Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
O please

"Help wanted: very experienced tracker to search for, find and retrieve a bewildered Dwarf wandering my sinuses long after their clearance, with all his tools."
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
R, please.

"It's the Dwarves that go swimming with little, hairy women."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
P please

"Help wanted: very experienced tracker to search for, find and retrieve a bewildered Dwarf wandering my sinuses long after their clearance, with all his tools."
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
"- -i-t I will -i-e -o-. -or I -- the ----hter o- Elron-. I sh-ll not -o with hi- now when he -ep-rts to the H--ens; -or -ine is the -hoi-e o- L-thien, -n- -s she so h--e I -hosen, -oth the sweet -n- the -itter. --t in -- ste-- -o- sh-ll -o, Rin-(-)-e-rer, when the ti-e -o-es, -n- i- -o- then -esire it. I- -o-r h-rts -rie-e -o- still -n- the -e-or- o- -o-r --r-en is he---, then -o- --- p-ss into the West, -ntil -ll -o-r wo-n-s -n- we-riness -re he-le-. --t we-r this now in -e-or- o- El-stone -n- E-enst-r with who- -o-r li-e h-s -een wo-en!"

WELTSHNIORP
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
F please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
M, please.

"Dwarves mining dragon sinuses - they're really getting desperate in their search for new sources of mithril!"
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
A
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
tarcolan
Send Message
"A -ift I will -i-e -o-. For I am the -a--hter of Elron-. I shall not -o with him now when he -eparts to the Ha-ens; for mine is the -hoi-e of L-thien, an- as she so ha-e I -hosen, -oth the sweet an- the -itter. --t in m- stea- -o- shall -o, Rin-(-)-earer, when the time -omes, an- if -o- then -esire it. If -o-r h-rts -rie-e -o- still an- the memor- of -o-r --r-en is hea--, then -o- ma- pass into the West, -ntil all -o-r wo-n-s an- weariness are heale-. --t wear this now in memor- of Elfstone an- E-enstar with whom -o-r life has -een wo-en!"

ARWEN MOPS FILTH
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
G please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
B, please.

"Dwarves mining dragon sinuses - they're really getting desperate in their search for new sources of mithril!"
~nólemë~
Send Message
"A gift I will give you. For I am the daughter of Elrond. I shall not go with him now when he departs to the Havens; for mine is the choice of Lúthien, and as she so have I chosen, both the sweet and- the bitter. But in my stead you shall go, Ring-bearer, when the time comes, and if you then desire it. If your hurts grieve you still and the memory of your burden is heavy, then you may pass into the West, until all your wounds and weariness are healed. But wear this now in memory of Elfstone and Evenstar with whom your life has been woven!"
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Nicely done, nól!

[Edited on 07/02/2017 by tarcolan]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
E please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
M please
~nólemë~
Send Message
--- --- - m-me-- -e ----e- -- --e ----- --- ----e- ---- -- --- m---e-, --- --e ----- ----e- -e---- --- ---- --e ---- -------e -- --e e-e----(-)---- -- --mme-, --- -- ---- ----- -----'- ---e --- ---- -- --e -----, ---e --- -e------- ---- -- e----- -e----, -- -- --e --- --- ---- ----e- --e -------.

M,E
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
O please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
S please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
T, please.

~nólemë~
Send Message
--- -o- - mome-t -e ---te- -- t-e ----- --- -oo-e- -o-- -t --s m-ste-, --- t-e ----t ----e- -e-t-- -o- --t- t-e so-t -------e o- t-e e-e----(-)st-- -- s-mme-, --- -- t--t ----t --o-o's ---e -as ---- o- --e -----, ---e --t -e--t---- --t- -- e---s- -e--t-, -s o- o-e --o --s -o-- --sse- t-e s---o-s.

T,O,M,E,S
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
R please
~nólemë~
Send Message
--- -or - mome-t -e ---te- -- t-e ----- --- -oo-e- -o-- -t --s m-ster, --- t-e ----t --r-e- -e-t-- -o- --t- t-e so-t r------e o- t-e e-e----(-)st-r -- s-mmer, --- -- t--t ----t -ro-o's ---e -as ---r o- --e -----, ---e --t -e--t---- --t- -- e---s- -e--t-, -s o- o-e --o --s -o-- --sse- t-e s---o-s.

S,T,O,R,M, E...
tarcolan
Send Message
Yay! I got past the guard dog! Oh, you finished it nol. Well done.

L for Lumbutts please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
F please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
A please

"I've been hearing strange noises in one ear, where a Dwarf has likely arrived via my sinuses."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
N please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I please

"I've been hearing strange noises in one ear, where a Dwarf has likely arrived via my sinuses."
~nólemë~
Send Message
An- for a moment -e lifte- -- t-e --ial an- loo-e- -o-n at -is master, an- t-e li--t --rne- -entl- no- -it- t-e soft ra-ian-e of t-e e-enin-(-)star in s-mmer, an- in t-at li--t Fro-o's fa-e -as fair of --e a-ain, -ale --t -ea-tif-l -it- an el-is- -ea-t-, as of one --o -as lon- -asse- t-e s-a-o-s.

S,T,O,R,M, E,L,F, I,N, A ...
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
H please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
And for a moment he lifted up the phial and looked down at his master, and the light burned gently now with the soft radiance of the evening-star in summer, and in that light Frodo's face was fair of hue again, pale but beautiful with an elvish beauty, as of one who has long passed the shadows.

~nólemë~
Send Message
Yes! Congrats, ES, your turn! :]
tarcolan
Send Message
Drat!

E for Egremont please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
S please
~nólemë~
Send Message
M?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
“S-me -e--e-e -- -s ---- --e-- ---e- ---- --- ---- e--- -- --e--, --- ---- -s --- ---- - ---e -----. -- -s --e sm--- e-e----- -ee-s -- -------- ---- ---- -ee- --e -----ess -- ---. Sm--- ---s -- -----ess --- ---e. --- ----- ------s? -e----s -e---se - -m ------, --- -e ---es me ------e.”

ESM

<< First910111213Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email