Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2829303132
Author Topic:
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
Post RE: Archers of the Silver Moon (Keep)
on: November 04, 2004 06:28
Elerrina gave a big sigh and a smile to Vana. "Yes, thank Eru... we managed to kill the creature that was hunting my horses. It would have been hunting Elves soon enough. Celebros managed to get it, didn't you, Celebros?" She looked for Celebros, but he wasn't behind her.

Hmm, I wonder where he got to? She thought to herself. She'd have thought he'd have come in to see everyone... then she noticed Elruwen had stepped over by the stairs, speaking up to him.

~~What are you doing up there, love?~~ She quieried. Turning back to Vana she continued, "Well, he can tell you all the story himself, over lunch. How is the training going?"

[Edited on 11/7/2004 by Elerrina]
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 04, 2004 02:03
((OOC: thats the beams of the downstairs ceiling by the way lol))

~~I was seeing how long it would take mother to notice that I had snuk into the house my sweet and to see how far I would get.~~ Celebros replied

"Well we killed off the threat we found. They land dwelling cousin of the crimson death creature we encountered in the not too distant past. Well yes I killed it...with your help and a help of a few of your archers."

"The training is going rather well I think. Potions are being a bit of a handful but are they not always like that?" Elruwen smiled
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: November 06, 2004 04:35
Elerrina nodded and smiled. "Yes, they are a handful! They've gotten a bit easier as I've gotten the hang of stewing and brewing, but I don't think they'll ever get really easy. I suppose it just takes a long time and a lot of experience to get really good at it!" She grinned at Elruwen and the other Archers. "Now tea is something I'm really good at brewing!! And I think I'll go do that... anyone else want some tea? Cook's choice?" She laughed at Celebros as he hung, still upside-down, looking at her, his long silver hair nearly sweeping the floor. "Celebros?"
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 07, 2004 06:34
"Cooks choice sounds good to me." Celebros smiled **he swung himself up so he could grab the beam and unhock his knees. He eventually jumped down to join the others.**

"So what is the cook's choice today then?" Elruwen asked
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: November 09, 2004 07:13
"Ummmm... let's see..." Elerrina let her mind wander, knowing it would bring up just the ingredients that those around her needed; she seemed to have a knack that way. "Green tea and rosehips, with... a touch of mint... some thistle... and... honey, for those who want a little sweetness.." She smiled, "Yes, that's it!"

Celebros made a thump as he landed, but he had good balance. "That sounds pretty good to me, and I don't even know what all those are! How do you get hips on a rose, Ele?"

"That is the 'fruit' after the rose flower has faded," she answered, as she turned toward the kitchen. "It makes a round red or orange colored fruit with tiny seeds; they can even be dried to use in the later. Very healthful, too! Especially in the winter..." Her voice faded as she headed toward the kitchen. Shortly they heard the sounds of water being pumped and the stove stirred up and more wood added. "Anyone want cookies?" Her disembodied voice came wafting into the front room of the shop.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2004 12:56
Vana smiled at Elerrina as Elruwen answered for the younger trainee. "Yes," she said thoughtfully, "I almost spilt all over the fireplace when I wasn't paying attention...but the potions are fascinating."

She licked her lips unconsciously as Elerrina named off different herbs that she was putting into her tea. She knew most of those from her study of medicinal herbs. A couple were good for relieving stress, which Vana needed. Having potions nearly flop on her (and a couple that did) made for stressful working situations.

She followed Elerrina into the kitchen and got out the tea cups and plates. "Cookies sound good," she said over her shoulder. "Are they already made, or do you want help making them?"
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: November 17, 2004 05:22
Elerrina looked over her shoulder and smiled, then nodded toward the shelves above the counter top, since her hands were full. "Up there, please... the cookies are in a blue box with special paper. I usually put some on a cookie sheet and put them in the oven for just a few minutes. Just enough to warm them... " Elerrina paused while she finished filling the kettle and put it on the stove, then put in a few sticks of firewood. "Thanks, Vana. That'll help a lot. Everyone seems to really like the cookies warmed up..."
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2004 10:20
"They do taste better that way," Vana remarked as she went to the shelves Elerrina had pointed out. She pulled out the box and opened the lid. She closed her eyes for a moment, inhaling the sweet smell. "Mm...ginger." Opening her eyes, she grabbed a cookie sheet and placed a double handful of cookies on it before slipping the sheet into the oven.

