Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Missmonkey
Council Member
Send Message
Post Seeking roleplay partner
on: June 09, 2015 05:49
It's a little bit out there, but I worked very hard on the idea and I hope to find someone to help me bring it to life.

Long after the events of the defeat of Sauron, in a time of golden peace for Middle Earth, something amazing is about to happen. 
An ancient race forgotten by Middle Earth has chosen this time of peace to return to Middle Earth after their many, many centuries of absence. Where were they all this time? The answer is among the clouds...

Legends speak of a race baring wings of shimmering pale gossamer, hair of snow white with a silvery shine to the strands... and the most breathtaking description of all is the rumor of their bodies baring a soft silvery light blue glow like the moon and stars.

Fairest of all fair creatures, these ethereal beings said to have descended from the silver beams of the moon, are known as Moon Fairies or Children of the Moon.

As it happens, the moon fairies speak the same language of the Sindarin elves, making it possible that at one time very long ago, these fairies may have lived alongside the Sindarin elves.
The king of the Moon Fairies, Ithilrin, has sent his royal children with gifts down to Middle Earth to visit each existing kingdom to spread the word of their coming and extend to each race their good will and friendship.

Princess Celebrinel has just arrived in Mirkwood (I forget the new name) and she is about to find that her life is about to truly begin...

There are afew options here: We can go with Legolas and ignore the fact that he and Gimli went off the homeland of the elves OR we can say that Haldir never died and Celebrinel instead arrives in Lorien. With the freedom afforded by roleplay and imagination, anything can happen.

Another option I might be persuaded to try is to have Celebrinel choose Rivendell instead and we can pair her with either Lindir or one of Elrond's so
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, I like this idea... I would like to play this. I think the best idea is to pair her with Legolas, or Lindir. whatever you want!

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Elweth
Council Member
Send Message
I'd like to play this too. My character is Haldir's daughter so that would be a pleasant surprise for her to discover he's alive if you choose to go that route.
Member of the blessed realm of Ulmo, Lord of the Waters
Missmonkey
Council Member
Send Message
Post Seeking roleplay partner
on: September 18, 2015 09:01
Missmonkey said:It's a little bit out there, but I worked very hard on the idea and I hope to find someone to help me bring it to life.

Long after the events of the defeat of Sauron, in a time of golden peace for Middle Earth, something amazing is about to happen. 
An ancient race forgotten by Middle Earth has chosen this time of peace to return to Middle Earth after their many, many centuries of absence. Where were they all this time? The answer is among the clouds...

Legends speak of a race baring wings of shimmering pale gossamer, hair of snow white with a silvery shine to the strands... and the most breathtaking description of all is the rumor of their bodies baring a soft silvery light blue glow like the moon and stars.

Fairest of all fair creatures, these ethereal beings said to have descended from the silver beams of the moon, are known as Moon Fairies or Children of the Moon.

As it happens, the moon fairies speak the same language of the Sindarin elves, making it possible that at one time very long ago, these fairies may have lived alongside the Sindarin elves.
The king of the Moon Fairies, Ithilrin, has sent his royal children with gifts down to Middle Earth to visit each existing kingdom to spread the word of their coming and extend to each race their good will and friendship.

Princess Celebrinel has just arrived in Mirkwood (I forget the new name) and she is about to find that her life is about to truly begin...

There are afew options here: We can go with Legolas and ignore the fact that he and Gimli went off the homeland of the elves OR we can say that Haldir never died and Celebrinel instead arrives in Lorien. With the freedom afforded by roleplay and imagination, anything can happen.

Another option I might be persuaded to try is to have Celebrinel choose Rivendell instead and we can pair her with either Lindir or one of Elrond's sons

This roleplay craving is still active.
Elweth
Council Member
Send Message
Sweet! Let's do this!
Member of the blessed realm of Ulmo, Lord of the Waters
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email