Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post [OOC] The Tale of the Two Brothers [TR]
on: September 08, 2014 09:40
Started this on a new site: http://rplaygworld.proboards.com/thread/11/tale-brothers?page=1&scrollTo=121

Here we are; in Middle Earth during the Second Age. Two brothers, who live in the city of Gondor, are in the woods when they see this beautiful girl wandering alone through the forest. Both brothers fall for her at once, but you see, she can only choose one and since the fair lady is an elf, she has to make the right choice, because she isn't just willing give up her inmortality like that. But she falls for the first brother, their love is secret and no one knows about it... except for one person; the second brother, who is slowly concealed by the power of hatred and jealousy.

The Characters
The First Brother - Eldarion
The Second Brother - AprilUndomiel
Riniel Greenleaf (Elf Girl) - Cenor
Legolas (Elf Girl's brother) - johnson4466
Mercenary - Cenor
[You can also come up with new characters, but those are the characters I allready made up myself]

[Edited on 09/12/2014 by AprilUndomiel]

[Edited on 10/26/2014 by AprilUndomiel]
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
((I would like to join as Legolas, if is that is ok? ))
The elves began it, waking up the trees, teaching them to speak...
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
johnson4466 said:((I would like to join as Legolas, if is that is ok? ))

Yeah that's totally fine! (: and in which way is he related to the characters? A friend/brother etc?

[Edited on 09/08/2014 by AprilUndomiel]
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
(( As the Elf girls brother ))
The elves began it, waking up the trees, teaching them to speak...
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Uh April I told you wrong the First Alliance is in the Second Age

I am the Elf maid I believe, also I will play a mercenary.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor said:Uh April I told you wrong the First Alliance is in the Second Age

I am the Elf maid I believe, also I will play a mercenary.

So I thought haha and great!
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
This is an interesting little plot you have here! It has been awhile since I've done something really well scripted, but this certainly has potential!

Unless someone has claimed the role or has objections, I wouldn't mind taking the slot of the first brother, our lovestruck hero!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I'm excited to read along with you all! I don't have any ideas for a character yet, but I may jump in with one later if that's fine with you.

I must say, we have quite a few romance RPs floating around. I can definitely see why...they are so much fun!

[Edited on 09/09/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/riniel-greenleaf/

Here's the girl!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Oooh Cenor, she is lovely! The picture is beautiful.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! Oh add Riniel's Bodyguard I will have his profile up in a day or so.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I could play Riniel and Legolas' parents if you want to have them in here at some point.
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
I changed the thread, I shall make my own character now (:
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
Eldarion said:This is an interesting little plot you have here! It has been awhile since I've done something really well scripted, but this certainly has potential!

Unless someone has claimed the role or has objections, I wouldn't mind taking the slot of the first brother, our lovestruck hero!

Do you have an idea for a surname/age? (:
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
I started to make the character, but i can't edit it? Can someone help me: http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/cameron-cam-serpen-perduellis/
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
There is a button that says "edit characters", right beside the "add character" button. Maybe that would do it?
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
Eruwestiel_Evensong said:There is a button that says "edit characters", right beside the "add character" button. Maybe that would do it?

It just reloads the page when I try that :/
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Berengar Foltest, I think, may be his name. Foltest seems like a nice, powerful surname, befitting a hero of sorts. As for age I was considering something in the neighborhood of 26; something young enough to be susceptible to hopeless romanticism but old enough for some measure of wisdom and experience. I'd like him to be a level-headed fellow of sharp wit and charismatic demeanor; someone with, perhaps, a more reckless brother? Someone more brash than himself? Not sure what you had planned, AprilUndomiel. But I'd be happy to work a character around yours if you have one devised already!
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
Eldarion said:Berengar Foltest, I think, may be his name. Foltest seems like a nice, powerful surname, befitting a hero of sorts. As for age I was considering something in the neighborhood of 26; something young enough to be susceptible to hopeless romanticism but old enough for some measure of wisdom and experience. I'd like him to be a level-headed fellow of sharp wit and charismatic demeanor; someone with, perhaps, a more reckless brother? Someone more brash than himself? Not sure what you had planned, AprilUndomiel. But I'd be happy to work a character around yours if you have one devised already!

Foltest sounds good (: And 26 too. Also my brother will be reckless indeed and a bit impulsive too I guess (:
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
I will work on a character sheet later tonight. Let me know of any specifics you have planned for background, history, etc. (:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
AprilUndomiel said:
Eruwestiel_Evensong said:There is a button that says "edit characters", right beside the "add character" button. Maybe that would do it?

It just reloads the page when I try that :/

I tried to edit my character one time and got the same result. Our RP mod told me that only moderators can edit your character. It is one of those quirks that hasn't gotten fixed yet. Also April try not to double or triple post there is an edit button on your posts.

The guard:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/sadron-2/

The mercenary:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/corin-3/

[Edited on 09/14/2014 by Cenor]
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
I am about to start this on a new site, because I liked the idea and I didn't want it to die, so maybe you'd like to join (: http://rplaygworld.proboards.com/thread/11/tale-brothers?page=1&scrollTo=121
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I have an account now so I will join
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email