Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Chatroom Roleplaying!
on: August 16, 2003 08:57
Hey look it's Saturday already. I know someone already probably said it already, but what's going on for tonight? :s
SadisticYoda
Danger to Mankind
Send Message
on: August 16, 2003 09:38
I unfortunately will not be able to join the RP tonight. I'm leaving now, and I will not be back until late, so there is a good chance I'll miss all of it. I hope that someone can organize it, and continue with the story tonight! I'll probaly be able to join next Saturday's RP though, I'll see you then!
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2003 12:49
Hey, do you think we could organize a during-the-day-weekday chat room RPG? I can't come on Saturdays....oh, nm, I couldn't do it during the week anyway. I only have an hour between classes, and that's for doing homework!

Rosie :cry::dizzy::cry:
Cloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2003 08:03
I forgot to say I have to quit...I gotta job and the times are late saturday afternoon to nine o'clock....
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 11:25
Not much has happened eh? Sorry, but my comp needed a new piece and i have some bad news, *bows head* i wont be able to do it at those times either because i should be getting a weekend job til late and i will probably trudge in and kip out lol!
Elaith_Elrondsdaughter
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2003 08:41
Hi HI!!,

1) duh!!!!! i wouldn't miss it for the world!
2) every weekend day (Friday Saturday and Sunday)
3) I would perfer TTT and The Hobbit maby better all LOTR things lol

question: Are we allowed to say whatever we want (as long as it is not bad?) ok gatta go good luck for more people!

Elaith (Lady_Lily in chat)
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2003 10:11
er, i guess no-one has told you... The chatroom roleplaying isnt going too well... The only time it has actually worked is once, during the summer holidays at that... It seems no-one has the time to come online so late on a saturday night because they are busy doing something else. There hasn't been any arrangements for a long time so until there is a post saying the next time then don't keep your hopes up...
ArwenOfTheLight
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 10:07
1) I'd love to!
2) The day doesn't matter but best on weekends. I'd most likely be online here at The Council Of Elrond because I usually have nothing better to do. So you can count on me! But if I'm not here, I problably forgot!
3) The Two Towers! Most likely The Lord Of The Rings though so yes, Tolkien related.
I like Arwen
RoseCottonSam
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 11:24
can i roleplay
EowynOfTheShire
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 08:33
*shuffles feet and ducks head, a bit embarassed* uhm, is it too late to ask to join the RP? just wondering, you know, but it sounds awesome! i can come online as often as almost every day, after i get home at around 4:45 my time (i'm in california). i can be my own character, is that's okay, cos i've made my own for several fanfictions. also, some of the characters are open if a. i can still come in and b. some newcomers don't know who to be.

my character's name is Niralin, jsyk. ^_^;

also, my father might also be joining, as i told him what i was doing and thought it was rather interesting. hehehe...

okay, got to be going now, it's ten thirty here! and i have school at eight thirty! HA! well, if i can get in the RP, it'll be worth the lack of sleep!

navaer!

~L*I*L*Y~
PippinsMyHobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 12:11
So, I want to join too... but is it going to be at a different time then earlier decided? I'm always on at around 3 to 5 Wisconsin time
Shylien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 07:16
i think we should do it around 3-5 wisconsin time though i don't know what time it is in shouthern Idaho so i need someone to tell me around what time here and then i'll go from there
would really like that

your humble yet stupid slave
Baineth_Iell_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 08:06
1) Yes, of course!!!
2) Probably Saturdays
3) Tolkien related
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 10:42
1) Yes I will join
2) Anytime is fine
3) TR or TT not sure
HalfLing_at_Bagend
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 04:50
i think it would be i nice to do this and i will try to be there
FelixBravefoot
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 09:34
1.)Definantly
2.)Weekends
3.)TT-TR
Garet
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 01:50
i can join! Any day, around 5-2am is when i'm on EST!
~Celebwen~of~Ithilien~
Altariel's Sky Painter
Send Message
on: June 30, 2005 08:08
Great idea!

1. You betcha, but not for a few weeks, I'll have to wait till I'm back from holiday.
2. Saterday sounds good
3. Definitely TR.

And 12 GTM (which would be 1 am for me I think), well I guess I could do that. Probably not every week, but sometimes.
voryulda
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2005 11:45
Hi, When is the next one going to be because i love to RP and the boards scare me
smellyeggs
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2008 11:42
So, i want to try to organize a group to do a roleplay in the chatroom. If you are interested, i will be posting dates and times. They will generally be about two hours long, since that is how long i can be on without interruption, however it can go longer or shorter. if you are interested, the first day is Monday, February 4, from about 3:30 EST to about 5:30 EST. if interested, please put a post saying that you might be there. This is new, but i've roleplayed in the chat before and it was alot of fun. If you don't reply to this thread, don't worry! you can still join in at any time. hope to see you there!!

(I hope this is okay)
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: February 01, 2008 11:44
moved smellyeggs' post from a new thread to this existing one.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Lady_Janora
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2008 04:30
Hello!
I think that it was a great idea, though i does seem to need a little push in the right direction again, I mean it seem dead.

I would love to continue this exellent idea! Let's try this. Tomorrow I'm gonna be here, we could say 15.00 GMT? Hope I think right now

If anyone's interested I'll be there. If you're intrested and would like to meet some other time, my email is; [email protected]

/Lady_Janora

P.S I'm not from an english spealing country so sorry for any misunderstanings or anything like that. D.S

[email][/email]

[Edited on 17/8/2008 by Lady_Janora]
Ven
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2008 03:22
I'd be very interested, Friday or Saturday would be perfect.
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2008 11:50
This is a good idea, I´d be interested, too, if it works still.

edit: not anymore, I'm too busy...

[Edited on 25/6/2009 by Mirach]
~limwen~
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2009 05:12
can i join??
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email