatever time increment.)

[Edited on 10/29/2014 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TSAM speaks of being prepared.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It will be a year of having this problem in the beginning of January.

TSAM has a cute kitty in it!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Since I joined end of November 2013 I should have seen other TA and TS entries.

TSAM has the letter a in it 16 times.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is assuring
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM puts a significant importance on a map
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a good one for today...Halloween!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM rejoices
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM brings encouragement.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a quote from a Christian Rock band
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is scary for little kids.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
(from maxie's post ages ago, sure you can put it in your notebook! Anyone can write down any of my siggys they like)

TSAM... has a question and answer in it.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM shows me how very creative TPAM is.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I have not noticed that TSAM changed from the previous siggy (whatever that was), as it seems new to me.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of a path.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you Wolfie, I will give you credit for it.

TSAM has two of these: ~
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is tired of getting pushed around.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM will never tire of dancing
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has lost a father to evil ones.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has deer and lambs!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of a map
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the letter y in it 15 times.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has not been changed in awhile.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Neither has TSAM
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has changed since I last paid attention to it.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has not changed no matter how long I stare at it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has changed and I like it
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a wild dance
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks a warning that to wrong him will cause great harm to oneself.
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email