Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay we will find you a dragon nickname.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
so, Mushu?
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message

It doesn't have to be a dragon nickname. I know I'm picky.

[Edited on 10/04/2014 by Cenor]
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm, Cenor does change her avatar occasionally, so the dragon nickname could become dated pretty quickly. Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I've no idea for a nickname for you, Cenor. Your name is short and sweet and easy to spell, which may be why you haven't gotten one by now.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Mushu is a good one, Sundown!

How about just *K*

So far, on this page, we have Gando and Maxie.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I am the Great Stone Dragon

K what?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
K nothing..that is the nickname..just a K...You said your name is a *K* sound so that is where I got just a *K*

We would go, "Hey, K."
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
We could call you Ken, if you don't mind a boy's name? That's the only way I can think of to shorten Cenor, and I don't know your real name.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Or Key. Like a piano key?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
"That's right, I know you heard of me! I'm little, lethal, and legendary! Now y'all scram before I get my dragon dander up!' - Mushu (See it fits)
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh my I'm still laughing...I love it Sundown! Lindarielwen also pointed out that it also fits because I'm Korean, though I don't have a cricket...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How's it going, Mushu?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe Lindarielwen could be your cricket.
Edited for clarity:
The cricket's name is Cri-Kee and serves as Mushu's sidekick. Cri-Kee values Mushu as a friend, never hesitates to keep a sharp eye on the guardian, making sure to at least attmept to shed some light on the matter and lead Mushu down the right path. Cri-Kee is undoubtably one of Disney's most loyal characters, sticking by the guardian's side through every moment.

Seems Lindarielwen just might be a Cri-kee.

[Edited on 10/07/2014 by Sundown]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I can see Linda as Cri-kee!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, great! Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You guys crack me up. Cri-Kee and Mushu....

I forgot to say that my oldest sister calls me Shelly-beans (like jelly beans only Shelly-beans).
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Love, love, love that one! Shelly-beans is totes legit!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen, you crack me up! Totes legit.

I call Mareth Mikki. Because she tried to have all of her "local" friends call her Mikki, and it didn't stick. So this city girl calls her that!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
That is a phrase I borrowed from someone

I forgot about this....my confirmation name is Theresa. When I was going through my *I hate my name phase* I was reading a book and one of the main characters was named Theresa. She thought it was too elegant for her so she called herself *Tracy*. I really liked that name so I started using it and it stuck. Most everyone up North still calls me *Tracy*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I did not know that! It is a really pretty name though, and Tracy is a great diminutive.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email