Register

<< First910111213Last >>
Author Topic:
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: May 16, 2004 01:53
Tyson: I don't know were Kai is. Maybe in our room? Oh whatever you really have to meet the others, and maybe AKi's there too.
Yorun:Well ok, lets go then. she took her backpak end headed with Ty to the bladebreakers room. She was a bit nervous but when they arrivedat the door she took a deep breath and calmed down.They entered. Kai was not in the room but there were two girls talking to each other.
Ty: Hy there. The girls looked up to Tyson and looked a bit puzzeled seeing the girl next to him.
Ty: This is my sister Yorun, she comes to stay with us.
Yorun looked at them and smiled: Hi my name's is Yorun.
Mariah and Ana smiled and they shook hands.
Ty: So were is Kai, my sister really wants to see him. He said with an evil grin.Yorun looked with a deathglare at him and he stopped.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 03:31
"I'm glad we agree." Kai said, pocketing the floppy disk with the downloaded information. "And now for my part of the deal." He took a deep breath before continueing.

"This team is organized by my grandfather. His hope is to have me, my sister, and my brother on one team. However, he will settle for other strong bladers if he has to." Kai paused. "The bitbeasts they use are extremely powerful. I was raised in the abbey where the train. I know that they form bitbeast by draining animals of their sacred spirits." Kai stopped, and got up. "I will review the disk, if it has what I'm looking for I'll return it to you with onformation on BioVolt."

"Alright." Dia agreed.

"A pleasure doing business with you." Kai said, excusing himself and hailed a taxi to take him to the hotel....
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 07:36
"whatcha think?" cat asked frowning as he left.
"well thats intresting.... very intresting.... no dought we are now some of the few that know. and lets keep it that way for now. i have to go look up something..." dia said putting her laptop back into her backpack.
"okay... what about us?" russ asked. dia serched her pocket and pulled out some money.
"here have fun. i'll meet you outside our hotel in two hours.... you do rember which one is our one right?" she glared at them.
"yes, we arnt that stupid. its the most exspencive one in town" frances said looking happy.
"lord oh mighty! is that all you think about? money? i'de love to see you lot live a day without it. now if you need me phone but if you need to find me quickly i'll be in the libary. its about five blocks away." she picked up her rucksack leaving the money on the table and left the restrant.
"you know that conversation had me thinking... and dont you find it serously odd that she dosent have a chinease achsent?" cat said watching her leave.
"yea.... suppose that is weird. probably some reasonable exsplination somewhere out in the world. but until then, i do beleive we where promised pizza." jame said cheerfully.
"well we are in a restrant lets order summin" frances said happily.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 10:48
((so Kazei, who r u playing? glad to have another rpger!!! so sorry guys, i dont have time to post... dranzer, a while back you mentioned someone playin the white tigers... they had a big part in the tournament were about to do... have your heard from the person yet?))
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 07:01
((I'll send a pm))

Kai rounded a corner and headed toward the snack machine. He popped in a few quarters and grabbed a bag of chips before heading back up to the room. He noticed everyone was standing by the door of the girl's room.
"has Kiya showed up..." He stopped in surprise.
"No, but look Tyson's sister is here." Ana spoke up. "Her name is--"
"Yorun." Kai finished, nodding his greeting. "We've met." He looked at her curiously. "What are you doing in China?"...
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 09:15
Yorun smiled. "Hi Kai.I came to watch my brother and I wanted to see you. And I think that I owe you an explanation why I left without telling you why." Kai nodded."Maybe you do, maybe not" he looked away and seemed a bit hurted.

flashback
A girl on a bike rides to a boy who is sitting on a bench."Hi Kai" The boy looked up and smiled."Hi Yorun". "How are your blading skillsgoing?" "great are you coming to see the nationals, then you can see Dranzer in full action." "..." "what?" "Kai, I leave tomorrow for Europe,...I couldn't tell it earlyer. And I can't tell you why, it isn't the time and place".Kai looked down, said goodbye and turned around. Yorun wiped a tear from her Eyes when she was sure Kai couldn't see her."Kai, I'm sorry but I will tell you why someday,I hope we stay friends?" she shouted. Kai turned around and smiled sad" Of course, why not?"

end flashback

Kai and Yorun were sitting in the room. Ana, Mariah and Tyson went to dinner already. The rain started pouring against the big window."Well... like I told you once, I got this strange bitbeast. You know it is as strong as my mental power or my wil but ...I m not allowed to use it in a competition except when it makes my mission simpeler.""Ok but what the hell about that mission" "well my bitbeast Tenshi-ryo, the angel has the ability to purify bitbeast and it asked me to look for a dark bitbeast.I found out it was somewhere in Europe or Asia. That's one of the reasons I came to here. The other was that I really came to see you and my bro." " Alright that makes sense...somewhere. But why couldn't you just tell me?" "Because it wasn't right, Tenshi told me that you are somehow involved and that you you had to find out something for yourself before I could tell you."

