Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Love your edited post, Ilde, and I see you have brought in a new character. He will be a great addition. You worked him in very well by giving him the task of delivering the ring to Itarilde.

The ring is beautiful.

Oh, and the post was definitely not too long.

[Edited on 09/23/2015 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I spent a while thinking about what the ring would look like, but in the end, I chose the first one I'd seen. It seems fitting for what I imagine her mother would like. That and it was a gift from Elrohir to her.

I was worried the post would be incredibly long for everyone, but I'm glad I edited the post in the end
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
I can take any male character
"Not all who Wander are Lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, and as you know, my character is a Dunedin named Eruion. This pic is missing a beard, quiver and bow with Knives

this is my preference on the face

[Edited on 09/22/2015 by Green51leaf]
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
Ok, this is what I had planned for the quiver and arrows. If you look closely, you can see a spot for knives.

This is what I have plannned for the Knives and sword.

Now the sword

Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
And thanks for welcoming me.
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
oh the ring!!!

All of the Dunedin have one of these.

Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Very nice, Green51leaf! You are a welcome addition to this RP!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you Evensong. your character is very good also.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
This is as close as I can get to Linriel's sword except the jewels are turquoise. The sword belonged to Bildarion and was left behind when he was "kidnapped" Linriel used it all the years he was gone and when he came back, he saw how good she was with it and how it protected her so he told her to keep it. The sword is long and heavy so Linriel needs two hands to wield it. She will give it a name soon.

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
Very good!!! This thread is a very good Idea
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
curtsies

Thanks you, it has been a lot of fun posting the pics of how we see our characters and the types of weapons and clothes they have.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely pics everyone!!

Okay here is pics for Imrothon:

Without the bow, this is him.

This is a swordbreaker...I figured he needed something unique to aid him in skirmishes since he isn't very tall

This is like his spear...although the blade is better connected to the shaft and the shaft is longer.

Finally, the horse...Aira is Cooper in elvish!

Here are some cookies for looking at my long post
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, thanks for the cookies

He really looks great, Cenor and his eyes are wonderful! The colour of Aria is really good as is the name.

The swordbreaker is very interesting. I have never seen one.

Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
WOW!! love the character!!!!! JEALOUS
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I realised I never posted a picture of Hirnaeranin's horse, Sirdal. So here is a close enough image of how I imagine him, though he is a little taller in stature, and his mane is a little longer and he's all brown with white feet markings.

[Edited on 11/03/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Green51leaf
Council Member
Send Message
Ma!! Love the steed!
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I also wanted people to see Elrohir as I prefer to see him. I know there are pictures on the Googlewebs But these happen to be my favourite fan-depictions of Itarildë's daddy, Elrohir. I prefer the drawn image, but I see him as an amalgamation of the two below images. Hope this brings a face to the name when he's mentioned. It's also why I picked the original picture of Itarildë, as she looks similar to the below images. Like father, like daughter

[Edited on 11/10/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nice pics Cenor and Ilde. I have to find a picture of Bildarion's horse to post.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I've also found some images of Itarildë's other weapons, as you've all seen her bow, but not her short sword and dagger. So here are what I think they look like.

The short sword:

And the dagger. However, I think the dagger has a matching hilt to the short sword:
Image Image
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I love the pictures, Ildë! Elrohir certainly is easy on the eyes.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
He sure is I'd love to claim him as mine...but I'm afraid I would have to dual for his heart

From my recent post....do you wonder what a Scethen is? Well here is a pic, only its not a water creature, but land animal.

Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
It looks deliciously horrid, Cenor. And well, Elrohir's already taken in this RPG guys, or Ildë wouldn't have come into existence... but he is rather fetching I have to agree.
Image Image
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
This is Acacia:

I've also made this picture, which shows all the Crossed Paths characters with a known height. Of the current characters, I'm still missing Bildarion and Hirnaeranin.

[Edited on 04/02/2016 by limwencaevudoriel]

[Edited on 03/25/2018 by limwencaevudoriel]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
She looks just like you described!

Bildarion is 6'10"
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Acacia looks great, Limwen! And I didn't realise Itarildë is the second tallest! It puts everything into perspective
Image Image
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
I've added Bildarion - he's 1 foot taller than Linriel! Only Hirnaeranin is missing now.

ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hirnaeranin is the same height as Itarildë, I think, I can't remember! I do think he is the same height as her though, if maybe an inch taller.

[Edited on 04/02/2016 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love these so much!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Ildë, I've put Hirnaeranin at the same height as Itarildë (and Thurinlass), as you said it twice.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel's the second shortest.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Haha Limwen, I have a habit of repeating myself... I'm getting old and forgetful, obviously!
Image Image
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email