As she waited for the cookies to warm up, the blonde elf grabbed a chair from the corner and straddled it as she watched Elerrina puttering about the kitchen.
Lillian
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2004 12:50
~a she-elf quietly walks up to the posted note. She reaches out a pale finger and traces a random word. A soft wind blows playing with her waist length hair. She lift her head and looks up at the sky, as if pondering something~
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 21, 2005 04:36
**Naur noticed the newcomer and came clattering into the kitchen making a big hullabballo about it. Hwest kreed from his perch on the roof, to alert Elruwen of the visitor**

"I'll get it mother, you just sit down and put your feet up" Celebros smiled as Elruwen started to get up.

"Very well." she replied, sitting back down again

**Celebros went to the doot and opened it.**
"Hello, how can I help you?" he asked the she-elf
Echileru_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2005 12:49
Ranan topped the hill. Looking down, he saw a building with two elves standing outside of it. Wondering what the building was (ie a store, a house, etc...), he walked up, followed by Heledhang, his dog. Not wanting to interupt them, he stood there, patiently waiting. He noticed a sign. Archers of the Silver Moon. That sounded interesting. When they were finished talking, he asked, "May I join the Archers?"

[Edited on 12/5/2005 by Echileru_elfmaiden]
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 24, 2005 10:06
"You wish to join the Archers of the Silver Moon good sir? In that case you had better come and speak with my mother. Welcome to the Elvish Armoury. I'm Celebros"

**he led the newcomer inside**

"Mother we have a potential initiate." he smiled

"We do, do we?" she replied

**Elruwen got up and walked into the shop front where Celebros and Ranan were standing.**
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: May 25, 2005 03:46
As she moved around Elruwen's kitchen, in which she was now as comfortable as her own, Elerrina glanced at Vana. She still looked a bit pale...

"Vana? Are you feeling all right? Are you over the effects of our last adventure?" Though it seemed to her that their trip to the Grey Havens was not exactly recent, the Archers' brush with the fog creature had put Vana near to death. The pretty she-Elf appeared to have recovered, but she was very quiet these days...

Before Vana could answer, the warning sounds from Naur and Hwest sounded an alert for visitors. "Oh... something is going on... someone's coming! Someone new to Hwest, anyway..." She added another cup to the trayful of tea mugs and the plate for the cookies.
Echileru_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2006 02:10
I'm sooooooooooooo sorry you guys! I was kicked off of the website for awhile, but I'm back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranan looked around, surveying the shop. Heledhang stood by his side. A woman walked in the room, apparently the mother of Ranan's new acquaintance. "Good day ma'am," Ranan said with a bow. "I am Ranan, and I wish to join the Archers of the Silver Moon. And this is my best friend, Heledhang." He indicated the dog, now curiously sniffing out something.
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 07, 2006 05:57
(( OOC: Welcome back hun))

**Naur, the resident black wolf, trundled forward and sniffed the air taking a measure of the new canine.**

"Easy Naur, heledhang means no harm." Celebros said.

"Well, Ranan. I welcome you to my humble home. Do you know anything about us, the archers, and what we do?"
Echileru_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2006 03:10
Ranan allowed a slight smile to play across his lips. "I am afraid not, ma'am. I was going for a ride, noticed your shop, and saw the sign. It piqued my interest, so I decided to investigate. I would love to hear about you."
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 08, 2006 06:04
"To sum it up in brief we are a small group of arcane archers. That is, we combine the arts of magic with bowcraft in all its forms. Some of us even progress as far as creating magical items. We are bound to protect two precious gems thought to be lost, we are also bound to destroy evils old and new when we come across them." she smiled kindly "Please take a seat."

**Celebros disappeared into the forge to carry on beating seven bells out of the weapons he was forging.**
Echileru_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2006 11:47
Ranan sat down, then whistled. Heldhang bounded over and layed down at Ranan's feet. Ranan smiled and gave Heledhang a pat on the head. Then he looked at Elruwen. "Please continue."
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 09, 2006 04:58
"It would be easier if you asked questions and I answered as opposed to trying to recall a few thousand years worth of history my friend. One question I would like to ask you though is do you have any idea as to what gems we protect?"
Echileru_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2006 10:22
Ranan smiled. "I am sorry. Well, two precious gems thought to be lost," he mused. "The only jewels I know of that fit that catagory are the Silmarils. As for questions, what do I need to do to become one of the archers? I am ready to learn."
Echileru_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2006 11:33
Elruwen? Where did you go?
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 22, 2006 04:32
((OOC: I'm still here, stiff arm from tattoos hence lack of posting, sorry))

"Indeed you are right, we have the two remaining Silmarils in our possesion. As for becoming an archer there is the learning and spellwork and the intitiation. Once you choose to walk this path there is no turning back."
Echileru_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2006 07:20
Ranan stood. "I am positive that I want to join the Archers. I choose this path. I am ready." Heledhang barked in agreement, and Ranan patted his head.
<< First2829303132
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email