on: March 26, 2003 02:48

[Edited on 12/10/2003 by RhovanionWarrior]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Potbelly Pony Pub II
on: March 26, 2003 02:53
*goldberry wakes and comes down to find the new extension on the pub*

Wow I must have slept a looong time! A new room! That calls for a drink to celebrate!

Legolas: Make that a hot cocoa Barliman! I think Goldy has had enough ale for the moment!

*goldberry pouts *

*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 03:04
*Stops dancing with Pippin*
Pip look! a new room!!
Pippin: Wow! that was fast!Well Come on lets go get some ale to celebrate!!!
Good Idea!!
*Pippin picks up Meli and carries her into the new room. Then puts her down once in the new room*
This rooms seams bigger!
Pippin:Ofcourse Meli!!
*They go get a couple pints of ale and start drinking.*
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 03:09
A new room, yeehaa! More room for fun, I say!

Well Tuddie dear looks like Goldy and Legolas are out, and it seems Jeanne and Tegol as well. I hope he's all right, there seems to be something going around. First poor Mae, then Tegol. Hopefully they'll be better and ready to re-join the fray soon.

Meanwhile, may I compliment you on your dancing, not to mention how very irresistable you look doing it! First man I've ever met who can keep up with me! I do believe you may even outlast me. But I've got several hours left in me yet. How about a pint to keep our blood flowing? Not that we need the help, but as good an exscuse as any!
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 03:13
*stops dancing*
Is Tegol going to be alright? First he was dancing and the next thing I knew he was on the floor! I think we should call it quits for the dance-a-thon considering the present circumstances and the addition of the new room in the Pub!

Haldir: I will return, I want to go see the new room. *walks into the new room*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 03:14
*Enters room and assists Tegol to a chair*

"Hey Tegol, are you okay?"

*Sits down with him and waits for a reply*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 03:31
TEGOL: I will be, I suppose. I'm sorry to spoil the dance, Jeanne. Forgive me, everyone.

HANN: You take it easy, Tegol. No rush. When you want to talk about Neitha, I'm here, understand?

NARU: That goes for both of us, Tegol.

TEGOL: Thank you, all. Where's my book?

FREE NEON TWISTY STRAWS FOR EVERYONE! ON THE HOUSE!

{{check the Journals for our announcement! Put in a comment while you're there!}}

[Edited on 27/3/2003 by Narulothwen]
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 03:45
I say we all sit down for a nice dinner together...It been a while since we've eaten any real food besides fruit rings hasn't it? Well with the exception of our hobbits here.

Who's up for it? Maybe a few poker games to go along with our dinner? Come on everyone...I'm buying! Oh and Barliman put it on my tab...I'll pay it in a few weeks! And give everyone anything they order!

Merry: Did I hear something about free food? *gets up and looks around*

Rumil: Hmmm...I have to say M, thats quite an inticing offer...I think I may take you up on it! Come on Orophin lets take advantage of M while we can!*both get up and go order at the bar*

*Haldir comes back in* M my darling you don't know what you just got yourself into! Your tab will be off the charts by the end of the night!

Well that's great to hear! I think I'll go see Rho and see how she's feeling...and maybe bring her something to eat. Do you think Strider would mind? *looks around for an answer*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 03:46
Wow, I forgot about those neon twisty straws! Legolas,make sure Barliman puts a blue one in my ale!

*legolas smiles at Goldbery*

Legolas:Good try! No ale,cocoa remember? Barliman add a blue twisty straw for my pouty wife over there.

Im NOT pouting Legolas.....

*goldy smiles cheekily at legolas*

Come here and kiss me!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 03:48
*Smiled while watching everyone cheer for the straws. Turns back to Tegol*

"Its alright, I never really lasted long on the dance floor. If you don't mind me asking, and you don't have to you know, but who is this Nietha you, Hann and Naru speak of? Is she your...girlfriend?"

