Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
DarkLord153
Council Member
Send Message
Post Estimated amount of people on CoE every day?
on: April 10, 2017 07:19
What is the estimated amount of people that log in to CoE or are just guests?
That Still Only Counts As One!
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
You can see that for yourself by clicking UserOnline on the left side of the page just below the picture box. Check several times a day and you will probably get a sense for who is really here and when and who is a bot. Other than that, there is no way to tell.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
That only shows the instantaneous count, not the total number of guests per day. I will try and find out this information from the site owner.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Most "guests" are likely bots. There are likely maybe 3 people who log on daily. I myself log in maybe weekly.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I’m here (almost) on a daily basis, and as far as I can see, the most active places are the “Games Forum” and the Realm of Vairë the Weaver (which of course non-members wouldn’t see – the only realm that’s still active?). “The Prancing Pony”, “The Green Dragon Inn” and “Discuss the Books” have variable levels of posts. Dolwen (exclusively in the Weaver Realm?), Evil~Shieldmaiden, Lord_Sauron, tarcolan, ~nólemë~, ItarildeSirfalas, ElwingAndEarendil, limwencaevudoriel, morelkor and wolfbladequeen are active in varying degrees; Neenime, BelleBayard and awelyn418 “specialize” in the Fans over Forty thread. So potentially 14 users, but more than a handful being online simultaneously is a rare occasion.
Anna of the Woodland Realm
Council Member
Send Message
Is CoE very active this days?
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Hi Anna,
Sadly we are in our twilight years, just like the Last Homely House. While a few threads (like in the gaming forum) are still active daily, most other activities have slowly dwindled to a stand still, with members occasionally checking in or posting something. That doesn't mean the wealth of information and knowledge about Tolkien's works isn't useful anymore; still plenty of things to read and discover.
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
It is not very active, like many other JRRT forums which were in the spotlight years ago when the LotR movies arrived. But be welcome, and I hope you enjoy the CoE forums, some parts of which are still active, as Gondolinian says.
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email