Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1011121314Last >>
Author Topic:
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM belongs to an elflady.
De andelu ervenin! Mabo i grist hen. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this sword!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
...and TSAM belongs to an elflord.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sings!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is quick witted.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM wants to set the Dead's alarm clock off.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM might possibly know Aragorn
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is gentle
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Who is the Ranger in TSAM?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TSAM talks of waking the dead.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM quotes a French filmmaker, among other things.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has been the same for awhile
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
So has TSAM
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Not by choice.

I would like to translate TSAM into Sindarin, if I have the time and the energy and the concentration. You might just end up with French or Spanish.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Still no word from anybody?

Spanish would be fine

TSAM is said by a female?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, no word from anybody. Sundown is on the case, though.

TSAM in Spanish is: Despertar a los muertos y hacer que la danza, verás con una mirada tan cuidadosa, que todos los muertos de nuevo vendrá, y no serás entonces gran regocijo! Para después del invierno, llega la primavera a lo largo de nuestra con todo ser viviente. El Doe saltar, el cordero se balar. Despertar a los muertos y hacer que cantar!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM challenges
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, Maxie, my sig looks beautiful in Spanish. I have a friend who talks Spanish to me...no clue...but it sounds good.

TSAM is about a Ranger who does not make friends easily.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, Lindarielwen!

And now, TSAM above me in French is: Réveiller les morts et de les faire danser, vous verrez avec un regard si attentif, que tous les morts reviendra, et il y aura alors une grande joie! Pour après l'hiver, vient de notre ressort avec toute chose vivante. La biche sauter, l'agneau bêler. Réveiller les morts et de les faire chanter!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM declares freedom!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I hope Sundown is able to help maxie, and thereby, help any others who have had the same problem. It doesn't look like the powers that be will be fixing the problem any time soon.

TSAM belongs to a mysterious Ranger whose weapons are her family.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, Sundown tried one thing, and it didn't work. He is still working on it.

You may SMAUG the Mod

TSAM has four images and a sentence.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the word "anymore" in it twice.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentioned years
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You may SMAUG the Mod

TSAM mentions Araluen
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions a target.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You may SMAUG the Mod

TSAM has one connection to LotR
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the word "go" in it twice.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM says the road will end.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is telling someone to stand firm.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM may have self-control issues - actually, very likely so.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You may SMAUG the Mod

TSAM has four quotation marks
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM stands firm.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM belongs to an elite group of men.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions the Milky Way.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You may SMAUG the Mod

TSAM has had a lot said about it
<< First1011121314Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email