Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Here go the old blinkies to that silly spiky lizard! I've found LED stuff that just BLAZES!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I want to order a pizza
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
These LEDs are really stingy in their use of electricity; oh dear, looks like I've stockpiled way too many batteries!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh I can bake it with these new LEDs!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
My favorite song is "Paint It Black" by The Rolling Stones!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I think...I think...I think I want to try that horse. It's a Mearas right? Can't see very good...Lindarielwen's light is messing things up.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey!

I think I'll go check out this Mt. Doom place they keep talking about.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Shine on!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the evilest of them all? I tell you who, ME! I am! And if you don't agree I will get a hammer and hit you until you do.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Is that a hunter I see?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I just might take a cold shower when I wake up.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I might just give you one now if you don't MOVE!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I can't tell if the sun is rising or setting.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Its setting.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I'll huff, and I'll puff and I'll set that house on fire!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I am confusing wolves & piggies with dragons (oh dear!)
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I not confused...I think.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Mirror, mirror on the wall who's the blackest dragon of all?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Book covers. Why not. This licensing stuff is just not what I thought it would be. So take what you can get.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Why, oh why, do I keep getting the alphabet letters mixed up?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
*sings* Blinded by the light!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Or even magazine covers. Comic covers. Maybe I should think about changing my agent???
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Think....how can I dim Lindarielwen's blinkies?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
What are all those dwarves doing in my cavern?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I see you. Only you can't see me.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry, I didn't mean to set your hair on fire, really I didn't"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder where my Aragorn has gone?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Why are people calling me Casper?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmmmm.....
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I feel a burst of flame coming on.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Shine on!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe I can hang laundry on my head points.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Don't you dare touch my blinkies!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
All comments above make no sense anymore *grin*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I think I will try that...WHAT IS THAT???!!!
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email