Kai looked outside and wondered were Kiya was."Are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine... I'm glad to see you.It's a miracle that I m good fiends with just someone who has Tyson as a brother." "Did he tried to boss you around." "no, he is just irritating with his pig eating manners" Kai and Yorun laughed."Oink" said Kai and they rolled over the floor laughing their heads off. Then kai stood up"we better gofor supper now." "aye" Yorun walked out the room and Kai followed her. He looked quick through the window and wondered were his sis was.

[Edited on 18/5/2004 by KazeiMallonel]

[Edited on 18/5/2004 by KazeiMallonel]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 02:00
Ana passed a glance with Mariah as they followed Kai and Yorun down the hall.
"Who is she?" Ana wondered. "I mean, I know's she's Tyson's sister."
"Or at least she says." Mariah laughed. "I can't believe Tyson would have a sister and still be alive. I mean, if he was my brother..."
Ana laughed. "Yeah, but it sounds like she has a unique bitbeast. It has to be incredibly strong. Do you think she's going t compete in the Asian tournament?"
"She's not on a team." Mariah thought. "But she has to be a good beyblader."
"Yeah. Maybe that's why Kai..." Mairah looked at her quizzicaly. Ana shrugged sheepishly. "C'mon she's the only person who he's acted some what friendly towards!"
"That's true..." Mariah agreed. "I wonder what Kiya thinks..."
"That's right, she hasn't checked in yet." Ana noticed, looking around. "Where is she?"
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 08:35
Kiya had followed Kai back to the hotel and stood outside the door listening to the converstation going on inside the room. She smirked and tapped the note she'd written to Kai on the door and headed back to Brian. So they think I should check in. I don't belong to that team once the Asian Tournement is over. Oh well. Tyson's sister sounds intereing. I'll have to make sure I blade her in the Russian tournement. The wind slightly picked up and she pulled her duster tighter around her body. She walked the streets and no kid dared come near her for the look on her face. Kiya took the long way back to where Brian and his gang lived. She stopped just outside where Crow and Kyle lived and decided to pay them a visit. She walked inside and Crow with Kyle stood up immediatly she smiled and said,

"What? No friendly welcome. I hope I'm not interupting." Crow came over to her and held out his hand.

"We wondered when you'd be dropping by."

"I have a favor to ask."

"Name it.

"It involves BioVolt. The new Russian BeyBlade team. I need you guys to find as much info as you can on the bladers. I would look for the information but my grandfather would know its me. I can't ask Brain because he doesn't have the conections you do." Crow thought about it and looked back at Kiya to see she was serious.

"Alright. How much do you want on the bladers?"

"As much as you can give me. if you do a good job I'll steal money from my grandfather and give to you so that you guys can fix this place up." Crow smiled and they shook hands on the deal.

"Pleasure doing buisness with you both. Good luck." She went back out into the rainstorm that had blown in and ran back to the warehouse that Brian had named his. She shook herself dry for she'd beat the worst of the rain and saw some of the kids practicing their blading techniques. She went over to watch and help them out....
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 09:56
The Blade breakers were sitting at the table for dinner. Outside the rain had finally stopped and everyone was eating calmly and talked to each other.except for Tyson, who just started at his 5th plate. It was really hard to ignore him (Ana asked herself how gramps and Yorun could stand this at home; Mariah thought that it was very unhealthy to choke down your food without chewing,Kai was really getting pissed off and Yorun was happy to see her brother) But when Tyson started talking about his last victory while spitting spaghetti alround it became too much. "Tyson could you please stop" "Why? This tasts just so good." and hejust kept going.But then yorun stuffed an apple in his mouth "your finished, now be good kid, be quiet and you really have to do something about your condition, you're getting fat."

