Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Thanks a bunch, Gando!

Hobbit!

""Do not meddle in the affairs of Moderators, for they hold power over you beyond imagination."
"Do not meddle in Games Forum threads where CoE members with wizards as avatars tend to troll!"
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug.

Until Wednesday 03 August 2016 midnight you local time, you must post in every Games Forum thread:

"Posting "Hobbit" in this thread does not deter punishment even when the siggy is illegible."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!

""Do not meddle in the affairs of Moderators, for they hold power over you beyond imagination."
"Do not meddle in Games Forum threads where CoE members with wizards as avatars tend to troll!"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug!

Until midnight August 5, please include "I think one of the Enemy's spies would – well, seem fairer and feel fouler, if you understand." in all your Games Forum posts.

"Posting "Hobbit" in this thread does not deter punishment even when the siggy is illegible."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message

Hobbit.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!

limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug!

Until midnight on the 6th of August, please include "What is finer than flying?" in all your games posts.

"Posting 'Hobbit' in this thread does not deter punishment even when the siggy is illegible."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Image Image

Hobbit
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!

"What is finer than flying?"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
smaug.

If you can think of anything fitting to commemorate Lindarielwen, having far more and far longer contact with her than I did ... and for as long as you care to.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Thanks, Gando.

Hobbit!

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go, some stay for a while and leave footprints on out hearts, and we are never, ever the same." ~ For Lindarielwen: Gone too soon; remembered always.
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
And some quickly go but leave footprints nonetheless.

Hobbit.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Smaug!

As Gando did, a commemoration for Lindarielwen for as long as you wish would be a good 'penalty'.

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go, some stay for a while and leave footprints on out hearts, and we are never, ever the same." ~ For Lindarielwen: Gone too soon; remembered always.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go, some stay for a while and leave footprints on out hearts, and we are never, ever the same." ~ For Lindarielwen: Gone too soon, never forgotten.
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug!

For the next five days on which you are online, please include "The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." in all your Games Forum posts.
Our paths crossed only briefly, but you will always be remembered. Namárië Lindarielwen, meldenya. Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Beautiful quotation, Limwen. Image

Hobbit!

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise."
" For me the grief is still too near. " ~ R.I.P. Linda
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you. I chose it partially because of Gandalf's movie quote in The Return of the King.

Hobbit.

Our paths crossed only briefly, but you will always be remembered. Namárië Lindarielwen, meldenya.

[Edited on 08/13/2016 by limwencaevudoriel]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Smaug!

Until midnight August 19th, you must include: "I give you the light of Eärendil, our most beloved star. May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out." - in all of your games posts.

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise."
" For me the grief is still too near. " ~ R.I.P. Linda
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!

RIP Lindarielwen
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Linda
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug!

You must include "Fiddlesticks and Fluffdoodle" in all your games posts until midnight 24th August.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!

"Fiddlesticks and Fluffdoodle"
"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Lindarielwen
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
ES, do you currently count as being Smauged twice?

Hobbit? Image
Our paths crossed briefly, but I treasure the memories. Namárië Lindarielwen, meldenya. Image

[Edited on 08/25/2016 by limwencaevudoriel]
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Image .... Lindarielwen

[Edited on 08/25/2016 by limwencaevudoriel]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Yes, you can be Smauged twice.

Smaug!

Until midnight August 31st, you must include: "Dogs Drool, Cats Rule!" in your games posts.

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Lindarielwen
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message

Hobbit
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I know. I'm being disloyal to Oscar, but I saw a t-shirt with that on it and I thought it was cute.

Hobbit!

limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
I was actually asking whether you were being Smauged twice at the time of my last post, as I would have been unable to Smaug you a third time. However, I now certainly can (with your second Smaug?).

Smaug!

Until midnight on the 1st of September, please include "See, lads, next time this young varmint sets foot on my land, you can eat him. Now see him off!" in all your games posts.

"Dogs Drool, Cats Rule!"
Our paths crossed briefly, but I treasure the memories. Namárië Lindarielwen, meldenya. Image

[Edited on 08/28/2016 by limwencaevudoriel]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Evil~Shieldmaiden said:
I know. I'm being disloyal to Oscar, but I saw a t-shirt with that on it and I thought it was cute.

Hobbit!

Nah, it's just that someone posting a third Hobbit confuses me - guess I'm too rigidly in my age-induced deep rut to understand such things.

Hobbit.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
@ Gando: I think we tend to do it when one of us hasn't finished one of their Smaug penalties yet.

Hobbit!

"See, lads, next time this young varmint sets foot on my land, you can eat him. Now see him off!"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I think I might understand what you're trying to say ... Image

Smaug.

After Midnight (and instantly the JJ Cale song pops up in memory ... Image ... hmph, gotta concentrate on things at hand!) on the 1st of September until midnight, 4th of September your local time, you must post "Huan chases Tevildo up trees just for the fun of it" in every Games Forum thread.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email