*Looks at Tegol for a reply and feeling a bit embarressed for asking him the last question :blush:*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 03:58
STRIDER: I ask you Hann, that you allow no visitors up to see her.
HANN: I'm sorry, M, but until Strider says different, no visitors.

*Tegol still looks too shaken to talk.*

HANN: When I left Minas Tirith almost a year and a half ago Tegol and Neitha were engaged, to be married in November... *Tegol shakes his head.*

TEGOL: She's gone. The day before... *he falls silent again, his eyes swimming*
Electra
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 04:04
A young girl hidden by a black cloack walks into the pub, removing her hood. "Well, well, looks like everyone is having fun in her." she says with a sweet smile and sits at a small table.
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 04:05
Pippin: Free neon twisty straws?!?! and free food?!?!
Oh!My!Pip lets go I'm hungry!!
*They make their way to the bar*
Barliman I'll have a ale with a pink twisty straw and a huge plate of food I dont care what's in it as long as it's good food!!
Pippin: Same for me but a blue twisty straw instead of pink!
*Barliman brings them their orders then they go eat*
Thank you M your the best!!!
*Notices a stranger walking in and sitting down*

[Edited on 27/3/2003 by *MelioftheShire*]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 04:24
*Looks down at the sad news and then looks back up to see Tegol about to cry.*

"Hey... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to relive a sad memory. Are you okay? Do you need to talk about it? I'll go get Naru and Hann for you and I'll leave and all..."

*Looks to see Tegol's response while handing him a hankerchief*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 04:34
Legolas: Thankyou M for the offer,I think Goldy could do with something else in her stomach besides ale!

I have got something else in my stomach besides ale,you're making me drink this cocoa'! Thats something else! *smiles at M* But since you are offering..... I'll have a plate of stew Barliman.....Legolas?

Legolas: Make that two.

*Goldy smiles at Meli and Pip enjoying their free meal*

Seems nothing gets you lot moving quicker then the offer of free food!

*goldy turns and notices a newcomer*

Well hi there stranger! Im Goldberry,everyone calls me Gold or Goldy.That gorgeous elf over there is my new husband,Legolas. And your name is.......

[Edited on 27/3/2003 by goldberry]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 04:55
*Naru notices the black-cloaked girl at a table by herself.*
Mae Govannen, newcomer! You've picked a good time to visit the hot-spot of Bree. We're celebrating the new addition to our favorite Pub. I'm Narulothwen of Hobbiton & Imladris. The ranger over there is my new husband Hannastirn of Rhovanion. Most everybody calls us Naru & Hann, tho. We're pretty casual & friendly here. What can we call you?
Have you tried Aowyn's fruit rings? Dried, rum-soaked rings in five flavors. We even use them to play poker!
M, weren't you suggesting a round of poker? Haldir and who else? All three of the Lorien lads?
Barliman, how about a fresh deck of cards! You have ones with the Pub logo on them? Great!

Enjoy yourself!

TEGOL: *sniffs* No, no. I'm fine. Forgive me. It's just... not important. Did I hear there's a free dinner? I'd like to try the stew. May I fetch something for you, Lady Jeanne?
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 04:57
Dinner sounds good! Good ol' M and Neon Twisty Straws, parTAY! Could I have a green one, please Barliman?? By all means please count me in on the poker madness!

Come on Tudo darling, you can take a break now that you've thoroughly impressed everyone with your moves

*pulls up a seat by Goldy* That was a nice move with the blue twisty straw in the ale, my friend. Very sneaky!

Welcome, Electra, to the finest pub in Middle Earth I'm Poppy, sometimes called Rudhwethiel. We'll have to get together over a pint sometime and swap stories!

[Edited on 27/3/2003 by Rudhwethiel]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 04:59
*Looks at Tegol as he gets up*

"Stew and a cup of tea will be fine."

