Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Chronicles of Narnia
on: July 30, 2015 11:10
So, I think The Narnia series is noteworthy enough to get a thread. What is your favorite move, book, character, etc. What do you think of the actors? Did they do a good job with their character? How about setting, props, costumes? Discuss it all here Narnia fans!

[Edited on 07/31/2015 by flyingarrow]

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
Good thread idea. I only have a few minutes right now, so I'll start with favorite book. I like The Silver Chair, The Magician's Nephew, and The Horse and His Boy the best. This makes it sound like I have something against the Pevensies, but that is really not true. I love their stories as well.

I never watched any of the movies because I was too scared of how they might be. (I only got up my nerve to watch LOTR last year and so do not regret it, so Narnia possibly could be next. What did you think of the movies? My mother liked the BBC ones.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
Here is the Narnia Thread. Sometimes you have to look through the long list of threads to resurrect the one that already exists. LadyCeleborn will probably close this one.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
oh, ok. I searched the forums, and didn't see any thread for it, so i went ahaed and posted it. *shrug*

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email