Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sure have. More than once

TNP has been to a drive-in movie.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yup!

TNP holds the CoE near and dear to their heart.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I do

TNP will don a costume on Halloween.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sure will. Floor length orange chiffon dress with long billowy sleeves. Garland of orange flowers and leaves in my hair. Twig broom. I am Autumn

TNP will eat French fries soon.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Not today ....

TNP will have a cup of tea this afternoon.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have a cup of tea every evening.

TNP has a pet dog
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Not since over forty years

TNP has a terrarium with lizards (don't know where I got that idea )
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No terrarium but I have a whole yard full of them.

I hope TNP is having a good day.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
hoping isn't a prediction

But, cannot say as my day has not begun - the last several days at work and several coming up are incredibly busy.

But today and tomorrow I am spending a lot of my time around horses. So, it's all good in that regard. Even a bad day with the horses is a good day.

TNP will buy a bag of candy but not give it out to trick-or-treaters

[Edited on 10/18/2014 by Sundown]
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Gandolorin said:I have not been able to get my hands on "Mr. Bliss", originally from 1982, and apparently reprinted in a 2007 25th anniversary edition.

You can get it here: http://www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/mr-bliss/author/tolkien/first-edition/

[Edited on 10/18/2014 by Sundown]
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Im trying not to eat a lot of candy, but if it is a bag of Cookies and Cream Hershey's Kisses, I could be persuaded.

TNP has a younger sibling.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
No, single child.

TNP is a twin or has twin siblings.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, but I had a friend in Ohio and we were so much alike that we called each other *Twin*

TNP should be sleeping.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Probably.

TNP has a favorite game.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I like to play cards. My fave card game is Contract Rummy

TNP has a favourite car/truck.

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Nope. Not a "car/truck" kinda gal. As long as it gets me where I'm going, I don't care what it looks like.

TNP has a favourite wild animal.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Not really.

TNP has been horseback riding
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes...and I fell off (I was two) and I tattled on my brother and dad.

TNP has their opinion on what a Hero's Death is and will share it.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think someone who dies protecting another dies a Hero's Death

TNP plans on participating in the LotR Movie Marathon in December. for info go to Discuss the Movies under LotR Movie Marathon
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I invented it, of course I will participate!

TNP likes cotton candy.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm...sorta. I get it once in a while.

TNP has been in a helicopter.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Nope.

TNP has been rock climbing.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, I just know someone who does.

TNP wishes they had wings and could fly.

[Edited on 10/22/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Uh no

TNP has read the Kingdom Series
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have never heard of that series

TNP has read Warrior Cats
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Nope.

TNP has read "A Wrinkle in time"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, I have not.

TNP has seen the movie, Titanic
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
No!

TNP has seen the movie Forrest Gump.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I have!

TNP has seen the movie The Patriot
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Gando, I have not seen Titanic either! We are the only ones I know who have not seen it.

No, I have not

TNP has seen the movie Frozen

[Edited on 10/24/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I love that movie Maxie! I almost didn't get to finish it when my mom didn't "blink" when the guy's head got blown off.

Yes....several times.

TNP has seen the Pelican Brief
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I haven't seen Titanic either ....

Yes, I have.

TNP has seen The Return of the King. LOL
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yay! Three of us who have not seen Titanic!

Retrun of the King? Return of the King? hmmmm...seems familiar. I think I have seen it at least 50 times

TNP has seen the original Wizard of Oz
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Make that four.

Yes and I will have to watch it again for school soon.

TNP has seen Harvey
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have seen Titanic, but not that, Cenor.

TNP will wake up early tomorrow.
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email