12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Post Tolkienverse This or That - Part 9
on: December 22, 2014 07:09
Time for a new thread.

Any of Tolkien's works may be use for inspiration, including the films, when offering your options.

Rules: Give two options (anything Tolkien related) to choose from and the next person will answer which one they prefer, and post the next options.

The last options posted were:

Would you rather spend Christmas in Rivendell or Hobbiton?

[Edited on 12/23/2014 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Tolkien is Hobbit-forming

Rivendell for sure! Is it even a contest?

WYR fight for Morgoth or Sauron?

[Edited on 12/23/2014 by PSK]
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think I will pass this one down...maybe our dear Mod will get to answer it

Would you rather fight for Morgoth or Sauron?

[Edited on 12/23/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Tolkien is Hobbit-forming

Haha, yes she will be pleased!

[Edited on 12/23/2014 by PSK]
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
She just might be around soon.

Would you rather fight for Morgoth or Sauron?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Nice! Thanks for leaving it for me.

Morgoth, of course ..... he's the Master.

Would you rather live in Ithilien, or Imladris?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Preferring the post-Sauron era - which very soon became a post-Elrond era - it would be Ithilien for me.

Would you rather have become a knight of Rohan like Merry or a knight of Gondor like Pippin?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Knight of Rohan.

Would you rather be the Mayor of Laketown, or Master of Buckland?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Master of Buckland.

Would you rather own Eomer's helmet or Aragorn's crown?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Aragorns crown.

WYR be a dwarf in the Iron hills or a dwarf in Ered Luin (1st Age)
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will take Ered Luin.

Would you rather braid Galadriel's hair or Legolas' hair?
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Galadriel's hair - it is longer.

Would you rather spend an afternoon with the Sackville-Bagginses or with Grima Wormtongue?
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
The Sackville-Bagginses, the Valar only know why!

Would you rather interview Morgoth, or Sauron?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Morgoth

Would you rather watch the LotR trilogy with Frodo or with Gollum?
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Gollum, his facial expressions everytime he'd see the Ring would be priceless.

Would you rather be an Elf in Lothlorien or Imladris?
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Lothlorien, I want to meet Haldir.

WYR live with Legolas or Aragorn?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
congrats on 400 posts, PSK

Need you ask?....Aragorn

Would you rather find new clothes for Gollum or new clothes for Grima?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Cheers! I've got a bit to go till 16000

New clothes for Grima, at least they will have a fit for him!

WYR live with Thranduil or Elrond?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah you do..but you are on your way

I will live with Elrond. Thranduil does not seem like a partying kind of guy

Would you rather live with Radagast or Denethor?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Radagast, I guess.

Would you rather fight in the Battle of the Five Armies or the Battle of the Pellennor Fields?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
The Battle of Pellennor Fields. Most of my favorite people were there.

Would you rather eat breakfast with Bilbo or lunch with Elrond?
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I would breakfast with Bilbo

WYR fight by Thorin or Boromir?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Thorin, he's majestically awesome.

Would you rather join the Company or the Fellowship?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Fellowship ..... Aragorn Image Boromir Image

Would you rather marry a Hobbit, or a Dwarf?

[Edited on 12/31/2014 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Can I revive and heal a Dwarf to marry? If not, a Hobbit.

Would you rather visit Rivendell or The Greenwood (Mirkwood before darkness and spiders)?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Greenwood I would be bringing the darkness and spiders with me

Would you rather be cursed like Hurin or chained like Maedhros upon Thangorodrim
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Chained like Maedhros, I think the story of Hurin is too sad.

WYR be a man of Numenor or a man of Gondor?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Morgoth loves Angainor

(wo)man of Gondor

WYR ride on a Great Eagle, or Ancalagon?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Great Eagle, if Gandalf asks nicely for me.

WYR be stuck in Orthanc or a guest in Barad-dur?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Way to go L~S!

A guest of Barad-dur!

WYR save Bolg from Legolas or Azog from Thorin?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Azog

WYR float down the Andurin with Legolas, or Aragorn?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I would go with Aragorn so I can kill him and destroy the line of Kings for good

WYR spend time with Beren or Huor
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Beren, I guess.

Have tea with Gandalf or lunch with Saruman?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Tea with Gandalf

WYR spend a day with Thranduil or Legolas
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
With Thraunduil, only because I kinda fancy him.

WYR travel with Denethor or Faramir?
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email