Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Nicknames!
on: January 27, 2005 02:10
Haha! Ohhh...I don't have alot, but just enough to earn me a few nicks-n'-nacks:

Kellie pooh - from my dad
Kumquats - from my sis; long story
Cheesecake - LONG story....but funny though (hehe! )
Dude - my sis and I call each other this

And my internet nick-names are....:

ratty - thanx pippin_04 (long story)

and

FoaT - Pippin the Perianneth (I think that's the dude's screen name) gave me this one, so I call Pip "Peteep" now. (ha!)
Silmaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 06:35
I have a couple:

The Tay
Silmaure
Niferdil (Snowflake)
The Jew (I do called this a lot for some reason, it's funnier because I'm not Jewish)
Tay #1 (I hang out with 2 other people named Taylor, since I'm the oldest and tallest, I got to be 1)
and...
The Finn
ShadowCat88
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2005 10:48
My nick names are
ShadowCat
Sigilwen
Nikkie
Nikkies
evile fairy:evil:
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2005 02:06
Sally - which is just a shorter version of my name
Frodo (by my dad)
'little one' (by my Grandad - I always feel like a hobbit when he calls me that)
Morticia (by my dad)
short arse (my brothers call me that because they're both taller than me and find that somewhat amusing O_o)

and my parents insist on calling me Lena Lovich, who, apparently, was a singer in the 70s. I've never heard of her though O_o

~ Grima (obviously not my real name, because I'm a girl *gasp*)
EldarChild
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2005 03:25
*Vallerina-Ballerina- I used to stand on tiptoe all the time and I guess I was 'flighty' (my real name is a derivative of Valerie)
*Battery- a four-year-old's misinterpritation of my name translated to spanish
*Trin- After the Matrix came out my fam refered to me as Trinity, Trin, etc.
*Elf girl- after LOTR my mom's been calling me that a lot
*Arwen- one day at college when I had my hair done 'elvish'
*Elrond, Legolas -my mom calls me guy elf names, just trying to make me mad
*Giant, Green Bean, Slim, "Shorty" -all because I'm tall (6'1"-6'2")
*Dolphin Girl- I loved dolphins when I was younger
*Animal Girl -well that still holds true, I love animals
My favorite nick is probably 'Rogue'
This was given to me by a youthgroup I used to go to. To make the story short they said something to the affect of "What if you kiss somebody and knock him out?" (ie put him in a coma, like the character) and I replied (southern twang included) "Well then just call me Rogue, Sugah!" It's a character from the X-men comic books and I can relate to her. Eventually I'll get my hair dyed like hers (white strip in the front)
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: February 11, 2006 06:36
I don't have many, but here goes:
Margurita ( my bf calls me that, Spanish for "Molly", so to speak)
Darth Moll (my bros, ever since they say Episode I)
Moll (my bros again)
MRN (initials)
Shadowfax (online)
Saerein (my Elvish name)

I think that's it. I'll have to chew on that. . .
newsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2006 08:39
My sister has been calling me 'Fruit' for the longest time, and I don't know why!
My brother calls me 'sweetie' just for fun. He's wierd.
Most people call me 'Beth', and I prefer that.
Drauglin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2006 06:45
When in elementary school, it was Stevie Wonder. Kids are so creative!
I won't get into any dorogatory ones so..

President Steveil: cause I'm the president of resident evil. not to brag but i PW everbody at that game. Some legacy!

I like Z3R0 but noone will call me that.
Krono
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2006 04:50
Let's see...

Kay Kay - My brother could never say Caitlin when he was little....now my Dad and Mom call me that..

Cait - That's what my friends online normally call me.

Caitzilla - My friend online started calling me that about an incident involving Godzilla, my brother, and some of my LotR stuff.

Frodo - I usualyl wear a replica of the ring, and my brother likes to randomly jump on my back when I'm not paying attention and try to steal it. So I'm Frodo and he's Gollum. Also, in the little LotR fanclub he started at school for the 2nd graders, you have to pick a character to be to join. He let me join for some reason, so I chose Frodo.

Frofro - I use it as my name online sometimes and my friends call me that once in a while. It came from Frodo and afros...

Lenny - This is from gym class last year. Me and my friend Erica were in class and there were hardly any girls in our class. We decided we needed boy names. Nothing really sounded like Caitlin, so I was Lenny.

