Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I was replying to Istalon's sig. We posted together Cenor.

I see that TSAM has been changed.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM Is a nice poem

[Edited on 10/19/2014 by Mr.Panda39]
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of swords.

[Edited on 10/19/2014 by Cenor]
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It seems like we are all playing this game and are posting at the same time.

TSAM speaks of torture.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
The dead dance in TSAM
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I've noticed that the last few posts have been made minutes apart.

PLEASE NOTE: Games Forum Rules prohibit machine gun posting. This means there must be a two hour gap between a member's posts: it does not matter if somebody has posted in the interim. You still cannot post again until your two-hour period has expired.

Starting November 1st, I will be strictly enforcing this rule and any posts that violate the two-hour requirement will be deleted.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The three of us were here, alone, just having some fun and our posts were overlapped. As the member with the most years here, who was game playing, I take full responsibility for this great breach in protocol.

The site rule states ...11) Please refrain from “machine gun posting” which is posting several posts in a very short period....I see no mention of this 2 hour gap. I think this site rule should be amended to specify the time frame.

Please reconsider this rule, dearest Mod. A shorter time gap, perhaps?

[Edited on 10/20/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I find that I am in accordance with Lindarielwen. It gets confusing with all posting at once, so maybe if you wish to play a round with somebody, the players can hop on chat and establish an order or something.

TSAM reminds me of the Day of the Dead in Spanish class.

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM doesn't mean metal bullets.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM wants to completely decimate his enemies.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a map hidden somewhere.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM rhymes!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very independent.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM contains a very interesting Corrupted sign that I like.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has two people talking to each other...Piper and Dustan.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is singing?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
no clue

TSAM is part of a book/story
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is part of a book?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, it is something a friend wrote.

TSAM tells of the death of Dustan's father.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is by a friend.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is written by TPAM
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has changed since last time I read or noticed it.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
This is TSAM first time on this page.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions a piper - the one at the Gates of Dawn? (Pink Floyd 1967)
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is about someone who is reliable.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM can use words to fight a battle.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Gandolorin said:TSAM mentions a piper - the one at the Gates of Dawn? (Pink Floyd 1967)

No. She's just an Underworld slave.

TSAM is dancing

[Edited on 10/25/2014 by Cenor]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions a map.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM tells someone to be sure-footed.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM wakes the dead
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of violence
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of joy
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
One of the characters in TSAM had a father who was murdered cruelly.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM rhymes
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM cautions
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email