Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
dwellerofthewest
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What
on: December 21, 2012 10:27
I do the same thing I also dream about things that almost happen. Tis wierd.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2012 07:14
i can too wiggle both my ears together and seperately
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2012 09:17
Ah, but can you do that and play the didgeridoo at the same time?

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
on: December 27, 2012 03:54
Now you should know Lindarielwen that the didgeridoo is a sacred instrument and should not be used lightly. The same applies to wiggling your ears.

I can push one side of my mouth up and the other side down, a sort of diagonal smile. I get pitying looks.
Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2012 12:49
I can read people personality based on their favorite colors
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2012 08:48
Oh, yes, you most certainly can....

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2012 09:01
Hey, tarcolan, you and your crooked smile made me rethink my post. I certainly meant no disrespect regarding ear wiggling or didgeridoos.

I must ask you, Lord_Sauron, to please accept my deepest apology.....

Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2012 06:51
Apology accepted Lindarielwen and yes i proberly could wiggle my ears while playing a didgeridoo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2012 10:05
Oh, goodness. I am glad you have accepted my apology Lord_Sauron. Your unique ability is something I would love to see....and hear...

Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2012 10:37
I can play japanese instrument called sanshin
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2012 12:16
Please tell us what a sanshin is. I have never heard of that instrument.
Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2012 05:58
This is Sanshin

I don't have one but I can play it. I used to borrow my friend's
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2012 12:21
Oh, I can just imagine the beauty of the sound of it!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2013 03:32
I can write novels! i am almost done with my first one! i am hoping to get it published soon.
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2013 04:00
^ That's awesome! Tell me if it gets published - I want to read it!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2013 09:58
I can see things about people in their eyes.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2013 10:28
That's cool HuldahMaria! I have something similar to that where I can sense people's emotions and feelings when I look in their eyes. But not in a creepy "I-can-read-your-mind" way. Just more of a way of analyzing people without knowing them really well. Oh, and by the way, I love your signature (is that what it's called?) with the quote from the band Tenth Avenue North!!! My favorite songs by them are "You Are More" and "Hold My Heart." How can I make my own "signature" like that?
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
on: February 28, 2013 12:41
lotrelessar94, at the top of a forum page you'll see 'Edit your forum options', which is where you can add a sig. Unfortunately that bit of the site is broken for now, which is why poor Leofic_Nightleaf still has eight huge dragons taking up all the space.
You'll have to add your sig by hand for now, but keep trying the link to see if it works.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2013 09:28
Yeah, and I was told that my siggy was to big, but I can't change it. It's really quite annoying.

I can also close one eye while rolling the other.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2013 11:41
lotrelessar94--it's kind of like that, I don't read people's minds, but I can sense things like love, pain/grief, evil. I found that out when someone in my family described someone I had seen on TV many times as an evil person because of whatever it was they were doing and I realized I had seen it in their eyes before I knew about them. I can also often tell if someone is hiding behind the mask of how they wish they felt about themselves.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2013 07:51
yeah that link doesn't work right now, but I'll keep on trying. Thanks for your help, though
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2013 05:09
I can find out how to play songs by ear. I can sing a song beginning to end by hearing it just 3 times. I can bend the top most parts of my fingers without bending anything else (try it). I can crack my knuckles whenever I want to and thus annoying my mother. I can spread my toes one inch apart each and make a thumbs up symbol with them. I can go into a backbend and summersault from a standing position. I've played cello for 4 years and ukulele for 2. I love music and animals. -Sydney
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 04:51
I can do the top-part-bending-thingamabob with my fingers too, Rodwen! I can do it with all my fingers.

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 10:46
Yeah, I creep all my friends out with it. They think I'm an alien! LOL!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2013 10:01
I can see music in color, taste things in color as well as see them in shapes and textures. I can also see what I feel. Like fuzzy blankets, it's called synesthesia.
I can also tell what kind of a person someone is through their writing. I think it's also related to my synesthesia.

Also I've been told that recalling entire sections of a book/movie I haven't read/seen in months isn't very common?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2013 04:35
Idk whether it is or not...I can do the same thing. I can watch a movie trailer once, and a long time afterward quote it.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2013 03:43
I have a really wierd sense of intuition. Once, right before a huge shelter in place in school, I felt REALLY dizzy and sick, like I was about to pass out. Then we heard what had happened, and the further away I got from the spot where the accident happened, the better I felt. Another instance: I had a dream that my friend would tell me something I didn't want to hear, and would change my life. Long story short, it did happen. I get dreams less that the yucky sick feeling though. Becasue of this, I can usually tell if ppl are lying or not.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2013 09:20
I can sense a person's emotions if I'm standing next to them. Even if a person hides it really well, I can tell. It usually means I can say the perfect thing to make someone feel better or laugh. The downside is I tend to take on the emotion of the other person, like stress or depression. Laughter is still contagious, though
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I can... um... does writing songs count? I can also wiggle some of my toes individually, and... erm... let me see... I can... learn a song after listening to it once with the lyrics, or a couple of times without lyrics.

Also, I can make up song parodies on the spot, and if I play a really quick badminton game where I don't have time to think, I will always hit it... unfortunately, if I do have time to think, I always miss and it hits me in the face instead...

[Edited on 04/20/2014 by wolfbladequeen]
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I can identify with you about the badminton, Wolfie!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Somehow, I have a good recall ability when it comes to movie quotes and all that. And I remember stories so well that I have to keep away from a book for a while (after going through it probably a second time) before it gets interesting again. I love quoting movies!
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Then that means you have a good memory, Alex! I wish that I had the same...
fingon of the elves
Council Member
Send Message
I can write poetry pretty fast. Not very exciting I guess, but I like doing it!
Roads go ever ever on, Over rock and under tree, By caves where never sun has shone, By streams that never find the sea;
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Problem is, I can't remember some of my Math formulas.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ditto to that, Alex!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email