Now they could talk without getting sick."So, you're the whole crew, I thought this Ray kidwas still in the team and ther was another girl I thought?" Yorun asked."Ray left us and went back to the white tigers, there is an other girl: Kai's sister Kiya" Mariah replaid "Didn't knew you had a sister" Kai looked outside again "I hadn't seen her for long time when i stillwas in Japan... Ana are you sure that Kiya hasn't checked in? It's getting dark already." "I think so, she would have come to us, wouldn't she?" "I hope so" Now they were finished with dinner, they went back to their rooms. Tyson finally got the apple out of his mouth and started eating it. "If your grades were as high as you're food obsession you would be the smartest kid in the world" Yorun smirked "Hey it's not because you're older that you have to say what I'm allowed to do or not. At least I' m the best blader." "Believe what you want and secondly gramps told me that I had to keep an eyeon you, so go training or go to bed, when you really want to be a pro you got to get a good rest or train" Tyson yawned "I'm going to bed and it's not because you say so but I really ate too much and my legs are sleeping" Tyson went to the boys room walking very strangly because his legs didn't co-orporate
Ana, Mariah and Kai were looking at them. It was weird to see them.
"May I ask something" Yorun asked. "How could you guys stand him?"

They were all sitting in the room."Do you blade, Yorun?" "Well not really, I have a blade, if you mean that, but I m not in any competition except in some cases.See my bitbeast is diffrent. It has the ability to purify bitbeasts that turned mad, evil and cure the ones that were abused. And in some cases it even can kill a bit beast." Yorun looked down "I m not allowed to compete for my own profit because of this. I only can if that's the easiest way to do the job. actually I do martial arts. Normally Tyson would have recieved Tenshi-ryu but Gramps didn't want to give it to him because Tyson was abit to irresponsible and he liked to compete too much. That's why I got it." Yorun took her sword out and took the bitbeast icon in a white blade." This is Tenshi-ryo"

((((They didn't noticed the note of Kiya yet because the hallway was too dark to see it.)))))

[Edited on 19/5/2004 by KazeiMallonel]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 07:09
When Yorun held up the white blade holding her bitbeast, Kai felt Black Dranzer's anger and hatred. Kai unconsciously fingered the dark blade in his pocket. He wondered if Yorun battled dark bitbeasts like Black Dranzer. They had been friends for a long time, but he wasn't going to let anything come between him and the power of Black Dranzer. Kai wondered if Yorun already suspected. With the connection she shared with her bitbeast it would only be a matter of time. Shaking his head, Kai stood up suddenly, interrupting the buzz of conversation he had tuned out.

"Kai?" Yorun asked. "Where are you going?"

"I'm turning in for the night." He said evasively. He left before Yorun could protest.

When he closed the door behind him, he noticed a note taped to the door. He recognized Kiya's unique handwriting and threw the note into the trashcan unread. Just knowing she was still around was all he needed. He locked the door to his behind him and soon after fell asleep.

goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 09:15
the angel bladers sat in their room bored. it really couldent be called a room it was more of a huge luxerouse flat, takeing up an intire floor of the hotel. the boys where flicking through the sky channels on the widescreen t.v and the girls were helping themselves to roomservice.
"it's getting dark.... should we call her?" cat said looking at the window.
"nah i'm shour she is all right. i mean whats the worst that can heppen? it's not like she cant look after herself." frances said eating a chocolate.
"yea, but if you look at it logicly an 18 year old millionair is walking around a city full of povity with no protection what so ever. i mean what if she got ironicly kidnapped by the mafiea or something?" cat asked worriedly.
"does china even have a mafea?" russ wondered out loud.
"yes, i read a book on jackie pullinger, and they do." cat said wrinkerling her nose.
"i would ask who the hell that was but on the other hand do i really care?" james laughed flicking the t.v onto cartoonnetwork.
"oooooo english T.V!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dia kicked an empty can across the road, all shop where shut and all was open where clubs and bars. she din't like the fact she was in the last place on earth she wanted to be. sighing she looked up at the hotel wondering wether to go in or not. classey five star with everything on the house that she desired. Dia had tried she really had, classy stuff just wasent for her, she still couldent beleive her luck at being adopted into a rich family. she hang back still looking up at it. the libary had closed a few hours before and she was not going to hang around with a bunch of immature little kids.she gave a snort of discust and turned around walking into the darkness pulling her coat up.
"chinas my home wether i like it or not, and ya know what they say when in spain do what the spanish do. though i suppose in this case in would be china... agh what the heck! might as well check out the ol'd crew while i'm here" dia said more brightly then she felt and walked down the empty street.

