Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Mutant X: pm me for character choices
on: June 06, 2004 10:31
Dylan jumped up with Brennan and Jesse. They all ran to the escalator where they found two teenagers running from five GSAgents with tazers. the team jumped down from the escalators and followed behind the agents. Brennan and Jesse ran to catch up with the kids. Dylan and Emma were keeping the agents busy. That gave Jesse just enough time to phase the kids hrough the wall into a locked up shop, out of the way. Dylan and Emma ran behind a beam, "Know what Im thinking?" Emma gave Dylan the look and jumped out from behind the beam. "Look, there are those two kids! Get 'em!"cried one agent. Emma and Dylan had disguised themselves as the kids. They ran out to the parking garage where there wouldnt be attention drawn to them. Brennan and Jesse ran out to assist the girls but they were taking pretty good care of themselves. Brennan threw several volts of electricity at the agents. The energy knocked agents out. Jesse phased the kids back through the wall. The team made their way out the mall entrance. Emma gave Dylan a look meaning well maybe next time, well if we're not chasing Eckhart again. One agent was left behind. He followed the team with the kids. Then as he found the perfect moment he drew his tazer. Jesse came up behind him and massed. The agent was down. "I hope thats all of them," called Brennan.
Brennan hopped in the driver's seat with Jesse next to him. Emma and Dylan slid into the back with the kids.
"So..."

(your turn, Emma)

[Edited on 2/8/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]

[Edited on 2/8/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 09:19
Emma placed her hand on the girl's shoulder, feeling her fright. "You're safe now. We're with Mutant X." The girl looked up at her with gorgeous blue eyes that sparkled like diamonds. Emma figured they must have something to do with their powers. She looked no more than 14 or 15 with long auburn colored hair.

The boy sitting next to her must have been her brother because they looked very much alike. Their hair color was slightly different, his being a deep Chesnut colored, and his eyes being a simple brown.

It was rather quiet in the car, so Jesse broke the silence. "Maybe we should introduce ourselves. I'm Jesse. You're friendly Molecular." He pointed to Brennan, who was driving. "That's brennan. He's an elemental."

Emma jumped in. "I'm Emma, I'm a Telempath, which falls into the Psionic category." She motioned to Dylan. "This is Dylan. Another Psionic. Back at Sanctuary you'll get the chance to meet Shalimar and Lexa. Shalimar is a feline feral, and Lexa is an Elemental. Unlike Brennan, who works with electricity, her powers revolve around light."

Emma looked out the window, seeing that they had arrived at sanctuary. "Last, but certainly not least, you'll get to meet Adam. He's the reason we're all here. He'll help get you guys into a safehouse." She smiled warmly and got out of the vehicle, allowing them to get out too.

Shalimar and Lexa ran out to greet them. "Guys what happened?" Shalimar looked at the newcomers.

"yea," added Lexa, "we heard you ran into GSAgents." She had a look on her face that wasn't exactly friendly, but it was usual for her.

Emma reassured Shal. "Yea, we ran into them, but we're fine. They weren't after us, they were after these two. Oh, I don't think we got your names yet."

The girl spoke up. "I'm Beth, this is my brother Sean." Shal smiled, seeing the girl give looks towards Brennan, who she obviously had a crush on.

It was Emma's turn to smile when she saw Sean look at Shal and Lexa.

((how was that? lol))
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 05:02
(good post, but Bren's mine)

The girl spoke up. "I'm Beth, this is my brother Sean." Shal smiled, seeing the girl give looks towards Brennan, who she obviously had a crush on.
It was Emma's turn to smile when she saw Sean look at Shal and Lexa.

