Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
much that he
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
bought new shoes
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
and started impersonating
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Irish step dancers.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
But Legolas fell
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
and everyone laughed
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
so Legolas cried
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
and threw a
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
jug of wine
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
that hit Gimli
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on his head
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
which made him
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
really really mad
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
and Gimli mad
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
is very bad.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Gimli picked up
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
a big rock
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
and threw it
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
at Legolas because
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas wasn't looking
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
at Gimli's performance
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
of his Riverdance.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Gimli danced wildly
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
when the bottle
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
of stinky perfume
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
hit Legolas hard
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
in the chest
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
but Legolas knew
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Gandalf danced better
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
than he did.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
He asked Gandalf
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
what he thought
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
of Irish dancing.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Gandalf liked Riverdance
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
but loved tap
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email