King of England - I may be a girl and live in the US, but I can still be the King of England! I said that in a comic me and my friend Sarah used to draw. Ever since then it's stuck to me.

Lord Lenny/Lenny King of England/Your Majesty - a mixture of the above two, just to add to me being the king. I even have my own knights!

Anime Girl - Some kid from the Boys & Girls Club could never remember my name, and I always had anime stuff with me, so he called me Anime Girl.

That's all I can remember.

[Edited on 23/2/2006 by Krono]
fogriipus
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 25, 2006 11:06
The people most close to me often call me Eetu. It's a boy's name here and I'm a girl, but my big brother started calling me that a long time ago - my first name begins with E and I maybe am a bit boyish - maybe it suits well because it just has stayed...

My little sister sometime calls me ez (partly after Ezra, who's her favourite from The Magnificent Seven TV-series... now come to think of it, Ezra is quite close to my real name )
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2007 05:07
here are my nicknames.

Jillybean, Elf named Jillybean, Stick (thanks to my softball coach) ummmm, oh yeah, and Ragetti. (he's a pirate in PotC, that one was given by my friends, don't ask)
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
PrincessPana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2008 11:06
My Nickname is Pana, but it's almost like my real name (Martina) because it's always what I've been known as . . .

I couldn't say my name when i was little and Pana has stuck . . . still using it almost 25 years on !!!

I have difficulty remembering i'm Martina when dealing with Officialdom
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2008 09:16
Well, I have many nicknames:
Katie (taken from full name, which is not Kaitlyn)
Kate
Katie-Did-It
Hotrod
Fuzz
Sugar Maple (hate that one...)
Legless feller
Elven-swordslingin'-arrowshootin-girl
Teenager
Emo kid
Dark one
Evil child (dad calls me that in fun)
And last but not least...KK...
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2008 11:12
I've only got a couple:

Banana -- Only thing that rhymes with my name... only problem I have with said name.

Gollum -- Only character my mother knows. Well, one of the few. Whenever she calls me this I say, "It's mine... my own... my precioussss." I know it's Bilbo's line, but she doesn't know the difference...

Amy -- My cousin's name. My gran can't remember which one of us is which to save her life.
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2008 02:52
I have a bunch of nicknames.

Kermit--don't ask. Long story
Foxtail--my long hair
Poppit--Pirates name given by a friend in Maine :heart:
Chick in the Farm Shirt--self-explanitory
Long Haired Country Girl--again, self-explanitory
Eleniel--bible quizzing name
Alya--my username and my first character I ever wrote about
Imahobbitgirl2
Realm Leader of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: April 18, 2008 05:27
Let see, nicknames....

Well, I've actually haven't had many nicknames in my lifetime. My real name's Kimberly, so I've normally gone by "Kim" or "Kimmy" all my life. (When I was little I insisted on spelling it "Kimi". I have no idea why, I just did! )
In 5th grade, I'd decided "Kimmy" was too babyish, so I went around insisting on being called just "Kim". My principal, who thought he was funny, but he definitely was not, insisted on calling me "Just Kim". (What a dork! :rolleyes: )

However, my wonderful :rolleyes: :banghead: classmates have called me things like "crybaby" (I was overly emotional) and the worst of all -- "mouse". Now, I adore mice, but I hated being called that. I know you probably think it's cute, but believe me they didn't mean it in that way. I was small for my age, timid, and had buck teeth, and believe me, being called that by a bunch of 7th graders when you're in 9th grade is nothing to laugh at. (My oldest nephew even said I look like a mouse if I took off my glasses, and at least he meant well. )

And then there's my dad and his weird sense of humor.

Things my dad calls me:
Fred
Jose (I have no idea why he calls me male names)
It
Sister (We had a beagle named that)
What's-her-name
(He tried calling me "Hermione" until I told him Hermione was the smart girl in Harry Potter. He stopped calling me that )
Hey Gofer (When he broke his ankle -- guess who had to get him things :rolleyes: )
Hey you

See what I mean? He thinks he's funny. :nono: :rolleyes: Be glad you guys get to be called normal nicknames by YOUR loving parents.

[Edited on 19/4/2008 by Imahobbitgirl2]
IndilwenLanathiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2010 10:05
Um, Holy Cow, I could be here till next week and not get them all.