*Watches as he turns and leaves.*

-Thinks to self- "I hope I didn't open a painful cut that is hard to bare. I feel so horrible about it. I hope there is something I could do to make him feel better."
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 05:09
*turns to Poppy*

I tried to get it past him Poppy *sighs* He didnt fall for it! When he is not looking,I fully intend to have my favorite drink again.Cant say I understand what Naru sees in this cocoa stuff!
You and Tudo seem to be getting on quite well! Um sorry about that little incident on the dance floor....that was Legolas's fault
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 05:22
Goldy, I heard that! You wouldn't understand; it's a hobbit thing! Half-drunk elf... no, drunk half-elf!

*Tegol returns with 2 stews and a pot of tea. The corners of his mouth try to make a faint smile.*
TEGOL: Here we are. I got honey and cream for the tea. Or would you prefer something else in yours? The stew smells good.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 05:28
*Smells the stew and smiles back at him*

"It does smell good. Hope it tastes as good as it smells. The tea is fine and I usually have sugar in my tea, but I can get it for myself."

*Holds hand up slightly and the sugar bowl flies across the room into the hand and begins to put some sugar in the tea*
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 05:30
I have a horrible fear that I'm falling for the man Goldy! Drat him . . . but I mean look at him! Rippling muscles, gorgeous hair, broad shoulders and a butt like granite . . . okay maybe that was a tad bit too much info! But yes, I . . . rather like him, I'm afraid.

And shame on you, blaming your little dance floor slip-up on Legolas! Poor elf. But at least now that he's married to you I don't have to worry about the poor dear being bored

Tegol seems so upset, I hope whatever is hurting him so will find release here amid the laughter and comraderie I so love at the PP pub!
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 05:42
Poppy, Legolas will never be bored while Im around,I love keeping him on his toes! Im really glad to hear you are impressed with Tudo,he sure is a fine figure of a man....not that Ive noticed! And dont worry ,Im sure Tegol will be fine soon.How could anyone not have a good time here!

And Naru! I HEARD you! Who is falling over their words now?! And Im not drunk......enough yet!

*legolas sighs and shakes his head*

What?! Excuse me Legolas,I think I will go and take a meal up to Strider and Rho,see how they are both doing.

Legolas: Sure Goldy,I'll just get you another cocoa.

*Goldberry pouts*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 05:44
TEGOL: Nice catch. Who threw that? The stew is good. I've never had anything quite like this. Then again, I haven't been out much. What is it that keeps you busy? Do you have a skill or trade?

NARU: Poppy, they grow them nice in Rhovanion, don't they? I still prefer my model. Give that guy a good rub-down sometime! Puts him right to sleep!
Which reminds me, Goldy, don't forget Rho's jumbo twisty straw for her stew! She never did get the hang of a spoon! Strider must be pacing a groove in the floor up there. Miss you, Mae-Mae!!!! Come back down soon, lil sis!
Goldy, Barliman has fruit juice and cider, if you don't like cocoa. More for me!!!

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 05:52
Oh thats right Naru ! Barliman dont forget one of those jumbo twisty straws for Rho.Hopefully that will put a smile on her face! Poor Strider,Im sure he is really worried! I'll see if I can cheer them up. Oh Barliman put a pint on there too...Strider could probably do with a drink!

Legolas: Goldberry,that had better be for Strider!

*looks innocently at legolas*

Who else would it be for?
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 05:55
*Shakes head at the 'nice catch. who threw that?' and smiles a bit*

"No one threw it... I summoned it. Now, when it comes to keeping me busy... just trying to find my way home. I haven't been quite lucky though. When it comes to skills and trade -- I am an unique fighter."

*Points to sword on the back of the chair*

"I use that a good many times when I need to defend myself. What about you? Beside your exquisit skill with booking and writing things down, do you have any skills or trades?"
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 06:23
*goldberry looks up at Rho*

What are you doing out of bed?! I was just bringing this stew up to you! *Looks at Strider with a worried look*

Legolas is just trying to keep me under control - Ha fat chance! you should know that Rho! Come sit down before you fall down. And its never too late to celebrate! Barliman bring a round of pints!
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 07:10
HANN: Tudo, there ARE no wizards here in the Pub... Oh, you mean in Middle Earth!
I saw you throw the sugar bowl, show-off! What if she hadn't seen it coming? Did you think of that? No! YOU think with your muscles! Your body is the one lacking discipline. Dad didn't beat you often enough! I'd rather have the bod I've built; balanced with a fair amount of brains, thank you, Muscle-head!

