Register

<< First2728293031
Author Topic:
Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Potbelly Pony Pub II
on: May 19, 2003 08:00
Lorien: Come on, everyone, let's dance! Ril, Syri, Gondy, Mel, Thrania, Frodo you are excused for obvious reasons.
**Looks up from Syri's captivating telling of her life's story...**
WHY are we being excused? I can carry on a conversation while piloting a lady on the dance floor! Syriana, would you care to dance with me?
**Finishes latest Jolly Rancher & holds out an inviting hand to his elf companion.**
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 08:46
Hann, look who's here now! I haven't seen the twins since I left Imladris! It's been a year longer than that for you, hasn't it?

HANN: Not since Tegol and I visited 2 years ago! Let's go greet them.

NARU: Na vedui, Lord Elrohir! And you too, Elladan! Welcome to my newest home: the Potbelly Pony Pub.

HANN: Mae govannen, Mellyn o Mith-govannas!!! Seasons have twice changed since we last drank together! You know my bride of two months, the shy lady Narulothwen! Before you hear too many rumors, let me confirm that we ARE expecting a child. I waited long enough to ask her to marry me. I can't wait around about anything else. Two of my brothers are also lurking about the Pub. And, yes, that rowdy ringleader of the dance is my only sister, Rho. Strider's hiding around here, too! We can almost have a Grey Company reunion now!

NARU: I'm getting a refill on my juice. You two make yourselves at home.

[Edited on 19/5/2003 by Narulothwen]
Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 09:25
*takes a bow to Lorien* Why thank you.
*keeps dancing. Does a spin, grabs a cup of Jolly rancher, and moves over to the new Elves*
Welcome Brethern of Imladris. I am Dinturion, of Mirkwood. What brings you our way?

To Goldberry: Thank you my Princess, I will behave more.
It has been said by a few people about wanting to see our Great Dark Forest. Since Rho, is pretty much in charge here, and Legolas, and I are FROM There!! We all need to confure. My apologies for leaving you out. I meant no disrespect. We Really need you to come as well.

Have you and Legolas taken the tour around, and has Uncle Thranduil met the New Princess?
Anarril
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 10:02
Don't worry, Lorien, if that obvious reason is I can't dance, you're correct. I CANNOT dance. I sorta know the steps, but I always end up trying to lead and the men don't like that. My sister was always despairing on teaching me to be a lady. My brothers had much more luck with fighting.

MORE ELVES!! This place is overflowing with elves. Although, with the weddings I guess it makes sense.
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 10:15
(ooc: sorry for being gone for so long our puter is having probs but it will be over with tomorrow.)

Pippin: I guess I’ll dance with you, Carol. Merry, will you be ok to set up by yourself. Me and Carol will be right back.

Merry: Pippin, I can do it. You guys have fun. Carol, may I have the next dance?

Mel: Welcome Elrohir and Elladan. You may remember me from Rivendell. I was there with Frodo and I left with them and Naru. If you guys need anyhting let me know. Welcome to Bree. Lorien, what do you mean Frodo and are don’t have to dance? Why not?

Frodo: Hi, Elladan and Elrohir It’s nice to see you guys again. How has everything been? Well like Mel said if you need anything let us know or Fatty or Odo.

Odo: Hello elves. I’m Mel’s father. I work here. Estella, I’m so glad you are here. How was your mom when you got here.

Estell: Mom was fine when I left. She made me come. Merry asked me and I said I better stay and she told me to come. Merry, since Pippin is taking a break you should, too. Come on dance with me!

Merry: Ok, Estell. I guess this work can wait.

Will: Mel, so how have you been since I left? I can see you got married and had a baby but besides that how have you been? Prim how are you doing?

Prim: Mommy! Will! Pim!

*Merry and Estella dance. Will plays with Prim. The hobbits forgive Din! Pippin and Carol dance.*
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 11:24
Lorien: I'm sorry everyone! I should have clarified my earlier statement - only Frodo is excused because of his ailment. The rest of you, however, get out here and dance with us! Din, may I have the next dance, that is if Dolen doesn't mind.

