Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Memorial Video
on: August 03, 2016 03:54
Greetings, friends!

As many of you know, our dear Lindarielwen passed away about two weeks ago. Some members and I have decided to create a video in her honor, where we will be saying a personal message to her, as well as lighting Chinese lanterns in her memory. In addition to sending this video to her husband and family, we will be donating some money to a cat shelter in her memory.

I created this thread to ask if anyone would be interested in writing a brief message for Lindarielwen or her family. We will include all messages in the video, and you can choose to use your real name, screen name, or no name at all.

Respond to this thread, or feel free to Private Message myself or Eruwestiel_Evensong, if you are interested in helping us with this endeavor.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I would love to send a memorial message in Lindarielwen's memory. What a lovely idea. I hope I'm not too late for this! Can I email/PM someone with my message and anything else I can do for this? Thanks
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You can email or PM me, Ilde. And if you'd like, you can include pictures or favorite memories with your message.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Thank you for this idea. She will definitely be missed.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I just saw this. I'm in. Lindarielwen was very much a big part of the lifeblood of this site. She is missed.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
I also just saw this thread, and would like to include a message. When do you need it by? I'm just wondering, will the video be a slideshow of images with the messages as text, or will the messages be read aloud? Thank you.
Our paths crossed only briefly, but you will always be remembered. Namárië Lindarielwen, meldenya. Image
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I would also like to include a message, though I'll have to think about exactly what to say.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I'm in as well. Let me know what you need.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, everybody!

It would be ideal to have the messages PMd/Facebooked/Emailed/etc. to me by beginning of November. That will be enough time for you to think of exactly what you'd like to say.

Limwen, the messages will be both, depending on what each person wants. Someone could read the message out loud on your behalf, while images and video will show in the slideshow, or you could have it in just text form.

LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
I had no idea that Lindarielwen had passed away, I was still on my training op when this happened. I'm sitting in a library right now breaking up inside because I just read this...going to miss her so much, she was my closest friend here and one of the most wonderful people I ever had the pleasure of interacting with.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email