NARU: Yeah, Tudo. Look at this example of the perfect balance of brawn & brains, right here! *pats Hann's firm-enough abs!*

And Goldy will have an ale --- a GINGER ale! Too bad you couldn't snag that mug you had for Strider

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 07:29
*goldberry is pouting again*

Naru are you ganging up with Legolas against me? What is the big deal if I have a pint to celebrate with Rho?

And what are you guys talking about? Magic,Wizards? I dont see any wizards in the pub! And you think I drink too much!

Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 07:52
*After comotion of the new room, decided to go see for himself*
Wow!! this IS nice!! Nice work, Barliman!

Hey Tudo!! NICE SHOT!! That Ranger training works wonders. I know you did it. These, Elf Eyes miss NOTHING!! *looks at Dolen, then down at ground in shame* OK. ALMOST nothing!! :love: Love you Dolen!

[Edited on 27/3/2003 by Dinturion]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 08:48
If we're ganging up on you, Princess Goldy, it's for your own good. There's no wizards here in ever so long and the only magic is the power of :heart:LOVE:love: in this place! That's why Legolas & I are playing keep away! He loves you. He wants you to remember who he is in the morning!

*Tegol rose slowly from the table, eyes wide at what she claimed to do, and backs away just as slowly. He rejoins the few people he knew prior to arriving here.*

TEGOL: Hann, does she believe all this that she says? Surely she's kidding, and yet... But your sister says she's an artist? I don't know what to think now.

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2003 09:03
Naru I know Legolas loves me and I love him - very much! And of course I remember him in the morning,how could I not?!:drool: :heart:

Now can I have a drink and a good time?

[Edited on 27/3/2003 by goldberry]
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2003 02:35
No problem everyone...just try not to eat TOO much...I'm not exactly made of gold.*looks at Meli, Pippin and Merry who are practically gorging their food*

Ya it'll probably end up being me and the elves playing poker Naru, althought anyone can join!

RHO!!!!!!! Strider didn't want to let anyone come up and see you!:cry: But I hope you feel better now!

*sees the newcomer*Suilad! Mae Govannen! I am M of Mirkwood and this is Haldir of Lorien, my fiancee...Sorry I just can't resist!:heart:

Haldir: And those are my brothers Orophin and Rumil.

Rumil: Delighted to make your acquaintance...uh...fair maiden.

So who else wants to play some poker? *waits for an answer*
Hey Barliman could I get a pint of ale with a...

Haldir: Purple twisty straw!

How did you know?

Haldir: Because I know you my lady!:love:*kisses M*
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2003 02:46
Count me in on the poker game, M! Been a while since I've sat in on a good game. Hopefully I haven't lost what little skill I once had!

Are you doing all right there, Mistress Dolen? I must say you're not quite as demanding as my last slave-driver. *winks at goldberry*

Strider, I see your patient finally made good her escape You kept her there longer than anyone else would have been able to!

Welcome back, Rho darling. I'm so glad you're feeling better! I think the ale here is tonic, no one can stay ill for very long.

Yes Naru, I'm in complete agreement . . . they DO grow them nice in Rhovanion. And I'll have to try the backrub the next time he gets unmanegeable.

Tuddie dear, I fear there are those here who would be scarred for life if I grabbed your bum in public. Perhaps later we'll just take a walk:evil:

[Edited on 27/3/2003 by Rudhwethiel]
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2003 03:09
*Finishes eating and goes to see the newcomer*
Welcome...I'm Meli Baggins secound cousin to Frodo Baggins and those two eating over there are Pippin Took and Merry Brandybuck!

*Goes to see Rho*
Rhooooooooooo!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better and dont worry Gold got you some stew!!
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email