Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has a small flame in it.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is mad
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is for Rohan.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM must be tired of yelling.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is just using the blinkies to distract from having a bad makeup day.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is staring very intently at the beacons.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a ring wearer
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love TAAM, Cenor.

"Morgoth had a little spider."
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message

TAAM is an original
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is NEW!!! A new avi is not something you see everyday!
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Liking the avi, Cenor

TAAM appears to have no head, but has some of it visible...
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks!

TAAM appears out of nowhere when someone steps on the grass
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is the Witchking.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has water in it
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
The image that's now playing in my head Cenor... It's brilliant

TAAM has a yellow and blue background.
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has an elf army background
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is fierce

"Morgoth had a little spider."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is minimalist.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM shouts
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is androgynous.
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is maaddd...
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM has terrible weather.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM hopes that an arrow does not hit him in the back of his head.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is the avatar to my girlfriend, the best girlfriend in the universe.
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
...and TAAM happens to be my wonderful boyfriend's avatar and as you can see, he is already up in the universe
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Love blooms on Council of Elrond...

TAAM is the only moving or changing one on the page
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

TAAM is so happy Ungoliant killed the two trees.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is an elf!
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a free spirit
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM refused to leave her true love.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is feared!
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is brave.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is a well-loved female elf.
Image Image
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM is prepared to fight
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks like a horse that likes to party
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email