Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: YYH2: The New Reikai Tantei (please pm to join)
on: June 02, 2004 02:53
(OOC: Sorry I've been gone! Trying to get a handle on this new job)

"Shura." The demon boy answered. "My name is Shura; Yomi is my father."

There was the shout of soldiers outside. Shura glanced at the window, then turned and beckoned Eriko. "Come on."

Haku followed Taski and clenched his jaw a little. "Doesn't look good, does it?" he asked quietly.

Ryoukinshin looked away from Maiko. "I know." he admitted. "I thought as much. He watched her walk away and then turned to Jeanne. "Come, we need to leave and see if we can find any trace of Aljin."

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 07:29
Jeanne nodded and followed but it wasn't long till they found what they were looking for. Suddenly they heard Aljin's evil cackle noting to everyone that he had arrived...
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 11:26
Eriko hesitated but Shura beckoned again and she followed after him. They walked out of the room, the halls seemed deserted and oddly quiet except for the sounds outside. She wondered where he was taking her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No it doesn't," Taski replied, her eyes at first not being able to be torn away from the smoke that rose in the distance.

"It won't be long now,"she said, the meaning of that both dawning on them.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 05:06
Ryoukinshin's jaw tightened, before he sped off towards his brother.

Haku nodded and then placed a hand on Taski's shoulder. To his surprise, she didn't object but let it lie there.

"I'm sure we'll get your mom back safely." he said, before he had realized that he was speaking.

Shura turned and looked at Eriko as he led them to a door. "Do you wish to join the battle?"

Chie bent over another patient, her strength fading. She had used up so much energy...more than she should have. But there had always been one more dangerous wound, one more plead for help and she couldn't ignore.

She healed the demon's stomach wound then stood and stumbled forward. She wasn't feeling so good...

Suddenly, Chie fell forward, the world going black.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 05:58
Maiko saw Chei falling and ran to catch the young red head. she probed with her healing sense to see that her energy had reached its limit. She turned to Caesar who took his little sister back to Maiko's room so that she could recover. Maiko continued to move about and was using the last of her own energy supply the only reason she hadn't fainted was because she was drawing energy out of Nenya to keep herself stable. Dark spots were already dotting her vision but she shook her head to clear it and moved onto the next paitent.....
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 10:30
Eriko, to tell the truth was frightened thouh she owuldn't let it show. She had fought one on one but never in a battle. Shura waited, raising and eyebrow, apparently seeing her fear.

"Yes,"she answered hesitantly. Experience was the best teacher right?

Taski was silent. The demon holding her mother was strong, with a strong army if they had taken the border patrols that fast. If it was even his army.

She felt Haku place his hand on her shoulder, surprisingly she did not shrug it off.

"I'm sure we'll get you mom back safely,"he said.

"I can only hope so,"Taski replied softly.

There was a sudden sound at the gate as it was opened. A demon, seemingly just healed ran out towards where the smoking villages were.

"What is my fool of a father doing? That scout will die before he even reaches the army."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 04:29
Shura nodded, smiling a bit as if he approved her decision.

"Come this way then." he led her through a maze of halls and stairs to a door. "This will take us near the battle. Come."

Haku was silent. "I don't know." he admitted. "But we should get ready to join the main army..." the red-head bit the inside of his cheek. Suddenly, he found he wanted to say things that probably would have Taski glaring or -worse- smirking at him.

'What's wrong with me?' he wondered. He shook his head and turned away as those availible began to rally together.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 03:50
Jeanne sped as fast as she could to catch up with Ryoukenshin as he chased his brother...
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 07:42
Taski nodded silently in agreement. They did need to reach the army quickly but some nagging feeling made her hesitate. Something about Haku. Before she realized it, she spoke with out thinking. "Haku.."

He turned expecting her to say something else. The silence seemed to last forever for Taski. That was a foolish thing to do. "At the pace your leave the battle will be over before we even gt a chance to fight."

She began to walk from the wall quickly, what a fool thing for her to do. She didn't even know why she had hesitated in the first place. Taski looked at Haku, who walked slightly behind her. 'To much time in the Ningen world.' Though she know that really wasn't it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eriko followed after Shura through the door. Sounds of the battle were nearer than before. She didn't stop but continued on. She was actually by now almost eager to fight. It was startling to her.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 09:40
((I'll post tommorow))
<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email