Haldir: I am truly sorry, Ril, it seems that we elves are overwhelming you for the moment! Permit Lorien and I to buy you another drink to calm your nerves!

Orophin: Ril, I am not the best of dancers myself. Shall we stumble over each other's feet together? *Offers her his hand and gestures for the dance floor.*

Elrohir: *Dances over to Goldy.* Good to hear you are well, my Lady. It would seem that Legolas has kept you busy these past several months. Rumil, good to see you once again! Come join us and dance with your sister-in-law-to-be! *Twirls Lorien over to Rumil.*

Lorien: :dizzy: Since when did I become the football, dear brother?

Elrohir: *Laughs at Lorien.* Naru, Hann! It has indeed been too long since last we shared our stories and our ale! Married and a child on the way? My, but you two have been busy as well! Hann, I remember you spoke of a sister, but your words did no justice for her loveliness. And Strider, it has certainly been a long time since we parted ways. How have you been?

Elladan: Goldy, when have I ever listened to what ol' Leggy here has to say? Naru, Hann, congratulations on your pregnancy! Naru, I haven't seen you glow this brightly since last you stepped foot in Imladris! Hann, you are a very lucky man! Dinturion, it is good to meet another of our kin from Mirkwood. I am Elladan and this is my twin brother Elrohir of Rivendell. You know of our father, Elrond, and have served him well over the years. We are here for the wedding of our sister, Lorien, to Haldir of Lothlorien in the next five days.

Elrohir: *Pauses dancing with Goldy long enough to down his ale.* Mel, Frodo how could we possibly forget the two of you! Good to meet you, as well, Odo! We have been busy ever keeping watch over much of Middle Earth, but the time has come for a short rest. Merry, Pippin, it is good to see the both of you again, too!
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 11:43
((Hey all, I'm back!))

Of course you may dance with my fiancee, Lorien. I would hate to think that you're less priveleged than Rho or Goldy. But I get dibs on the next dance.

And what's this about blode elves? I also happen to be a brunette, thank you very much.
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 01:08
*dancing with Pippin*
Carolin: Sorry Pippin, I didn't mean to keep you from your work, after the dancing is done, I promise to help you guys finish setting up! Merry and Estell, shall we switch partners next dance?
*Duncun watches the dancing, and sways drunkenly in his chair as he orders another drink.*:dizzy:
Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 01:40
(OOC: Nice to see you back Dolen!!)

Indeed as in order. I must take this one with My Love, and Then I will be glad to have a dance with you Lorien.

There are few of us Darker haired Elves, but yes, My Love, and I are Both of "Darker" persuasion.

*bows to Lorien, and kisses her hand* In a moment.
*turns to Dolen. Come Meleth Nin Let us dance *kisses Dolen, and starts this dance*

Dinturion, it is good to meet another of our kin from Mirkwood. I am Elladan and this is my twin brother Elrohir of Rivendell. You know of our father, Elrond, and have served him well over the years. We are here for the wedding of our sister, Lorien, to Haldir of Lothlorien in the next five days.
Great, Welcome!! Yes, Elrond is a Close Friend of mine. Old War pals. Your his Sons'??!! Oh, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you! Wow, It's been awhile!
Lorien is your Sister? Oh MY! I did not realize Lorien. I knew you were Imladris, but a child of my Friend? How are you guys? I have not talked to your Father, in a bit of time. How is he? Later, we must sit at chat. Enjoy yourselfs. Again, anything I can do for you guys, would be a Privaledge.

Cujo! Nice to see you again! A lovley young lady huh? Pleasure to meet you Roxy. I am Dinturion, or Din for short. I'm sure Your Lord has explaned the "rules" of the place. Come on in, and enjoy yourself.
[Edited on 20/5/2003 by Dinturion]

[Edited on 20/5/2003 by Dinturion]
Cúgurth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 02:13
(I'm back for good, everyone!!!)