Dylan saw Beth's eyes just sparkle up at Brennan, she had to hide her grin. She inched closer to him.
Adam walked in to the welcome party. He calmed everybody down to say," Glad you are all back safe. Beth, Sean, if you will come with me... I would like to get you both set up with new identities and find safe homes for you both."
Sean was unwilling to change who he was," I was happy before these dirt bags were chasing us. I had a life. We had a life before those freaks did this to us. I was kicked off the basketball team because i was different..."
Beth cut him off,"Yeah, but we have no choice now. We cant change the past, but maybe now we can live peacefully with other kids like us." Her words calmed him somewhat. He would say no more to upset his sister.
Adam assured them they would be safe. "Beth, Sean. I have set up your data and ID cards. You have a new home with a new sister, Abby. She is about your age and has always wanted a bigger family. She has some talent with water. Your new parents are good and I hope you will grow to love them or maybe like them."
Sean gave Beth a look but he said nothing more.
Adam came out with the kids. He told the team to order some food and that the kids should eat well before they meet their new home.
Shalimar picked up the phone and dialed up the Chinese place downtown," So whos up for lo mein?"
She got several requests,"So who's gonna ride down with me to pick it up?"
Only Sean raised his hand(very enthusiastically).
"Hey Ill go too", called Jesse.

Brennan, Emma, Dylan, Lexa, and Beth sat around their lounge, just talking and playing around. Things Beth missed dearly. In ways Dylan could remember her first thoughts of mutant X. She was afraid at first but then fell for a guy. And met a great friend, friends. Now she loved her new home and she knew Beth and Sean will too.
"Foods here!"called Emma.
"Dig in,"replied Lexa.
They all sat on pillows around their low table, eating and talking. Sean would miss the girls and Beth would miss Brennan tomorrow...
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 07:19
Brennan, Emma, Dylan, Lexa, and Beth sat around their lounge, just talking and playing around. Things Beth missed dearly.

"Foods here!"called Emma.

"Dig in,"replied Lexa.

They all sat on pillows around their low table, eating and talking. Sean would miss the girls and Beth would miss Brennan tomorrow.

Emma caught many glances Beth made towards Brennan. She really did have a crush on him. They finished up eating. "Why don't you guys get to bed, I'll clean up here." Emma smiled.

Everyone stood up except for Jesse. "I'll help you." Emma smiled. They cleaned up quickly and headed towards their rooms. They were headed up the stairs when Jesse stopped Emma. "We got interrupted last time."

He smiled and leaned in close to kiss her. Just before their lips met, Adam walked in. They both looked up, their cheeks turning pink in color.

"Am I interrupting something?" He grinned and walked on, laughing to himself.

Emma and Jesse turned back to each other. "I better get up...."

"Yea," Jesse added. "I've gotta."

They both went their separate ways, Emma going into Dylan's room. "Hey." Her cheeks were still a little pink when she walked in.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 06:16
"Hey Emma, whats going on? Why are you so pink?"
Dylan had to laugh, she looked so funny.
"So is everything ok? "
Emma walked over and sat on the bed. She kinda wanted to keep the last two minutes to herself for the moment.
"So do you think you might have to fight off and young feral to keep your man?"Emma said teasingly.
"What!? I dont know what your talking about,"she said trying to cover up her earlier feelings," Brennan isnt "my man."
She still felt a little on the off side about getting too close to Brennan, she was afraid that he would say...
Dylan sighed, Emma comforted her and said,"I had better get to bed, We will need to be up for tomorrow."
Emma left to her room.
Dylan took a good, warm shower and went to bed.

But as the night before she was lost in the nightmare, she was tight in fetus position. She was was unaware of the new presence in her dream.
Brennan, already fast asleep, was abruptly switched from his beach dream to a dark cold room. He stood around looking for some sign of where he was. The next thing he noticed was a girl almost his height laying on the floor curled and shivering profusely. He then saw his friends being murdered. He tried to pick the girl up but she couldnt be touched. He only went through her like a ghost. He could only see her nightmare. Then a familiar voice resounded, moving the girl to pick her head up in pure dread. He saw the face of his friend and teammate, Dylan.
Brennan soon saw the man responsible for the voice, himself. He watched and heard every insult and smirk he made. His reflection laughing and taunting the girl. Brennan saw himself pull out a weapon and attack her.
From his bed he ran to Dylan's room, not even knocking. He found her in another cold sweat. He knew her fear, and he had nothing but compassion for her. She was awake and in shock. Brennan went to her and held her for a while to help her calm down.
Dylan was in shock to see Brennan over her. She was afraid the dream would soon finish, unfortunately. She didnt know if he knew but she felt something new between them.

Adam was at the tv catching up on some news. Beth and Sean had slept in an extra room next to Lexa's. Brennan was just walking downstairs. Jesse and Shalimar were out already fighting holograms. Emma was still sleeping and Dylan was meditating. Lexa went downstairs to grab some grub.

