Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
Post RE: The Newbie Pub (free to join, especially for those who are new to roleplaying)
on: March 03, 2004 02:38
"Do you think it is safe to leave Halbarad here alone?" Rupert asked, trying not to look scared.
"I suppose we should see what's happening," he continued, I'm sure that all of the orcs have been destroyed by now. There are some good battlers visiting the pub at the moment."

Taking a last glance at Halbarad, Rupert leads the way out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by eldir]
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Newbie Pub (free to join, especially for those who are new to roleplaying)
on: March 05, 2004 06:55
Marbisk paced around the room. "I'm a sittng duck. What do I do? What do I do?" He heard battle sounds below him. After a while they seemed to stop and he heard footsteps.
"Marbisk, it's me Eeva." He heard.
He slowly and cautiously approached the door, but stopped when he heard another voice.
"I'll get Marbisk at any price! Any price!"
Xander had said.
"No!" He yelled. He grabbed a lamp from the night stand in the room. (He had no weapon, for he had thrown it aside when he thought he was free. He hated the reminders it gave him.) Feeling a serge of bravery, he ran out the door and jumped in front of Eeva, holding the lamp ready to strike. He wasn't going to let this nice woman be killed because of him.
He saw Xander right in front of him. Not really knowing what he was doing or saying, he stared straight at Xander and said, "You want me, you got me! You don't need to hurt anyone else!"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 11:37
Eeva jumped back slightly, startled by Marbisk. "Marbisk! You can't fight him with a lamp. She handed him her daggers, pulling an extra knife out of her boot for herself.

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by eldir]
GwennethSindalúnë
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 06:12
Cwen could hear angry sounding voices coming from upstairs, and she increased her pace up the steps, reaching the landing in only a few moments with Dorik close behind her. But once there, she stopped cold at the scene before her: A determined looking Eeva and a very white faced Marbisk who seemed to be facing off against a menacing form still shrouded in shadow.

Xander! Cwen thought, gritting her teeth. So he was still here. One quick glance at Marbisk’s face told her that he was no friend of the Dark One, and so she stepped forward to take her place by the orc’s side, lifting the elven sword, determined to prevent the twisted elf from doing any more harm. Together, the impromptu foursome faced the swirling shadow before them: two humans, one barely more than a girl, a dwarf and an orc…did they have any chance against the dreaded Xander? Cwen grit her teeth and prepared herself for whatever might come next.
LordofLothlorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 08:04
"I am out-numbered."Xander thought to himself.
"They know they are no match for me,and yet still they defend Marbisk!"he muttered with a suprised tone of voice,
"Why do they do this?"he questioned."Why do they defend one they have just met,why do they not just leave him?"he wondered and pondered on these thoughts as drifting away from the room.

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Frodoisbest22
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 11:24
Lavender hurried up the staris, followed by Rupert, who nearly ran into her when she stopped dead on the landing. She brought a hand to her mouth in surprise and fear. She saw two of the big folk, one a bit younger,almost a girl, a dwarf, and an orc, standing determind and still before a mass shrouded in deep shadows. The hobbit lass stood rooted to the ground in fear for several moments. Then some flame sprotted up within her heart. She could tell that the shadowed one was after at least one of the others, and she would not stand to see anyone killed... espically not in such a happy place as this inn! This should not have been happening! She would see no ones death, At least not if she could help it. She set her jaw and joined the group, drawing a kinfe quickly from beneth one of her green skirts. She stood shaking with fear, but possed and ready, Clear hazel eyes focused on the shadowy mass before them.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 03:33
Dorik held grabbed a throwing axe from his belt and held it at the ready. He was determined not to let his new friends be harmed, though, he couldn't care less about the orc.

[Edited on 7/3/2004 by eldir]
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 04:28
As Lavender stopped short on the landing, Rupert almost fell, but put his hand on the railing just in time. Starting to shake, he tried to control his fear. "This reminds me of another time, long ago," he thought to himself. "I was brave then, I need to be brave now!" Following Lavender, he wished for the shovel that he had used on poor Halbarad. "I have no weapon, but I stand with you, Marbisk!

ooc: I'm out of town till Thursday for a wedding. Flash, if you want you can write for Rupert. Thanks!

[Edited on 7/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 05:47
((you got it, I don't know what to post now anyways...))
GwennethSindalúnë
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 04:48
Cwen glanced back as Rupert and a hobbit woman joined them. Six, she thought: Six to one. Would those be good enough odds? She was the only one of those gathered on the landing who had actually faced Xander in battle before. Only she knew exactly how dangerous and powerful he really was. Or maybe Marbisk did too, she realized. For the first time, it struck her how brave the orc must be to have defied Xander. It must have taken a lot of courage to go against his wishes, to escape from the Dark One, she thought. She gripped the hilt of Rupert's sword tighter. She hoped the hobbit wouldn't ask her to give it back to him just now as she had no other weapon. And already, she had fallen in love with the deceptively light, yet lethally sharp blade. Maybe when this was all over, she could offer to buy it from Rupert...if they survived.