Poptart: My best friend.
Baby Sis/Little Sister/Baby Sister: My other best friend.
Lady Pickle: Thats my username on most other sites.
Lady Baby: My brother made that up and my mom calls me it.
Pumpkin: My dad.
Princess: My mom.
Pizza: Related to my first name. My 'other best friend' accidentally called me that once.
Pimpila: Don't ask...

I think thats all but if I think of anymore I'll come back and put them in.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2011 09:59
Well...

DD1 (DareDevil1) srry, sometimes I'll do a crazy dare, in my defense I'm still alive lol
DCTalk
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2011 12:13
I can't spell my nickname so everyone can understand it, but I'll give you an idea: I used to love pacifiers. Other then that, I don't really have a nickname.
Andromeda_of_Imladris
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2011 07:38
lets see...

Loki - given to me by my friends in yr5 because of my love of norse mythology and because i love playing pranks on people, i now use it as my gaming name
Runes - also because of the norse mythology
Elvendё - i gave myself this one and now use it alot on the net
LotR freak - self explanatory
Legolas fangirl - im not, but the boys i sit with like torturing me with it
ImageImage
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
My friends sometimes call me Wolf, and one of them used to call me Blade... I would also answer to Mouse.

I have a friend I call Vixen (when I remember) and another friend who I knew first as Cake Thief, and I now call Shadow Overlord. It would seem weird to use her actual name.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well, my CoE nickname is Maxie, and I also go by...

JuJu
Jewels
Ju
Sissy (as in sister)
Repunzel
Miss Secretary(by my French Teacher)
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Sigo Roots
Council Member
Send Message
I had a couple of nicknames over the course of my life.
-The Thief (Used to take and hide other peoples school supplies as a prank)
-Slenderman(This one is new, because of my height)
-Smiley Magoo(High school seniors back in my first year of high school. Don't know exactly how or why)
-Bookworm
-Indianna Jones(My passion for history)
-Darth Lamer(Kids back in elementary called me that after dressing up as Darth Vader for halloween)

[Edited on 04/25/2014 by Sigo Roots]
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
-Eka
-Erikurrrrrr
-Grasshopper
-Erikabuscus
-Freaka
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
(older nicknames: )
Chud - my little brother
Cherry Tree - friends
Chaz - my older brother

(newer nicknames)
Cha-Cha - oldest sis
Chuck - siblings (long story)
Char - online friends
Mell - online friends
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
I have a 'friend' whose name is Charity as well.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Miki - online friends
Mar - my Realm people
Mareth - my username here and a few other sites
Mitchel/Mitch - my older brother calls me that sometimes.
Batgirl - Dad. He calls me that when I wear my Batman hoodie, or my sister's Batman t-shirt.

Can't really think of many more...

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I call you Mikki in my letters.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
@Alexanda, that's cool.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
My friends call be the Loch Ness Monster (because my elvish name is Nessa which kinda sounds like Nessie)
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
I only have two:
'K-K' by my friends
'Pookie' by my sister (The name of Garfield's teddy-bear from the comics)
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
EruviluiGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I have a few:

Shaunzi (played off of Boy Meets World)
Zee
Elf
Bucky (name my mom gave me when I was little)
Ru (shortening of my Elvish name)
"In gratitude for this second chance, I'll prove 'til I depart; I may not have the legs or lungs, but I have a racer's heart." ~Anonymous
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
OneSize (used mainly by myself when online and too busy to type the whole thing)
Gem (mainly by online friends but I try to get my friends and siblings to call me that too...)
Jew (From my siblings. No, I'm not Jewish.)
Humphrey (From my siblings, though they don't use it often anymore. Don't ask where it came from.)
Jay (this is an old one. No one calls me that any more)
Rat (used by siblings a looooong time ago)
Hollie/Hollister (siblings. It's a long story.)
Madam Blueberry (my boss. I'm not fat. Don't ask where it came from.)

Three of those are derived from my real name. (Can you guys which ones? Actually, can you guess what my real name is?) The rest came from crazy stuff that I can't explain.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Gem? Is your name Gemma?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My guess is Jewel or Julia or Jules

Let's see...OneSize, Gem and Jew

[Edited on 09/24/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email