Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First910111213Last >>
Author Topic:
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
limwencaevudoriel said:I wish, not for the first time and probably not the last, that I had separated "Limwen" and "Caevudoriel" in my username. The signature was supposed to help.

Your signature is supposed to help??? Please tell me that you are kidding! Image

S please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
N please
morelkor
Council Member
Send Message
I please
I ain't been droppin' no eaves, sir, honest.
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
It was supposed to, but appears to be rather unsuccessful. I guess it shows the space between the two names?

---n --ea- -e-es-a-s ---n-e- in --e -ee- -a-e-s s---- --- --ea- -in-s -- s--ne: s-i-- -i-- -----e- e-e- an- --annie- ----s --e- ----ne- ---n --e N----. --e -e-- -an- -- ea-- -as -aise- -a-- ----a--s in -es---e -- -a--i--; in ea-- -i--- -an- --e-e -a- an a-e; ---n ea-- -ea- --e-e -as a ------in- -e-- an- ----n. --ea- ---e- an- -a-es-- --e- s-i-- ---e, --e si-en- -a--ens -- a --n-(-)-anis-e- -in----.

"You renounce your friendship even in the hour of our need."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
The space …? Ah, that yes … I think …

I think you know that I occasionally nag (severely)?
You forgot to post the letters guessed so far at the bottom of your post – or more precisely between the end of your Hangman puzzle and your HHS penalty. By my chronological count they are E A S N I, to which I now add

D please
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
*Note to self: must get a copy to clipboard button working in hangman helper prog*

R for Rotifer please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry, Gandolorin - I'll make sure to put the letters in from now on. Before I begin, I thought I'd show you the crazy formatting I'm seeing:

---n -rea- -edes-a-s ---nded in --e dee- -a-ers s---d --- -rea- -in-s -- s--ne: s-i-- -i-- ---rred e-e- and -rannied -r--s --e- -r--ned ---n --e N-r--. --e -e-- -and -- ea-- -as raised -a-- ----ards in -es--re -- -ar-i--; in ea-- ri--- -and --ere -a- an a-e; ---n ea-- -ead --ere -as a -r----in- -e-- and -r--n. -rea- ---er and -a-es-- --e- s-i-- --re, --e si-en- -ardens -- a --n-(-)-anis-ed -in-d--.

SARDINE
tarcolan
Send Message
Erk! That's not right at all.

T for Tarragon please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
K please
morelkor
Council Member
Send Message
O please
I ain't been droppin' no eaves, sir, honest.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I think the crazy formatting was my fault. For some reason, my previous signature caused the programme unmanageable stress, resulting in a wee hissy fit.

M please

“What has it got in its pocketses?”
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
--on -reat -edes-a-s -o-nded in --e dee- -aters stood t-o -reat kin-s o- stone: sti-- -it- ---rred e-es and -rannied -ro-s t-e- -ro-ned --on t-e Nort-. T-e -e-t -and o- ea-- -as raised -a-- o-t-ards in -est-re o- -ar-in-; in ea-- ri--t -and t-ere -a- an a-e; --on ea-- -ead t-ere -as a -r-m--in- -e-m and -ro-n. -reat -o-er and ma-est- t-e- sti-- -ore, --e si-ent -ardens o- a -on-(-)-anis-ed kin-dom.

RANDOM KITES
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
H please
tarcolan
Send Message
Upon great pedestals founded in the deep waters stood two great kings of stone: still with blurred eyes and crannied brows they frowned upon the North. The left hand of each was raised palm outwards in gesture of warning; in each right hand there was an axe; upon each head there was a crumbling helm and crown. Great power and majesty they still wore, the silent wardens of a long-vanished kingdom.

------- -------- ---- ----- ----- ---- - ----- ------- -- ---- -- ---- ------ ----. -- ---- -- -- --- ----- ----- ---- -------. ------- --- --- --- --------. ---- ---- -- ----- -- ---- ----- -- --- ------- ----, --- ---- ----- --- --- --- ------ -- --- --- ------ ------ ---- ------, ------- ----- ---- ----- ---- -- --- -------- -----. -- --- ---(-)------- --- ------ ---- ---- -----, --- -- ----- -- ---- -------.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats, tarc!

E please
tarcolan
Send Message
------- ----e-e- ---- ----- ----e ---- - ---e- ------e -- ---- -- ---- -e---e ----. -- ---- -- -- --- ----- ----- --e- -----e-. ---e--- --e --- --- --------. --e- -e-- -- ----e -- --e- ----- -- --e -e--e-- ---e, --- --e- ----- -ee --e --- ----e- -- --e --- ------ ------ e-e- ----e-, ------- ----- ---- --e-- -ee- -- --e -------- ---e-. -- --e ---(-)------- --e ------ --e- ---- ---e-, --- -- -e--- -- ---- -e-----.

