Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Post Silent Shadows (NT)
on: January 21, 2015 11:17
Welcome Players to the Ranger's Apprentice RP Silent Shadows!

A few of us players in the Ranger's Apprentice thread have been plotting to start a RP and here is it's beginning. Thanks to:

Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow

ElfwithAtatude

Mareth_Ravenlock

Mellwen_Bronwewen

Here is the story!

Plot:

King Duncan has unexpectedly received a message from the Governor of Aslava, requesting help to put down rebels that are terrorizing his people. The King wisely sends one of his best Rangers and his apprentice, no other than Gilan and Asher, whose only three months into his training. With the help of a Skandian wolfship, none other than Nils Ropehander's ship, they sail to the Constant Sea, cross Toscana, then into Aslava. On the Skandian ship they meet Genevieve a stole away who claims to be Halt's niece. In Aslava they meet the Governor, a fat innocent looking man who says that the insurgents are wreaking havoc on his nation. Intrigued, the party sets off to Shadow Wood but there one of their party is captured. Gilan comes face to face with the Insurgents leader, who explains the real plight of the people. The Insurgents are gathering to fight the Governor and his army. Unfortunately, through the words of a spy, the Governor discovers that Gilan has joined the Insurgents. In one last effort, he hires killers, Genovasions, to kill Gilan, his company, and the Insurgent's leader. After dodging the killers the battle begins for the freedom of Aslava.

Characters:

Gilan - Mareth

Gilan's apprentice, Asher - Elfie

Halt's niece, Genevieve - Ro

Nils Ropehander - Mareth

Insurgent(insert name)- Mareth

Insurgent, (inserts name) - Mellwen

Insurgents leader, Nathaniel-Cenor

Genovesan 1, Duero -Ro

Genovesan 2, (insert name)- Mellwen

Constance - Cenor

Camp Cook, Damian - Cenor

Governor, Gaspard- Cenor

More character are allowed at this moment. Note to players: We have only two Genovesans so far, we still need one more.

Here is the link to creating your character's profiles: http://www.councilofelrond.com/add-rpg-character/ This is optional.

Please remember to read the Role Playing Rules, check in the OCC once the RP has started for discussions, and have fun!

Cenor
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for making this, Cenor! Excited to see how this RP turns out!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Here are my characters:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/nathaniel-roadguard/

http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/constance-mender/

http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/damian-cook/

http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/gaspard-governor/

If you noticed last names are the professions of the people. Also Insurgents cannot go unseen and unheard like Rangers, they are mimickers of sound and sights.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Council Member
Send Message
Oh awesome. This is so cool.TOTALLY EXCITED!!! Okay Ill do some character profiles in a minute or two after I read yours Cenor.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Ill get my character profile up soon!! Like tomorrow morning soon!! can't wait to start!!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Ill get my character profile up soon!! Like tomorrow morning soon!! can't wait to start!!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay sorry I'm no CoE-Smart. I made a character profile but I don't know how to access it to put the link up here. Help anyone?
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Council Member
Send Message
Okay sorry I'm no CoE-Smart. I made a character profile but I don't know how to access it to put the link up here. Help anyone?
Council Member
Send Message
Never mind I've got it. Here's my first.
http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/genevieve-carrick/
Council Member
Send Message
Okay sorry I'm like spamming this place. Here's my second.
http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/duero/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Wow nice Avi Ro!

To be able to link it click the little world with the chain thingy you get [url][/url] these then place your link in them like this but without the spaces:
http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/duero/

[Edited on 02/01/2015 by Cenor]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, so...I have no idea how to use that character thing. So if it's okay with everyone, I'll just be posting my character profiles here instead. Once I write them, that is...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Council Member
Send Message
Fine with me. But here's how you do it anyway:
Just click on the link Cenor provided up top. Then after you finished filling it out copy the link here. Again Cenor explained how to do that. But if you're like me you can just go on the list of all the RP characters everyone's every created, find yours, then copy and paste the link here.
Thanks Cenor. I've found myself really loving the PJ and BoO books a lot.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, thanks Ro. I will probably still just post them here.

We all know Nils and Gilan, right? Should I go ahead and post their things here anyway?

Also, I finally looked at everyone's profiles that have been put up so far, and they look good.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I do not have the time to actually join in here, but I look forward to reading the RP, once you start to write it.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah Mareth. No need to do Gilly and Nils unless you want to. Wow. Where did everybody go?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Okay. Um...I think we already have three Genovsans? But I'm not sure. I think Mellwen wanted to be one, but I don't know. Are than any other characters we still need?

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering where Cenor and Elfie have gotten too. Mell also hasn't popped in here, as yet.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I haven't popped in earlier. I kinda got....sidetracked.
Council Member
Send Message
I think we only have two Genovesans. Hmm. Well,lets get this RP started! Well, whenever everyone decides to come back...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor and I are nearly done with the joint post. So sorry it has taken so long!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Joint post is in the editing zone I hope to start the RP this next week at the latest!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
I'm so sorry that I haven't done this till now but here it is.

http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/asher-walker-elfwithatatude/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hello again, everyone. I'm sorry I haven't posted yet...I'll try to start working on a new post today!

I'll be creating another character, an Insurgent. It will most likely be a female, but we shall see. I'll get her/him up whenever I actually create her/him.

And Elfie, I love your new avi!

See you guys around.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email