Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: COE Siblings...
on: March 02, 2013 09:35
Yup! It has to happen when we live in the same house and watch the same things!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 01:27
I am the oldest of six kids, but none of them are into Tolkien like I am. I'm trying to encourage one of my sisters to read the books because she loves reading, and my older brother had been reading them for a while. But I doubt any of them will join CoE. They aren't into this kind of online community stuff.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 05:50
Atleast you made you're way to this site!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2013 03:41
wait, your other sister is on here too!!!??? Why didnt she tell me!!!!!!!?????D;
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2013 10:28
Findemaxam that's because she does absolutely nothing on this site except message me and Rodwen about random stuff. She doesn't use the language stuff or post on these forums, so I have absolutely no idea why she even has an account. She's not too big on LotR either, except for her Legolas fettish And Ethelynn, if you read this, why don't you post on these forums or do anything on this site? There's a lot of cool people and things to do here, so I suggest you use it or leave Haha I wonder if anyone's gonna tell me that I'm being too mean. It's just my sister, and I'm only (half) joking
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 02:10
Its OK Sometimes you just need to be mean Messege me too Ethylyn!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 04:13
lotrlessar94 and RodwenAravilui5136 <3
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 06:25
I am an only child so no CoE siblings for me. However, I have made many wonderful friends here!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 02:35
Yep, and soon you all know each other so well that you might as well just be related!!!!! (See Ethelynn and lotrelessar and Rodwen, hahaha)
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 06:20
HAHAHA lol findemaxam XD
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 02:09
Its true!!!!!!!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I have siblings that are members on here. Mareth Ravenlock, Eruwestiel Evensong, and Leoflic Nightleaf.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email