Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What color are your eyes?
on: February 22, 2013 05:35
Or, 'like a great azure star, pulsating with the energy of a thousand galaxies'?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2013 08:00
Yeah!!!!! Thats what im talking about!!Way to get descriptive!!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2013 05:43
Thanks
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2013 06:58
i have realized something. (this is for u people out there who don't like the color of their eyes) when u except the way God made you, you realize (or i realized)two things:

(1) God made u in His own image and He doesn't make mistakes. He made u the way He saw fit! So except the way He made you!

(2) When u except the way God made you, you see things in a different light. It is like in the Snow Queen when the glass, oh! what is it...hmm..i cannot remember. sorry! but when the glass broke the pieces went all over the place. one went into a little boys eye and one into his heart. it made him see everything as being ugly. well when u remove the glass piece from your eye, u see it for what it really is.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2013 02:54
Ooo, I like that!! Very smart!!!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2013 03:27
Thank you! I appreciate it very much!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2013 04:43
My eye color is a mix of blue, green, and grey. Kind of like at the bottom of an ocean. Like when you can see water, seaweed, and rocks at the same time. You know what I mean?
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 05:36
Ooo, your eyes sound lovely, Rodwen! Like kinda blueish greenish? I've got a friend who say her eyes are Breen (blue and green mixed lol.)

i have realized something. (this is for u people out there who don't like the color of their eyes) when u except the way God made you, you realize (or i realized)two things:

(1) God made u in His own image and He doesn't make mistakes. He made u the way He saw fit! So except the way He made you!

(2) When u except the way God made you, you see things in a different light. It is like in the Snow Queen when the glass, oh! what is it...hmm..i cannot remember. sorry! but when the glass broke the pieces went all over the place. one went into a little boys eye and one into his heart. it made him see everything as being ugly. well when u remove the glass piece from your eye, u see it for what it really is.

That's really awesome, Legolas! Yeah, sometimes I wish my eyes were a different color...mine are just chocolate brown. Btw everybody, we decided that Leo's eyes aren't chocolate brown, their black coffee brown. (he's my brother, as most of you know.)
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 11:06
i think i remembered what it was in the snow queen. wasn't it a looking glass?
Council Member
Send Message
Mine are hazel

[Edited on 07/08/2013 by 213415]
...all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mine are dark, like melted chocolate. But I guess black coffee brown would be a better description of them, come to think of it.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I have hazel eyes too 213415!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
Green!
I miss you. I miss you both. I miss you every week, ever day, every hour, every minute. Every second I shatter once more under the weight I have to carry. My heart bleeds afresh from this old wound.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Mine are brown, really dark brown. Dark enough that it looks like black a few feet away.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Me too, Alexanda, I know exactly what you mean.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
^^^ Yours are NOT that dark!!!!

Mine are actually more of a gray and it bothers me cuz everyone is jealous of my "blue eyes", when I don't even think they're blue ENOUGH!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Grey, grey grey... With a hint of blue, and sometimes they look greeny. From a few meters away they look dark, but up close they look really pale.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
My 1976 NY state driver's license says gray. My current German ID card and Passport say blue. I would say both, i.e. blue-grey. Maybe those documents (or the bureaucracy issuing them) have no room for such niceties and insist on a clear-cut decision. One has to fit into their arbitrary divisions. A check in the mirror seemed to result in a hint of pale green, too.
And on some mornings with less-than-satisfactory sleep: bleary!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ethelynn, I meant that I know what he was talking about, not that I share Alexanda's trouble. As for the "me too", I was speaking of the dark color of my eyes.

My dad's eyes change with the seasons, and the eye doctor said that it is because of lack of pigmentation in certain seasons. Maybe thats what's up with you, Gandolorin?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Alexanda said:Mine are brown, really dark brown. Dark enough that it looks like black a few feet away.

Sounds like my brother. My eyes are fairly dark brown. I like to think of them as chocolate-y.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder why people with certain hair types are likely to get a certain color of eyes, or vice versa. Like people with blonde hair usually have blue eyes, and if you have dark hair you have dark eyes. It was probably mentioned in Biology, but I didn't really appriciate the class as much as I should have...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know...

And Maxie, you can always get Biology books from the library and study it out for yourself.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Blue eyes here
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth_Ravenlock said:I don't know...

And Maxie, you can always get Biology books from the library and study it out for yourself.

But it takes sooo long!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I always wanted to have green eyes, but mine are hazel (when you look really closely at my eyes you can see green, brown, blue, gray, and maybe a few other colors). But, I do like my eyes the way they are (they match my hair).
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You can always get colored contacts!
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Mine are rather light brown with hints of yellow and green.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
@Maxie, yeah, I thought of that.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Mellwen_Bronwewen said:I always wanted to have green eyes, but mine are hazel (when you look really closely at my eyes you can see green, brown, blue, gray, and maybe a few other colors). But, I do like my eyes the way they are (they match my hair).

I heard a rumor that with eyes such as yours, the dominant color changes with your mood. Is that so?
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My eyes always stay green but when I wear turquoise or white, their colour is enhanced.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mine have never changed. My fathers' do, however, and he has grey eyes.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
@Sundown, sometimes. My mom has eyes like mine (or maybe mine are like her's? ), and her eyes turn bright green when she's been crying. Mine tend to look the same when I cry (just red around the edges ), but sometimes when I'm mad, my eyes look darker (more brown). Other times my eyes look lighter (more a green/gold color). Yep, so Hazel eyes are very interesting.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
That's so cool, Mellwen! I've never heard of such a thing.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
@Alex, yep. Well, now you have. They don't exactly green/gold, it's more...green/gold/brown? I don't know, they just look lighter sometimes.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Come to think of it, my Mom's eyes darken when she gets angry with me. And hers are hazel.
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email