E
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
S please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
P please
tarcolan
Send Message
------- --ppe-e- ---- ----- ---se ---- - ---e- ------e -- ---- -- ---- -e---e ----. -s s--- -s -- --s ----- ----- --e- s----e-. ---e--- --e --- --s --------. --e- -ep- -s ---se -s --e- ----- -- --e -es-e-- s--e, --- --e- ----- see --e --- s--pes -- --e --- -----s --s--- e-e- ----e-, s------ ----s ---- --e-- -ee- -- --e -------- ---e-. -- --e ---(-)------- --e -----s --e- ---- ---e-, --- -- -e--- -- ---- -e-----.

ESP
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
A please
tarcolan
Send Message
------- -appe-e- --a- ----- ---se --a- a ---e- ------e -- -a-- a- ---- -e---e -a--. As s--- as -- -as ----- ----- --e- s-a--e-. A--ea-- --e --- -as --------. --e- -ep- as ---se as --e- ----- -- --e -es-e-- s--e, a-- --e- ----- see --e --- s-apes -- --e --- -----s --s--- e-e- ----e-, s-a---- -a--s ---- --e-- -ee- -- --e -------- ---e-. -- --e ---(-)------- --e -----s --e- ---- ---e-, a-- -- -e-a- -- -a-- -ea----.

PEAS
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
N please
tarcolan
Send Message
N----n- -appene- --a- n---- ---se --an a ---e- ------e -- -a-n an ---- -e---e -a-n. As s--n as -- -as ----- ----- --e- s-a--e-. A--ea-- --e --- -as ---nn-n-. --e- -ep- as ---se as --e- ----- -- --e -es-e-n s--e, an- --e- ----- see --e --- s-apes -- --e --- -----s --s-n- e-e- ----e-, s-a---- -a--s ---- --e-- -ee- -n --e ------n- ---e-. -n --e ---(-)---n-n- --e -----s --e- ---n ---e-, an- -- -e-an -- -a-n -ea----.

NEAPS
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
H please
tarcolan
Send Message
N--h-n- happene- -ha- n--h- ---se -han a ---e- ------e -- -a-n an h--- -e---e -a-n. As s--n as -- -as ----- ---h- -he- s-a--e-. A--ea-- -he --- -as -h-nn-n-. -he- -ep- as ---se as -he- ----- -- -he -es-e-n s--e, an- -he- ----- see -he --- shapes -- -he --- -----s --s-n- e-e- h--he-, sha---- -a--s ---h -he-- -ee- -n -he h-----n- ---e-. -n -he ---(-)---n-n- -he -----s --e- ---n ---e-, an- -- -e-an -- -a-n hea----.

SHAPEN
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
T please
tarcolan
Send Message
N-th-n- happene- that n--ht ---se than a ---e- ------e -- -a-n an h--- -e---e -a-n. As s--n as -t -as ----- ---ht the- sta-te-. A--ea-- the --- -as th-nn-n-. The- -ept as ---se as the- ----- t- the -este-n s--e, an- the- ----- see the --- shapes -- the --- -----s --s-n- e-e- h--he-, sha---- -a--s --th the-- -eet -n the h-----n- ---e-. -n the ---(-)---n-n- the -----s --e- ---n ---e-, an- -t -e-an t- -a-n hea----.

THE PANS
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
D please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
O please
tarcolan
Send Message
Nothin- happened that ni-ht -o-se than a --ie- d-i---e o- -ain an ho-- -e-o-e da-n. As soon as it -as ----- -i-ht the- sta-ted. A--ead- the -o- -as thinnin-. The- -ept as --ose as the- -o--d to the -este-n side, and the- -o--d see the di- shapes o- the -o- --i--s -isin- e-e- hi-he-, shado-- -a--s -ith thei- -eet in the h----in- -i-e-. In the -id(-)-o-nin- the --o-ds d-e- do-n -o-e-, and it -e-an to -ain hea-i--.

HOP INSTEAD
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
G please
tarcolan
Send Message
Nothing happened that night -o-se than a --ie- d-i---e o- -ain an ho-- -e-o-e da-n. As soon as it -as ----- -ight the- sta-ted. A--ead- the -og -as thinning. The- -ept as --ose as the- -o--d to the -este-n side, and the- -o--d see the di- shapes o- the -o- --i--s -ising e-e- highe-, shado-- -a--s -ith thei- -eet in the h----ing -i-e-. In the -id(-)-o-ning the --o-ds d-e- do-n -o-e-, and it -egan to -ain hea-i--.

PAINTED HOGS
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
R please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
C, please.
<< First910111213Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email