Register

Author Topic:
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Post Star Wars The Old Republic
on: August 15, 2014 06:08
So I'm hoping this is in the right place now... XD

Anyway, this is about the online game Star Wars The Old Republic, and who plays it, and convincing me to play, because I'm not sure how much fun it will be if I don't know anyone that plays, and I probably play too many computer games already, but I am severally tempted. Also I have never played a RPG before, so I really have no idea what it will be like.

So, if you play the game or are considering it like me, chime in!
Image Image
Finnr
Council Member
Send Message
I use to play but stopped because my graphics card had a hard time and i didnt buy a new one but thats the only reason i stopped playing. its a good game lots of storyline you can do if you want either group or solo if you want. i think now its free to play and alot of the subscribers dropped off and went back to other games which happens but it's still a fun game. If you like star wars id recommend at least giving the game a go
finnr_sig
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
cool! thanks! I have no idea how big my graphics card is... but seeing as it's a newer computer, I guess I should be alright :S
Image Image
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
I play it time after time - when I have the time to play, that is! I like it, and my PC is new enough to have the highest quality graphics - and it's totally worth it! The visuals are superb in this game.
I'm playing the free part, and although I feel some limits, I can still follow the storyline well enough.
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I play it quite frequently. My kids play it from time to time. There are a lot of different aspects to the game and I am still learning some of them. However I wouldn't mind sharing what I know or helping your jedi/sith out with a mission.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email