Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A big Thank You to everyone who helped make my birthday so delightful. From my wonderful first gift at midnight, to those who danced around my Party Tree at the end, and everything in between, I say, "Thank you!" Thank you for all the chats, especially the all day one, and the PM's and the emails and the ecards. Thank you for all your kind wishes and for all the photos and poems and songs and smiley faces. I closed my eyes and saw all of you with me, dancing, laughing and singing. A special Thank You to the Council of Elrond, because without it, I never would have been given the honour of having all of you in my life.

And I am now 36 years and 1 day old...

[Edited on 12/03/2013 by Lindarielwen]
12 and under
1% (2)
13-18
53% (1)
18-25
26% (5)
25-35
8% (1)
35-50
4% (8)
50-60
4% (8)
60-70
2% (3)
70 and over
0% (0)
I do not want to tell everyone my age!
2% (4)
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Awww, thanks Lindarielwen! Thats so sweet. Glad you had so much fun on your birthday.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
FYI to all, the very first post of this thread so long ago had a poll in it. Whenever a poll is made, the first post of EVERY page of that thread has that same poll on it, no matter what you post or do. It's not removable by a mod as it's part of the thread so don't be alarmed or disturbed if you see it appear when your post lands as the first on the next page!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Belle.

I'm glad the party was a smashing success, Lindarielwen!

I will be fifteen in seventy days. Or two months and eight days.

[Edited on 12/04/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
OOOHHHH OK thanks Belle.

I beleive Rodwen and I have the next CoE birthdays. Mine is Jan 14th and I will be 16 and Rod's is Jan 28th and she will be 14.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
YAY! Birthdays are wonderful! I hope parties are being planned!

I am 36 years and 1 week old!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know about Rod's, but it looks like my party will be on Jan. 18th.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
My B-Day is tomorrow! Yey! *runs round in circles and jumps up and down like a complete and utter idiot*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Happy Birthday!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday Wolfie! I hope it's great!

Sorry I forgot to say Happy Birthday Lindarielwen. I would have, but I wasn't getting on the internet that day.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I already emailed you, Wolfie, but again, Happy Birthday!

Which means mine is next!Jan 14th. 14 days!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you everyone! Happy Birthday very much in advance, maxie!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WOLFIE!! I just sent you a PM.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you for the birthday wishes, Mellwen_Bronwewen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WOLFIE..I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR FULL OF SMILES,,
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will be 16 in one week from today.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
18!!! Finally! Time for tattoos
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
It's is my birthday today!! 13! Whoot whoot!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy birthday, Lego!!!!!
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday Legolas23
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Legolas23 said: It's is my birthday today!! 13! Whoot whoot!

If you're only 13 today, then you were too young to be on the site until now. The minimum age is 13, for legal reasons.

However, having said that:

EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
^^ hahahahaaa, Lego, you are ratted out XD But, Happy B-day anyways
"A sprinter learning to wait."
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email