Beth and Sean came down for breakfast to find bacon, ham, fruit, eggs, and toast. "hmm"they both said and dug right in.
Adam saw the two enjoying theyre last meal on the run. Today they would be in a safe and loving home. Adam hoped dearly that they would be happy there.
Dylan soon came down, relaxed and ready for what ever came her way today. She sat down to some sweet smelling cinnimon rolls and talked to Beth and Sean.
Emma awoke 20 min. later coming down to have something too. She grabbed a seat next to Beth. Brennan grabbed some bacon, eggs, ham,... Lets just say he ate well that morning.
He grabbed a seat next to Dylan, and Emma passed a look her way. But Dylan paid no mind.

It was time...
"Beth, Sean. Do you have your things? We should go now."he called
Beth, Sean, Shalimar, Brennan and Adam all piled into the black car and drove off.
Jesse and Emma went their way, leaving Dylan and Lexa to themselves downstairs.

[Edited on 11/8/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 06:36
Emma awoke, taking a quick shower. She pulled her still wet hair into pigtails, throwing on a matching black sweatshirt and pants outfit with a simple forest green tank top underneath.

She went downstairs, taking a seat next to Beth. They all ate and cleaned up, Shal, Brennan, and Adam taking Beth and Sean to the safehouse.

Lexa and Dylan went off somewhere, probably to get to know each other better, while Jesse and Emma went upstairs to talk. They went into her room and sat down, not really saying anything.

Emma broke the silence. "There's really no one to interrupt us now." She looked at Jesse, feeling her cheeks turn slightly warm. Jesse laughed and kissed her.

Emma was surprised, but she didn't object, she returned the kiss, smiling.

Meanwhile, downstairs Lexa and Dyan were sitting in the training area, getting to know each other a little better.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 07:08
Dylan and Lexa were getting bored so they got up and started to train with the holograms.
Jesse and Emma were alone together, finally.

After the long, peaceful ride to Beth and Sean's 'safehouse', thay arrived to a beautiful home surrounded by flowers and gardens. There was even a small pond. Beth loved the sights. Outfront of the home sat two people on lawn chairs awaiting their arrival. The home was stone on the outside but the inside was almost exotic with floral and animal print decor. Adam drove up and everyone got out. Shalimar explored the home's grounds. Brennan walked insied with Adam, Beth, and Sean. Beth ran to her new room. It was a bright sunset coloration with cute odds and ends. Seans room had a basketbal goal on the door and painted green walls. They both seemed satisfied to meet their new sister. She liked anything to do with zoology and purple.
Adam talked to Abby's father while her mother was at work."Yes, Adam, I hope they both are happy here too. I will be glad to give you updates about all of us. Im glad I finally got you down here for a visit.-"
Adam cut him off,"Sorry Mark, but we cant stay. We need to get back. I hope to come down though after the kids are settled to spend some time with your family."
Adam called to his teammates and they left.

When they got back to Sanctuary, they found Dylan and Lexa fighting each other at the training area. Apparently they had beaten the holograms together so they were all they had left. It was funny because Lexa and Dylan seemeda hell of a lot closer. They saw the team return and stopped to say "Hey, guys"

Jesse and Emma had finally come down from upstairs but nobody knew what they had been up to, except Adam might have had an idea...

They were all together, closer than before.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 07:28
Jesse and Emma walked downstairs, meeting up with everyone. Emma tried not to catch Adams eye, because she knew he would probably say something, or cause her to blush. She also avoided Dylan's eye, knowing she would know more about them too as she was a fellow psionic.

Nothing really happened that day, which was surprising for a day in the life of mutant x. Everyone used the day to catch up on training and work on perfecting their powers. They were all pretty tired when night came, but Jesse and Brennan talked them into watching a horror movie. Shal was into it as much as the guys were, but Emma, Dylan, and Lexa were a bit more hesitant.

They finally agreed. After talking Adam into watching it with them, they had a nice relaxing, well as relaxing as you can get when you're watching movies where some guy is going around killing people for fun. Emma fell asleep in Jesse's arms, causing Shal and the rest to smile, knowing something went on while they were gone. No one made it to their room that night, the all wound up sleeping as is.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email