Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I'm not sure giving those nimrods flying beasts that can breathe fire is a good idea.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Khamul according to the Occupational Health and Safety law on flying animals used as transportation the rider must be equipped with a fall restraint. As our union delegate you should bring this up with the Boss
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I don't believe it! These obnoxious, arrogant little twerps have been shriveled to wraiths by their rings long ago, and now they’re babbling about health issues?!?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
And I suppose you didn’t worry about your health issues before meeting Eonwe at the end of the First Age?
Though between you and I, I think he is overrated as there isn’t any proof that he did anything during the War of the Wrath. Anyone can lead an army Earendil was the real hero
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I can tell you next to nothing about the War of Wrath from first-hand experience. See, I was on recruiting missions in the far east almost the entire time ...
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
In other words you were hiding
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hiding!! Why you ....
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Did you hear about the old geezer that Saruman had imprisoned? Apparently he escaped and ended up killing a Balrog what an impressive achievement
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Impressive? I think not! I've managed to create an artefact of great power that YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FINDING!
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I heard that Celebrimbor forged the 19 Rings of Power and he taught you how to create them. However your creative skills are no match for Feanor whom not only created the Silmarils but also the Palantirs
Perhaps you should keep practicing
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Do you Nine Ninnies realize that you turned to wraiths under the influence of quite minor rings? While that Hobbit living on the shores of the Anduin held MY Ring for almost 500 years without turning into a wraith? Keep focused on your job, or you don't get saddles for the flying thingies I've prepared as your next method of transportation!
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I have appeared again my old friend
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Erm, are you quite sure that this is an improvement over the earlier chess-pawn thingy? For some reason, the terms "prune" and "raisin" popped up in my mind unbidden ...
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Oromë was out running so fast that he tripped over a tree root and fell flat on his face which of course caused Tulsa’s to laugh for Days
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Eh? What's that all about? Some dubious gossip you got fram Radagast?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
No actually Saruman told me that, as he went back to Valinor for a few Days rest and relaxation
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Oh sure, Curuno taking R&R in Valinor. If you belive that, then I have some nice property next to the Emyn Muil, which could be developed as a water sports resort. Maybe you want to check this R&R bit with Cirdan, the only "travel agent" for Valinor in Middle-earth.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I certainly could use some R&R after spending all this time alone with you.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I'm guessing that after this Ford of Bruinen business, asking the big boss for some R&R leave won't go down too well with him.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
No need to ask him, As I recall after your Master was defeated by Luthien he went for some R &R only returning after the War of the Wrath
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
You're a bit obsessed about this War of Wrath, aren't you?!?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Well, it wasn't one of your, or your Master's, finer moments, was it?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I think we want to refrain from adding comments to this discussion between two apparently very testy Maiar!

[Edited on 07/13/2019 by Gandolorin]
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
If you guys think Sauron and I are testy that’s nothing, that Elf Galadriel is much worse
Especially when she accused Elrond and Cirdan letting Isildur leave with the One Ring, the rumour is that she said.’
“The Elven Kings Gil-Galad, Thingol and Turgon would have just shot Isildur with an arrow and thrown him with the Ring into Mt Doom”
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
My minions' intelligence gathering in Lothlórien, Imladris and Mithlond remains abysmal at its very best, much worse most of the time. This is the first I've heard about this bit of Eriador gossip.

[Edited on 07/20/2019 by Gandolorin]
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Well feel free to leave that tower of yours and journey around Middle Earth. I dare you to walk into Lothlorien I bet that you can’t. Galadriel might banish you like she did in that Hobbit movie
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
As your Sindarin „nickname“ Mithrandir illustrates amply, you have an odd liking for pedestrian locomotion, or, as some would call it, hiking. Not my cup of tea. I leave this ineffectually slow mode of transport to my minions, in fact, I even help them by providing them with beasts of transportation with a (far) higher mileage per hour. You should know better that to fall into the mistake of assuming others like to do as you do. While you have been wearing out you foot apparel, I have been quite successful in designing a wide range of very comfortable chairs. You might want to take a test-sit in them sometime.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I will have to decline your offer for testing your seats as I am well aware of what happened to Hurin after Morgoth offered him a seat above Angband
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Ah, no, the seat at the top of Barad-dûr I have reserved exclusively for myself, and it is very much custom-made, so you might not find it very comfortable. But I have plenty of others that I made for my earlier incarnations. I have not been fond of travel for a very long time – and don’t get me started on that sea voyage to Númenor (even less the trip back!!). So, you should find many to your liking.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Speaking of seating, those Nazgûl of yours must be getting saddle-sores riding around Middle-earth searching for your Ring.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
How would that pipe-weed junkie know? He rides his despicably white-colored horse bareback!
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I know everything
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, sure. It only took you 77 years to figure out that the ring Bilbo found was my One Ring.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
A minor set back
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
How did you arrive at this lunacy of sending those soft, squishy halflings on quests? I mean, "reinforcing" thirteen Dwarves (that was laughable enough!) with that Bilbo in a quest against Smaug – give me a break! And then you top that by substituting a single halfling for the thirteen Dwarves in the Ring quest – and we’re not talking about the brightest candle in the chandelier with this Samwise (his name should have tipped you off). Do you smoke a “special” brand of pipeweed? But you had such an unbelievable run of pure luck in both of those quests – I’ll put it this way: you should stay away from participating in lotteries of any kind until the final Music that Mandos prophesized!
<< First1617181920Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email