Register

<< First1213141516
Author Topic:
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: July 31, 2004 04:45
ooc - ((okay, so Kiya isn't at the hotel but off running around. Alright))
Also, Sayen and I are leaving for camp on Monday and will be gone for about a week. We trust you guys to keep this a float for us!

"How about we practice right now?" Ana suggested. "Even if we aren't all here, this is still a good majority of our team."
"It's better then nothing." Kai shrugged, picking up his blade and waiting by the door.
"There's a good spot right outside the hotel, we can go there." Mariah suggested,
"SOunds good to me." Yorun agreed.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 12:07
((excuse me... Kiya needed to be in the discussion about who blades in the tourny, ect. oh yeah, i am doing to camp. and coming back just as the NT forums r closing... >.< GREAT timing))

Mariah nodded as they all stood.
"training. got it"
Kai led the way out of the room, saying he had a place to train in mind. Mariah grabbed her blade and launcher and headed out the door.

several minutes later, Kai led them into a. suprisingly, nice, well-kept park. but not just any park. a skateboard park. Mariah raised her eyebrow and looked around approvingly.
"ok guys, lets get to work!"

((anyone have problems with where i chose to practice? i'm not going to be here to edit it, so... whatever... ))
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 01:04
occ: Are whe going to stop the rpg or can we do it somewehere else and pick it up were we left?

icc

Yorun looked at the skateparc, Kai did the right thing, it was a real great trainingplace. She took her blade and took postio on the halfpipe. "Let it rip!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled.
"That's my line!" Tyson said angrily.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 10:40
((ooc-last post b4 camp, and b4 they close the NT forums... *tear* anyways, the mods will move the story to the new rpg site that has been created for the NT forums. i hope... we'll pick it up there where we left off here.))

[Edited on 1/8/04 by SayenElfJedi]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 11:06
00c - yeah, everyone is going to continue once we switch sites right?

Ana laughed at Tyson's remark. She pulled out her own blade and launcher, eager to try out her new blade.
"Go Ayden!" She cried, launching her blade. The silver blade streaked across the ramp, landing on top of a rail then skipped across the ground.
"Woah." Ana blinked, calling the blade to her hand. She took a few hesitant steps forward to examine the marks left by her blade.
"I hope you don't get in trouble for that." Mariah remarked.
"I know." Ana grinned sheepishly and readied her launcher for another go.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 02:29
((yea, i'm still going to be here. i just can't think of nuthing to write))
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 11:38
((same here))

Kai stood off to the side, practicing on his own. Mariah, Ana and Tyson were practicing on the other side.

"Go Dranzer!" Kai ordered, sending Dranzer over a series of ramps and poles. Perfect He picked up the blade and refitted it to his launcher. Almost...
<< First1213141516
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email