((just for the record, for those who dont know who jackie pullinger is, is is a pritty famouse cristean who moved to hong kong and set up a cristean group and helped out the people in a shantie town and help some mafeas sort out their peoples drug problems. see i dont lurn everything off T.V i acherly do lurn stuff in school ^^))
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 10:14
It was very dark in the room. ana and Mariah had fallen asleep a while agobut Yorun just didn't manage to ship away to dream land. She worried about Kai. He acted so strange earlier that evening."Nah, he was just tired."Yorun tried to comfort herself.But when she closed her eyes she saw Kai again, looking like he did when he left. She decided to come out the bed and walk around a bit. Fresh air would do good. When she went out the room and came on the dark deserted hallway.Opposite there was the boys room. Yorun decided to check. She went in and it was complete dark but she could see a bit thanx to her sharp eyes.Tyson was lying completely upside down in his bed. His blankets trown on the floor. Yorun thought he was shivering and her "big sister feeling" came up. She took the blanket and laid it over Ty."You can be an irritating ape sometimes but actually I wouldn't know what to do whitout you." Yorun whispered and smiled. Then she saw Kai, he was sleeping. She looked at him "Waht 's the matter with you, why did you just left?" she talked softly to herself. "But at the otherhand I did the same thing,are you mad at me?If ther's something wrong you can tell me, I still consider you as my best friend." Yorun looked sadly, why the heck was she acting this way. Why was she so worried about him.she turned around to walk away and looked to Ty and looked back one time to Kai."I ...." Kai's eyes were open.

[Edited on 20/5/2004 by KazeiMallonel]

[Edited on 21/5/2004 by KazeiMallonel]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 11:50
Kiya looked up as the door opened, she'd been working with some of the other kids when Dia came in. She smiled and walked over to her friend.

"Long time no see." They hugged breifly before Kiya was called back over to help the kids.

"Come on Dia. Lets help these newbies out." Both girls went over to the dish and each helped a new blader to perfect his technique....
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 03:54
"What are you doing?" Kai demanded harshly. He used a harsher tone than he intended, and Yorun took a hesitant step back.

'I-- I just." Yorun began but he interrupted her.

"Nevermind." Kai said gruffly, getting out of bed. He grabbed Black Dranzer and tucked it into his pocket hoping Yorun wouldn't notice the different blade in the darkness.

"Kai where are you going?" Yorun asked as he headed for the door.

"Listen." Kai said in a cold voice. "Things changed after you left. They changed you, they changed me, and whatever was between us has changed."

"Kai!"

"No, I'm getting a room of my own. I can't stand Tyson's snoring anyway." He said in a ligter tone, but Yorun was already hurt.

Without a further word he went down to the hotel desk. As he mindlessly arranged for another room he couldn't help but rethink the things he had said. Yorun and he had been good friends and he hadn't wanted to hurt her, but he needed to set some things straight. Besides, she couldn't interfere with his training. With Black Dranzer.

"It's easier this way." Kai muttered to himself as he locked the door to his new room behind him.
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 10:15
Yorun stayed back in the room. She was hurt and almost started to cry."I'm too old for that" and she whiped the tear away." If Kai didn't want to talk to her then that was okay. She even could understand why he wa mad, but that look in his eyes. Even someone blind would have seen it.It was cold. Her legs were shaking. There was something very wrong going on here. She just stood there a while and went then outside. she definetely neededsome air.
Outside it was cold but that didn't matter to her. The sky was cloudy and it soon would start to rain again.
"Maybe I should blade him,"Yorun said to herself. Didn't Tenshi-ryo told her that Kai would have something to do with this whole stupid thing.So why shouldn't she blade him."When I will do it I could better start to practise, Kai will not make it easy for me." Yorun took her blade and her starter. "Well then, Let it rip!" The blade glided very smootely over the street. Yorun was pleased with herself.She took several obstacles without any effort. "Well Tenshi-ryo, show yourself!" A white beam came out her blade and a second later the forms of an angel-looking bitbeast were visable. The white light that it had over its whole body was blinding. Then it folded out its wings. The grace was overwelming and you could feel the power.
But it was weaker then otherwise. It was because of her. Her bitbeast was just as strong as her will and mental power and that wasn't so strong for the moment. Yorun took a deep breath and concentrated, she didn't let the whole thing distract her. Her bitbeast became stronger and stronger. The street was almost totally lighted by it. Then the lighting struck. The rain started pouring heavily once again. In a few seconds Yorun was totally wet, but she didn't care at all.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 02:18
((hey guys, I just wanted to remind you guys that I prefer not to have any offensive language in this forum. Besides 'heck' works just the same. Thanks ^^))