*Cugu walks back into the pub with Roxy following him*
Hey everyone! I came back with my girlfriend, Roxy! Beware, she holds any candy that you would ever wish for!

(ooc- I hope its okay to bring her with me. If not, just tell her)

So, whats been going on whilst I was gone?
Roxy
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 02:25
Hi! *rather shyly* Umm... can I join you guys? Oh, yes, I do have lots of candy... bunches. Want some?

((I'm a brunette, if that's anything differant, RhovanionWarrior))

Anyways, I'm just gonna kind of float around and watch everybody unless you want to introduce yourselves. So, I'll be over here.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 03:15
Lorien: It is quite alright, Din. *Blushes as he kisses her hand.* Amidst being passed around like a football, *looks at Elrohir* I was hoping to dance with Haldir for a moment, but you shall be next.

Haldir: Of course, melethril. *To Rumil* I believe the Lady chooses me, little brother. *Takes her hand and pulls her close as they began to dance.*

Elrohir: Of course, Din. We'll share our stories and ale in the very near future, but it seems I am now quite without a dancing partner.

Lorien: That's your own fault for giving me away so quickly!

Elrohir: You haven't changed one bit, little sister.

Haldir: Cujo! It is good to see you again, my friend! Have an ale on me or would you and Roxy rather join all of us on the dance floor. Oh! Excuse me, my Lady Roxy, *kisses her hand* allow me to introduce myself and some of the other rabble in this group. I am Haldir, Marchwarden of Lothlorien. This lovely elf I am dancing with is Lorien Half-elven of Rivendell. We are to be married here in the Pub in five days time. The dark-haired twins looking for dancing partners are Lorien's brothers, Elrohir and Elladan of Rivendell. And these two are my brothers Rumil and Orophin of Lothlorien. *Points in their direction.*

Lorien: It appears that we brunettes of the Pub are beginning to level up with the blondes! How about another song, Rho?
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 04:37
(ooc: ok guys if you havn't noticed I have been having long posts thanks to my many charecters. please talk to me if you would like to take one. I understand if you'd rather not but if you want my posts shorter then help me. thanks.)

Frodo: Why am I excluded from dancing? I may be in pain but I can still move. Dancing with Mel might help me. Mel, since your family is watching Prim come let's dance.

Mel: Ok, Frodo. If you feel like stopping and sitting down let me know.

Merry: You want to dance with me, Carol? Estell, do you have a problem with this?

Estell: No, I don't mind dancing with Pippin. I heard he is a great dancer except for when there is broken glass. Mel told me about it sorry, Pippin.

Pippin: Carol, don't wory about keeping me away. We have plenty of time. Estlla, do't worrya bout that old story. Mel, you have something to worry about. I'm kidding, cousin. I would love to show you how great of a dancer I am, Estell.

Fatty: Pippin, you better be kidding cause if you harm my sister you will be asking for it.

Will: That goes even more so with me cause I havn't seen her in forever and you won't hurt her now that I'm here. Prim, noone is going to mess with your mommy. She has too many bodyguards.

Prim: Mommy!

Odo: Elrohir, it's great meeting all these elves. I'm sure we are getting more. Right, Lorien?

Sam: So may, When are you due? Do you even have an idea since we are mixing hobbit and human for the first time? Hann, I don't think we have really talked much. How have you been?

Mel: Cujo, glad to see you again. Roxy, nice to meet you I'm Melilot Baggins. I work here so if you need anything let me know. My husband over there is Frodo Baggins. The baby hidden behind my family is our daughter Prim. Surrounding her is my brother Fatty and my father Odo. Dancing with Carol is Pippin took my cousin. The other couple is My other cousin Merry Brandybuck and my sister Estella Bolger. If you and Cujo want to play with Prim just shove my brother over and play with her. I heard Cujo talking about loving babies earlier.

*Merry and Estella and Pippin dance untill next song then switch. Mel and Frodo start to dance.*
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 04:41
Hi y'all- I've been asked by Rho to close this thread and to direct you all to the Potbelly Pony III to continue with your shenanigans
<< First2728293031
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email