Register

Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Post OCC for "High Sands."
on: October 14, 2014 04:29
Greetings Fellow Role Players!

While chatting with OneSizeFitsAll we planned this RP. It is set in a Haradrim village. Sauron is calling the Haradrim to fight for him and the Battle of Pelenor Fields is drawing close. But that battle is nigh a month away. The village is split in two. The chieftain and many of his people are ready to fight for the dreaded Dark Lord, but there are some that do not want to fight, some that believe there is no reason to go to war. But their wishes to stay at home in peace are destroyed when the majority of the village for Sauron force the others to march to war with them.

Mainly the RP characters should be Haradrim. I will allow one or two disguised Rangers if you do not want to be a Haradrim. Good and bad must march to Gondor to lay siege to the White City. As you know most if not all of the Haradrim fell but this is Tolkien Related so if you want your good Haradrim (or even bad) to surrender I think that will be interesting. When we reach Ithilien there may be some Gondorian Rangers waiting . Remember to read the rules (even if you've read them already ) and have fun!

Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Here's my character!

Gareb (Cenor)
Race: Haradrim (or Easterling)
Height: 6" 1"
Family: Father: Dlac Mother: dead
Animals: He owns a black fleet horse named Sun Dancer, he also herds sheep for his father
Weapons: Bow (not as powerful as a Elven longbow though deadly) and dagger. Later his father will provide him with weapons for war.

Personality: He is shy and rather homely. He'd rather talk to a sheep then anybody he hasn't seen or knows before. He prefers being at home or in a field. Though you don't want to get him mad, it is very dangerous to do so.

Appearance: Black short cut hair and brown eyes. He wears the simple robes of a Easterling. He often carries a shepherd's crook when herding sheep. He is lean and lithe from working with the sheep.

History:
For as long as he has lived Gareb has stayed in his village. But Sauron is calling the Easterlings to him to fight against the Free Peoples. Gareb’s whole village is divided between those who will go to war for Sauron and those who don’t see it necessary to fight someone that they don’t even have a quarrel with. Gareb is one of the latter, one of the minority. Nevertheless this doesn’t break his friendship with Batul, a young man that tries to pull Gareb out of his shell. Sooner or later the whole of the villages able bodied men must march to besiege a Gondorian city whether they want to or not.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Here's my character. My first one, so tell me if I did anything wrong or need to put more about anything.

Batul (OneSizeFitsAll)
Race: Haradrim
Height: 6' 2"
Family: Father: Akil Mother: Sabiya Sister: Midha
Animals: Horse
Weapons: Sword and spear.

Personality: Batul is outgoing and impulsive. He loves adventure, whether it be going to Mordor to fight a war, riding his horse far beyond the borders of the village, or going to the nearest inn to throw a party.

Appearance: Dark skin, hair, and eyes. He is large and muscular, with a protruding nose and big, bushy eyebrows.

History:
Batul has been working with his father in Akil’s blacksmith shop since he was a little boy but he longs to get out and see the world. He loves parties, and throws quite a few, always being sure to drag his best friend Gareb along against his will.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Sounding good Gem! I will open the thread soon.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I am SOOO seriously sorry for not posting in so long!!!! My bad. I will try to be more regular.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email