Ana awoke suddenly, for no reason at all. Mariah seemed to be sleeping on the other bed, but Yorun was no where to be seen. Maybe she got her own room. She thought to herself, as she pulled the covers back over her head. Or maybe she was talking to Kai, they seemed to be getting along Ana sighed, finally drifting back off to sleep.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 05:12
"i dunno, the last thing you need is anouther rival" Dia said jokely watching them coldly.
"something on your mind?" Kiya asked looking at her conserned.
"not really..." Dia began but she knew it was stupid to even try. Kiya had this thing about being able to tell when something was wrong, it was most unverving.
"i suppose i've been a bit homesick. but what can you exspect moveing from china to the states? i thought it would be easy to come back here but all it's done is bring back unwelcome memories. i suppose you know the feeling." she shrugged and looked at the younger bladers and raised an eyebrow. "are you trying to get me out of retirment or something?" she said brighterning up a bit.
"you can always retire again when you leave" Kiya sugested.
"aw, but our fight was so origernal and amazing. its not like i can remake it all over again now can i?" Dia laughed and took her blade out her poket.
"but then again you make a very good point, and i supose it could be intresting to blade you once more, but maybe this time i could win hm?"
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 07:02
Kai stared out his window overlooking the empty streets. It was early in the morning, still dark. But Kai couldn't sleep anyway. He finally decided to walk the streets. The fresh air would clear his hair. He walked the streets aimlessly, thinking. Thinking about Yorun, about his grandfather, about Borris, about the team, and most importantly, Black Dranzer. Before, he had shared his problems with Yorun or his brother. But now both of them were not an option. He sighed, stopping for a minute to lean against a street light.

"A bit early to be out roaming?" A familiar voice interrupted his thoughts.
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 07:23
Yorun stood there. Totally wet. Her hair looked like it was glued to her face. She looked a bit tired. She had been blading the whole night. Now she was ready.
"I think it's time that you and me test or blading skills on eachother." Yorun said this in a calm voice but her eyes turned a bit purple. Kai knew this look , she definately wanted to win. But what should he do? Use black dranzer?
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 07:32
"I can't fight you, Yorun." Kai said grimly although he could feel Black Dranzer's growing rage and hunger for a battle.
He turned, unable to look her in the eyes.

"I've never known you to turn down a fight, Kai." Yorun said evenly.

Kai clenched his fist by his side. He didn't say anything. "I won't fight you." He said firmly...
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 07:40
Yorun hadn't had much sleep and it looked like Kai didn't wanted to be friends with her anymore. But the fact that he even didn't wanted to battle her maked her angry.
"Why can't youfight me, are you scared to lose or am I not worth to fight you. If you think I'm a lausy blader I ll show you." Really thinking this was the reason Yorun wanted to go toKai and slap him but she took her blade instead. She let her blad spinning through the air.It started to glow and it's power got a pressure on her lungs.She had to calm down or she would crack. "See Kai this will be the blade that will battle you... if not now then in the future" She couldn't calm down and she knew that what she was doing was dangerous so she called the blade back . Her knees were trembing but she didn't want that Kai could see that she was. She turned and tried to get in the hotel before she would collapse.

[Edited on 21/5/2004 by KazeiMallonel]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 08:53
Kiya started laughing and nodded,

"Yeah. I do know what's it like. It was really hard for me to get use to not having a schedual when I ran away from the Abbey. More like thrown out. I can tell you this. We will miss you. You were always good at blading, so it came as a shock to hear that you were retireing. I can't yet. I still have some unfinished buisness with my grandfather. Thing is I want to retire but can't as long as my grandfather is still alive and using his technology to create bitbeasts from animal spirits." She clenched her fist around Nenya and the dragon hummed against her hand and fingers. She smirked and heard Dia's challenge at blading, pulled out her launcher and said,

"You might be able to win, but if you want to retire again once you leave you always could." They walked up to the stadium and all kids moved out of the way.

