Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Legolas tossed his
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
mud pie at
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Aragon so that
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
it hit him
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
in the face.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
and splattered his
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
large plate of
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Lembas bread, so
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Pippin got mad
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
and threw his
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
lembas. Soon everyone
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
was throwing things
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
making Elrond really
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
upset, so much
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
that he threw
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
his headpiece at
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
the first dwarf
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
he saw swimming
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
in his fountains.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
The above sentence killed me!

Elrond then started
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
to jump into
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
a flying rage
Image Image
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
however his quiver
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
had been borrowed
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
by Legolas who
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
lost it while
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
running around after
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
some Uruks. Elrond
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
then calmed down
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
and took Legolas'
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
bow and arrows.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Tauriel came running
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
to see what
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Elrond did to
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Legolas. When she
<< First910111213Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email