Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM was snowed in all Winter.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
RIP Leonard Nimoy ♥

TPAM lives in an igloo.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is still in high school.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has not seen any snow this winter.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM doesn't have a Pinterest account
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
tpam doesn't know what a hashtag is
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
RIP Leonard Nimoy ♥

TPAM never eats sugar.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
tpam is going to sleep outside tonight
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is reading the dictionary.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
tpam lives in a mansion
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM loves eating cupcakes
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
spam knows that I don't even like cupcakes
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not have a pun as a siggy.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM walked across Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
tpam owns a 5 star restaurant
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM just got back from Australia.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
tpam doesn't like music at all
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The real name of TPAM is "Autistic Cupcake"
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has no trouble seeing my avatar.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
RIP Leonard Nimoy

TPAM never double posts
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM only plays the games once a week.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM has never triple posted.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM never deletes TPATPAM's extra posts
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has kept the same avatar since she joined the Council of Elrond.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM changes her avatar on a weekly basis.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
RIP Leonard Nimoy ♥

TPAM doesn't like red.
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Where is your avi?!?! I feel like I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from not looking at it...

TPAM doesn't admire Leonard Nimoy
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
RIP Leonard Nimoy ♥

TPAM has never heard of Melkor.
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM hated Elrond
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has no idea why that ridiculously enlarged spider's leg is intruding into the picture from the left side.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Haha

TPAM lives in Japan
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
tpam is a professional bull rider
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a professional cupcake
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
tpam hates animals
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A professional cupcake?

TPAM does not bake.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email