Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Laridhya
Council Member
Send Message
Post Searching for Willing Role-Players!!!
on: May 19, 2017 12:21
I am in deepest need of a Role-Play group, even if it's just two people or of that sort. (Pardon my odd way of typing, I find it fun.) If anyone is of a willing heart, please do reply in haste. You can find my character at this link (if it works). Otherwise, you can copy-and-paste it into your whatever-it-is. (I think it is called a browser bar. I have no idea.)
http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/laridhya/#comment-288329
Please, do reply!
Though rivers may dry and foundations may crumble, metal may rust and lives might stumble, the trees never forget.
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
If your still planning to start I would like to know what your story line would be. I haven't RPed for a few years, life just got to busy, but I'm still interested. I will send you a message with a more direct email address.

Namárië
Laridhya
Council Member
Send Message
Very sorry I abandoned this. I thought no one would answer. But the role-play base idea is something I had ideas for and then forgot if there are any ideas I will gladly accept them...sorry again ha.
Namárië
Though rivers may dry and foundations may crumble, metal may rust and lives might stumble, the trees never forget.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It's been awhile since I've been back to this lovely site, but I've been wanting to get back into RPing for awhile and this seems like a great place to do it! I'd be interested in starting a RP if anyone has any ideas!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
I think I'm about ready to do a role play. It's been a while for me. What do you have in mind?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I don't really have any ideas on the brain at the moment, but I am open to pretty much anything, even if its non-Tolkien! I'm pretty flexible and lenient as far as story goes!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
I'm pretty much a Tolkien fan. I'm a little older and don't know anything about the other idea's like anime or the Fae story lines. I haven't role played for about 8 years though I did a fair bit of it before then. Posts then were long and very involved and took me hours to write. Needles to say I'm not looking for that but I want to role play again and see how it goes and develops. Middle Earth is a familiar place for me and anything from the Silmarilion through the Third age is fine with me. I'm happy to start slow and develop an idea you have with any race though I've played elves the most. I'm not a advanced writer like many of those on the CoE. Come up with an idea an we'll run with it.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Hi Finde and Fennuir! Was good to see a date from this month here in this forum!
Anyway, hope you get some RP going! I'll likely watch and read. Take care!
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
Well I'm still keeping an eye on this but what I need is a simple idea from someone. The two of you are, in all likelihood, more accomplished writers. Just need a age, time and place to start. Do we want middle 3rd when orc numbers are increasing and they are becoming bolder or closer to the ring war? Choose a race. I prefer an elf, thought not a book or movie character. We could do 4th age where things are virtually unknown. I'm reasonably well read from the Silmarillion through all the books to the end. I'm also comfortable with non-canon. Just some ideas please so we can agree on something before we start.
Laridhya
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, I see that my thread has expanded...it’s been quite a while since I was on—since November, actually! Anyway, I’m back and still into RP. If you three would like another addition, I’m glad to join.
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
I'll toss in my character Daedalus. He's an elf born in Ossiriand when Thingol was King in Doriath. Though Doriath is no more and the world has change greatly since the chaining of Morgoth and the western lands having sunk beneath the waves.

I'll do a proper bio once we get a story moving.
Ameriel
Council Member
Send Message
Are there any spots for roleplayers available?
I have done some RP but not here so I'll have to check out all the information that's here on the forum. I have a character in development. ^^
'But wherever I came it was ever the same: the feet fled, and all was still; never a greeting, only the fleeting pipes, voices, horns on the hill.' // http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/amaery/
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I'm always game to a tale write.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
I would still be willing to join a adventure. Send me a message if your still interested.
Lothuialiel
Council Member
Send Message
I will submit myself as your humble servant, to join in this great quest.
Laridhya
Council Member
Send Message
It has once again been a depressing amount of time since I’ve been here. I really think we should get this started. I’ll start going on here daily to check.
WaitingCynicism
Council Member
Send Message
I'd be interested as well.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
There is a lot of talk and good intentions about getting RP started here, but alas, it seems that forum based RP here on CoE is Passé. May I recommend RP Repository for some active RP Writing?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email