Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, Lorien.

TNP has a favourite Valar.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
But of course ..... Melkor Image

TNP has a favourite non-Tolkien character.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sure do...Daenerys Targaryen...better known as Khaleesi from Game of Thrones. I just love her.

TNP has been to a Medieval Faire.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately not, I would love to go though!

TNP has been to a LotR convention.
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, I have not. The closest I get to anything LotR is dressing up for the movies.

TNP has been to a soccer game.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, but I have never been to the stadium of the team I support

TNP has been to watch something at the Olympics.
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, I'm too poor, especially as it was held in London! Unless you mean on TV, then yes I do.

TNP enjoys jewelry.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How did you know? I love jewelry and always wear it. My fave is my ankle bracelet made of tiny bells that make a chiming sound when I walk.

TNP has a favourite piece of jewelry.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I do! It's a ring my mother bought me for my 16th birthday.. and also my 'Evenstar' earrings...

TNP has tried to learn to play an instrument.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I play three insturments, but I am trying to learn piano.

TNP will vote "Sauron for President."
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Of Course!

TNP-same
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I have to apologise Cenor, but that won't be happening... however if it read "Elrond for President"...

TNP has a craving for sweet things.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, I never crave sweets.

TNP ate pizza this week.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am from the pizza company capital of the U.S. Of course I did.

"Sauron for President."

TNP plants a garden in the spring
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I do ... I was just looking through the seed catalogue.

TNP has a vegetable garden?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Not veggies, I gave up on that down here. It is easier to go to the market. As for flowers, I just add more as the year goes on.

TNP has a favourite flower.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, green carnations.

Sauron for President

TNP has a favorite TV show
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Not really, I like Sherlock though.

TNP has been to more than 5 countries
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, just 2 if you count the one I live in now.

TNP has been to more than 5 states in the United States.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
Just barly. Never left this courner of the world though.
TNP has three faviorite colors?
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do...white, turquoise and red

TNP has family in another state.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
There are yours too now my love.
TNP is an amazing dancer.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Only when I dance across the light of day with you

TNP likes to play video games.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope!

Sauron for President

TNP has a set bedtime
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Nope.

TNP is home-schooled.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope!

Sauron for President

TNP has been a member of the CoE for over two years
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It will be nine years in March.

TNP is watching the Super Bowl on Sunday.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I've heard of that sporting event, but never watched it, or know what sport it is... So no.

TNP enjoys baking.
Image Image
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
I do, when I can find the time for it.

TNP likes sci-fi movies.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope

Sauron for President

TNP will have a Super Bowl party
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, most likely not. In fact, my Mom, sisters and I will likely be on the opposite side of the house from the Super Bowl "party" (i.e., Dad and a brother or two) watching Sense and Sensibility. Or perhaps in my case, half watching, half being on the internet. Nothing against football fans, of course. I'm just not too big on sports in general.

TNP likes Jane Austen movies.

[Edited on 01/31/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, I still haven't looked up what the Super Bowl is! :S

TNP has a favourite TV show.
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I really enjoyed Batman Animated. And I also like Merlin, though I'm afraid I've only seen up to season two or three, I believe. I want to see more!

TNP likes rainy days.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Better than snow!

TNP belongs in a realm
curka
Council Member
Send Message
yes! don't know which one though
TNP is going to be...a person.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email