"Remember this." She snapped and an all too familiar ring rose up, the places where they were standing moved back a few feet and up rose an old dish where they'd both practiced when they'd lived here together.

"Don't tell you've forgoten old reliable here. He's still in top shape. Brian must've taken care of him." Before she and Dia had left they'd named this dish reliable because it never broke or splintered. They'd asked Brian to take care of it for the new bladers that came because China was a country full of poverty in the younger generations....
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 04:16
Kai's shoulder's sagged as he watched Yorun walk away. Something inside him made him want to call after her and explain everything. He needed to explain that he didn't want to battle her, not because he doubted her abilities, but because he doubted his. He doubted his ability to control the power of Black Dranzer if the dark bitbeast battled against Yorun's light bitbeast. But that wasn't it either. He knew he could win, but he didn't want to chance Yorun getting hurt. And he knew that Black Dranzer's power would be ten times stronger since it would be fueled by it's hatred and rage coupled by it's hunger for another battle.
"Oh Yorun." Kai groaned in frustration. The sun was beginning to rise, blood red rays filled the sky and covered the city before foriming into the bright yellow light. But he didn't notice any of this as he trudged back to the hotel...
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 05:09
"wow cant beleive they kept it. maybe i should buy them a new one? or a bunch of training gear... better spending my money on the poor then on little snobs." dia said, crouching down by the dish.
"dont like your team then?"
"you know me, dont like to play with others. thinking of that i met your brother today.... looks alot like you. somehow i though he would look younger.... bit full of himself no?" Dia asked looking up at her.
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 08:05
Yorun sat in the entrance of the hotel. She had been able to find a chair so she wouldn't fall on the floor. she found it still hard to breath. It was stupid of her to release her bitbeast when she felt this way. Her uncertainty made that she couldn't control Tenshi-ryo and it was very dangerous for her health.A tear rolled over her cheek. This time she didn't try to stop them. She wanted to cry the pain out of her body. She felt rejected by Kai and somewhere she was mad because gramps gave her the bitbeast. "Tenshi-ryo I know that you don't want that I feel bad but why did you brought me in this mess." The blade gave her a warm feeling like the bitbeast wanted to comfort her."I have to get my feelings right before I cause some serieus trouble. But I really don't know what I have to do about Kai." She started crying again.
Then that ironic smile came again on her face. "Isn't this stupid, when i came to china I was hoping that I could tell Kai that I really like him and now I'm hoping that he ever will smile at me again."
She cleaned her face and decided to go back to Ana and Mariah so she walked to the elevator She hoped they wouldn't ask her why her face was so red.

[Edited on 22/5/2004 by KazeiMallonel]

SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 09:02
Mariah about jumped out of her skin as the elevator doors opened revealing a VERY distraught Yorun. the girl quickly looked away from mariah as though she had something to hide. Mariah stepped out of the elevator, her mission of getting an aspin so she could get rid of her headache forgotten. "hey are you ok?" the other girl just bit her lip. "i... i..." she looked wistfully at the elevator. mariah stepped out of her way. "you can go back up there, go to sleep, and no-one will know that you were like this. i wont tell... but remember, you can always tell me if somethings bothering you." mariah smiled and put her hand on the girls shoulder. "should we go up and get you some dry clothes?"

((sorry i havent posted in like forever... my life is messed up right now... i should be back more often now though...))

[Edited on 07/11/2003 by SayenElfJedi]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 09:55
Ana blinked as a very wet and upset Yorun. She could see the girl was trying to pull it together so she didn't say anything.
"We have some extra clothes in the drawer over here." Ana said pointing to the chest. "You could borrow some while we dry your clothes."
"Sure." Yorun said, taking a seat on the foot of the bed. Ana watched the girl as she stared blankly in front of her.
"Is everything okay?" Ana said softly. "If there's anything I can do to help..."
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 10:05
They waited till Yorun got changed. They all sat on the bed.

. Yorun looked down a while but then she started telling what happened the night. Even tough she didn't know thes girls well, she felt that she could trust them."I'm so afraid, that something's really going wrong.And he started acting that way after I told him about my bitbeast. Why did I had to get it? First it makes me leave home, Kai, Tyson,... and now Kai acts so weird and I think it's because of Tenshi-ryo and the fact that I kinda really like him makes it even harder." They were silent for a while. "Maybe this whole thing has to do something with that man that Kai spoke to yesterday?" Ana said.

