Register

Author Topic:
AgentElrond
Council Member
Send Message
Post 2021 is here! Hello friends!
on: January 18, 2021 01:15
Hello friends!

I’m honestly not sure if there is anyone around here anymore, it definitely seems a lot more quiet than in the hay day of the early 2000’s, but I suppose I just wanted to come back (since somehow I remembered my account password after a few years) and say hello again! How is everyone? How is 2021 treating you all?

On my end things are quiet, which is a good thing. I’ve been out of work and basically quarantining at home for almost a year now, in good health (thanks in large part to the aforementioned staying at home) and semi-good spirits (though turning the big 3-0 back in October made that part complicated for a bit). Lately I’ve been getting back into the things I loved in my childhood and adolescence, which includes a three day showing of our favorite trilogy. I guess I didn’t realize how much these films and this community meant to me until I found my way back again.

I hope everyone is healthy and well, and I look forward to hearing from all of you!
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome back! I haven't been on here very much anymore but lately I've been poking around more often. I'm still stuck in quarantine too doing online classes which sucks because I was looking forward to being on campus so much when I first enrolled.
I ended up cleaning out quite a few of my Tolkien related books this year due to cabin-fever and am looking forward to everything opening up again so I can go to the bookstore and trade them in for something I'd like better. It might still be a while before I can do that though.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email