Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
How did Melkor arrive with the lunacy of making you his second in command you lost every battle you were in.
It may have been luck with the Dwarves and Bilbo but remember it was Bard who killed Smaug whom of which is a thousand times weaker than Ancalagon whom of which was killed buy a little wooden boat.
I admit that Samwise may not be the smartest Hobbit however when he was alone in Mordor did he not reject the Rings Power in turn defeating you. Also a simple Hobbit named Pippin kind of defeated you in the Palantir
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
OK, you had ridden on to Minas Tirith with that Pippin when I started having some control issues over Curuno's Palantir. But to set some apparently erroneous second-hand information you may have received right, that was what's-his-name with some reforged sword.

But I can also tell you that reading that halfling's mind wasn't overly enlightening, either. You might not believe the kind of vapid, vacuous stuff you encounter there!
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I can’t remember did you help Aulë with building the two lamps?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Aulë built lamps? I guess that certainly means no. Might have been during the time I was trying to get Utumno halfway organized. You may vaguely remember that the Big Boss was very much not one for the minutiae of the minimum bureaucracy needed to keep things from falling into total anarchy.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
There have been some great Elven and Human warriors especially in the First Age. In your opinion who do you think were the greatest Elven and Human warriors? I’m going to have to say Hurin and Fingolfin
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Ah yes, hasty reading has its drawbacks. For a short (very short) time “great warriors” set me on the wrong track, but then I quickly realized that on practically everything, we have diametrically opposite views. But with that recognition, I can sort of confirm that the two you mention head our “pains in south dorsal regions” list.

I really must login more often as I'm lagging behind now.

[Edited on 08/09/2019 by Gandolorin]
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
It appears nothing really grows in Mordor perhaps I should ask Sam or Radagast to take a look at Mordor’s soil
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
While that somewhat simpleminded Hobbit probably wouldn't do any damage, I definitely do not want that mushroom-addled Istar anywhere near my slaves! Their efficiency is bad enough as is, and if I try to think of them lying around on their backs looking at the clouds with a stupid grin on their face – *shudder* - after that downfall of Númenor and having Ring and finger cut off shortly thereafter, I don’t need that kind of aggravation (evil Maiar also have feelings, you know!).

[Edited on 08/13/2019 by Gandolorin]
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder if there are other Fire breathing dragons or Balrogs hiding somewhere in Middle Earth. I certainly don’t to find out
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Believe me, I had plenty of time to check that out. It seems that color-shifting vagrant was involved in eliminating the last ones of each species - made two endangered species extinct, the cad!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Perhaps you could create a few more so we can have a "bait the Balrog" contest?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Does anybody know the shortest way to Far Harad?!?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I personally have never been that far Southeast You should ask Aragorn

[Edited on 08/22/2019 by Lord_Sauron]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
That pup?!? I have millennia more experience in those regions than he does. But I only dispense information at a price, as should be clear to all!
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I battled your Nazgul on top of Amon Sûl. I was quite disappointed that it was so easy for me to brush them aside
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
While I'll admit these nine are not the brightest candles in the chandelier, they did notice that your Great Ring was not the one they had been sent to retrieve, so they sensibly (a rare occurrence) decided to give any further actions against you a pass.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Lord Elrond believes that men are weak. I asked him that if he had the gift of foresight then how come he didn’t foresee the events of the Second Age. He got angry

[Edited on 09/23/2019 by Lord_Sauron]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Now, now, don't you be too hard on young Elrond. Don't forget, he was a mere whelp of 58 years when the Second Age began. Hardly out his diapers, one could almost say.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I suppose I have been a little hard on him and he has done some amazing things
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I was talking about the beginning of the Second Age. Do not get me started about the last 750 years of it! Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
That period was a good one for us, I must say.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I think we are going around in circles

[Edited on 09/30/2019 by Lord_Sauron]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I wonder if Lord Morgoth had the staff problems I have.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
You were part of his staff back then. What does that tell us?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
What were we talking about just now?
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
What these bickering Maiar obviously need is some refreshment!
Lembas, anyone?!?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Do you have any Old Toby to go with that Lembas?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
You know, if you had stuck to Lembas and given the Old Toy a pass in the last 2000 years, you wouldn't be thinking of prunes so often when you look in a mirror.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Yes and if you had just either stayed in your tower, or just leave your ring in the tower you would of won the battle of the Last Alliance. Also if you had the ring on your toe it would not of been so easily cut off.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Weed guy, BotLA was 1000 years of the sun before you even showed up here in Middle-earth, what would you know about it (and no, Melian reminiscing about the First Age would not have been helpful!) And you’re not the go-to-guy for re-embodiments, either. I mean, for your GtG to GtW transition, you had the support from maximum up. Only Maia to ever return to M-e with enhanced powers!!! (OK, only we two have ever done this …) But after I got caught in that Númenor carnage where maximum up also meddled, I realized that perfect replication of the Eruhini of portions not visible due to clothing customs is not necessary (and lest you forget, getting slam-dunked by that annoying Valinorean pooch who was accompanying this half-Maiar song-and-dance chick and her rather scruffy-looking human tag-along was less than gruntling, too).

What toes, ignoramus?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Because of that Balrog I lost my favourite pipe in Moria, it’s funny in a way that Durin’s bane fell into the underground lake but was able to swim out and re ignite his flame while Gothmog fell in to a Fountain and couldn’t get out
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I wonder if one of the Nazgûl could pick up lunch on the way back to Mordor.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I have heard that Khamul is annoyed that this Gothmog character is trying to steal his position in the leadership ladder
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I do hair commercials.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I am here to support your evil deeds, not to get my hair products. Leave that to the Elf.
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email