((((to sayenelfjedi: I hope that everything is getting better with you!))))

Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 12:23
Kiya chuckled slightly and shook her head.

'Yeah. He always was full of himself. When I saw him again I thought he should look younger to, guess not. I'd hate to see old reliable leave. May your team could this dish but then again I'd hate to see it leave here." She smiled and pulled out her launcher setting Nenya at a ready.

"Ready to go? Let's blade for fun this time. Nothing at stake." She watched her friend and knew this battle would be like the one back in Japan....
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 03:41
"What man?" Yorun asked, her eyes flashing.
"Some man that said he was an old friend of Kai's." Ana briefly described him as best as she could. "Maybe Kiya would know him." Ana thought for a moment before suddenly standing up.
"But even that is no excuse!" She shouted suddenly. Mariah and Yorun both umped in surprise.
"Ana!" They both shouted at once.
"No!" Ana shouted angrily heading for the door.
"Where are you going?"
'I'm going to find Kai and talk to him!" She said before slamming the door. "I'm sick of his high and mighty attitude. And who is he to hurt Yorun after she went through all this trouble just to see him again!" Ana stormed over to his new room and banged on the door loudly.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 02:44
"shour, but lets not try and bring the building down! i dont think its inshured!" joked Dia serching through her bag for her blade. she chucked out some libary books, her purse and a packet of chewing gum before finally pulling out her blade.
"man what a lot of rubbish i've got in their...." she muttered to herself putting the stuff back in.
"okay! ready to blade?" she asked attaching her blade to her launcher.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 08:30
"ANA!!!" both ana and yorun jumped at mariahs angry shout. ana was just about to knock on kai door. mariah took a deep breath and sighed. "look, gettin mad isnt gettin us anywhere." yorun was now peeking out of their room and walked over to join mairah and ana. ana opened her mouth to talk, but never got anywhere because at that moment, kai opened the door of his room. his eyes flashed angrily, then softened when he saw that it was just the girls. "what are you doing yelling at screaming outside my door? i WAS sleeping..."
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 08:42
Kai closed his door behind him. Yorun had probably confided to the girls and now Ana was angry at him. He decided to ignore her, pulling out a laptop provided by the hotel. He inserted the floppy disk Dia had given him and waited for the information to load. After several minutes, the files had been loaded. Kai opened the first file which contained the team members profiles.

LEE

Leader of the White Tigers. Uses the bitbeast, Galleon. Special Attack, Black Thunder Dark Lightning.

Kai read a short description on the devastating attack. It was nothing for Black Dranzer, but the other tem members were in for trouble. He clicked into the next file.
KEVIN

Weakest member of the White Tigers, uses the bitbeast Crazy Monkey.

GARY
Uses the bitbeast Galzzy. Special attack, Bear Axe.

Kai read more information about the bitbeasts. Galleon and Galzzy both topped the charts. Obviously they were going to be a hard team, even if he was blading with Dranzer. It was a good thing they still had a couple of weeks to practice before the tournament...
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 08:55
All the noise on the hallway had finally woken Tyson. He looked in the hallway and saw and upset Yorun, a furieus Ana and Mariah was trying to calm both down. "What' s going on" Mariah told him. Tyson just started laughing"He has probably eaten something wrong, he'll just need some rest or so" Tyson, not everything is about food" Yorun said irritated."I know, but what I mean, don't worry too much, Kai always acts to me that way" "What a surprise" Yorun replied sarcastic. "Come let's go training for the tournament, you promised me to learn me some tricks when you would return Yorun, so come on it will distract you." Yorun smiled, her brother was just the one you need in timeslike these. The girls followed Tyson to an alley were he had build a kind of blade training "center" "I'm not always eating you know" and Tyson smiled. So let it rip." and a second later 4 blades were spinning through the alley.

[Edited on 25/5/2004 by KazeiMallonel]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 07:51
((eek, at the end of this week. on saturday morning i'm going on holiday to cornwall. meaning i shant be here for an intire week. i know you lot probably wont post more then 10 times while i'm away so too much shouldent of happened by the time i get back. but i'm just informing you. so hopefully nothing too important which i have to get involved with will happen this week.
don't worry its just for a week. i shall be posting this week just not the next.....
okay someone shoot me i talk too much))
<< First910111213Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email