Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Celeblaswen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Pronunciation???
on: February 03, 2015 09:29
Can anyone please give me the full list of consonant and vowel sounds? For example the voiceless sounds especially? Thanks and much appreciated. Many Meetings!
Guren níniatha n'i lû n'i a-govenitham.
Galadivren
Council Member
Send Message
Lesson One doesn't seem to be missing any, are you after actual audio pronunciation of each sound?
LareowNorthan
Council Member
Send Message
Galadivren said:Lesson One doesn't seem to be missing any, are you after actual audio pronunciation of each sound?

Suilad Galadivren,
I see that this thread is over a month old, but I would be interested in audio if it is not too much trouble.
Currently using http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/ as a starting point. However, from what I have read in other threads (Sindarin Forum -> Language Forum Guidelines -> Re: Language Forum Guidelines by Cillendor July 30, 2012 4th paragraph), this might have some inconsistencies or discrepancies.
Le hannon,
Student of the North
Sindarin: No i brestanneth anírach tírad vi amar Enlgish: Be the change you wish to see in the world
Galadivren
Council Member
Send Message
What sort of audio would you like?

The language section of Arwen Undomiel had a wee bit of a makeover a while ago, a phrasebook and pronunciation guides were added by the creator of RealElvish. This made it a lot better, but I don't know if those are still on Arwen Undomiel as I don't tend to look very often!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email