Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Post Any Britt Nicole, Jaime Grace, Francesca Batistelli fans out there?
on: August 02, 2015 08:31
So, is there any Britt Nicole, Jaime Grace or Francesca Batistelli fans out there? if so, share your thoughts here! fave song? album?

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
I love all three of them! Let's see...my fave Britt Nicole song is probably Ready or Not or When She Cries, my favorite Jamie Grace song is Holding On, and my fave Francesca song is....ugghhh too hard to pick just one
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
I like Britt Nicole and Fancesca Batistelli, I like a few of Jaime Grace's songs. I don't really have a favorite songs for either of them. But I kinda felt like I "grew out of it" so to speak, and listen to more rock and metal music now. But I still listen them some times.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I loved Britt Nicole when I was younger, but I haven't heard much of her recent stuff.
Same with Jaime Grace.
And Francesca is voice goals haha
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email