For a moment, the hallway darkened and then the shadow which occupied one whole end started slowly to recede. Cwen blinked. Was she imagining it, or was Xander retreating? She held her breath, hoping that her eyes weren't deceiving her. Maybe their numbers had unnerved him, she thought. If only the dark elf would leave without a battle!

[Edited on 9/3/2004 by eldir]
LordofLothlorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2004 06:33
As thinking of the kindness in that room,Xanders heart lightened his shadows slowly faded
He started to withdraw from the room,
hoping nobody would follow
yet in his heart,hoping they would

[Edited on 9/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 02:13
Rupert stood beside his friends and fellow pub guests, standing as tall as possible for a hobbit. He felt energy flowing through his veins as he watched everyone grouped together against their foe. Then, to everyone's surprise, Xander backed off, and started to leave. Unaware of Xander's intentions, Rupert suddenly remembered the unconscious ranger downstairs. "What about Halbarad!! He's still downstairs!" shouted the hobbit, as he ran past Xander and down the stairs. Bursting into the kitchen, he was prepared to defend Halbarad, but his employee was no longer there! "Oh what now? An injured human wandering around the forest no doubt! Will this day never end?" walking out the back door, Rupert decided to leave the pub and the Xander problem in the capable hands of Eeva. He had to look for Halbarad. The silly hobbit didn't even notice the darkening skies, which looked very threatening indeed.

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
moria_orc2004
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 05:51
Halbarad stumbled around in the woods:dizzy:, when it started to rain heavily. He thought he should get back to the pub, but his footprints had washed away because of the rain.

"Why did I go out here in the first place?"

Dazed because of the hit in the head, he wandered outside, not even sure why he wanted to be outside.

Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 07:09
Eeva watched Rupert run to check on Halbarad. Seeing that Xander was retreating, she breathed a sigh of relief. Placing her knife in her boot she walked through the hall towards the stairs. Seeing the mess they had made in the common room she groaned. Halbarad was likely to be off of his feet for awhile, which meant Eeva would have to take over his duties. She began to start cleaning up. Looking outside she saw the darkening sky.

Eeva walked into the kitchen, "Rupert?" She stepped out the back door, seeing what looked like tracks leading to the forest. She threw on her cloak and put the hood up, venturing out into the rain. "Rupert?" Her voice was lost among the wind. Heading deeper into the forest she looked around, not reckognizing her surroundings. "Just my luck. Now I'm going to be the one lost."
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 07:08
"Halbarad! Halbarad, where are you?" Rupert shouted above the wind. The first raindrops started to fall, some of the biggest raindrops that Rupert had ever seen. "Oh great and I forgot my cloak in the pub." Looking this way and that, Rupert shouted as loud as he could, but the wind and rain blocked out the sound. Sloshing through the mud, he found a tree to stand under, and waited for the rain to die down.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 10:36
Marbisk stood there stunned, with the daggars in his hands.

When Eeva had given them to him he gladly accepted. He had hoped she would do that since he knew a lamp was useless. A bunch of the guests had come up to help him. He was going to shout to them to let him handle it, because he didn't want them to get hurt, but he realized that none of them would leave anyway. He felt incredibly amazed at their kindness. Even the dwarf showed up.

Xander had backed away.

"What's he doing?" Marbisk thought. "D-d-did we frighten him off? This is amazing."
Rupert had run off and Eeva went after him. "I'll thank them later," he thought.
He turned to the others that were left.
"Thank you, all of you. I'm sorry all of this happened." He noticed a new face. She had come up here to fight off Xander for him, and didn't even know who he was. "Thank you," He said to her. "I'm Marbisk."
Frodoisbest22
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 12:21
It took a moment for Lavender to regain the ability to walk, but the shadowed figure had retreated, and Rupert had run outside screaming about Halbarad. She was startled by a sudden crash of thunder, and hear Ruperts crys wafting up from outdoors. Others had run downstaris to. Lavender quickly and polietly bowed to those who remained and ran downstairs. She flew out the front door. She raced to the stables and quickly saddled and mounted Fern, her agile pony stallion. The lass knew that Halbarad was wounded, possibly mortally if didnt rest, and was outside in this terrible weather. She had to find them. She urged Fern to a fast gallop and plowed into the woods. Lighting now frequently illuminated the sky. Fern was jumpy and uncertian, stumbling over the treacherous landscape. but they ran further into the woods, searching for any sign of anyone from the pub. Lavender slowed to a halt far in the woods. It suddenly hit her. It was raining. The tracks in the direction of the inn would have washed hopelessly away, and those are what she planned to use find her way home. She felt tears begin to run down her cheeks. This was terrifying. She was alone in the woods, and it was getting dark. She dismounted and took some shelter under a tree, hugging her drenched cloak tightly around her self. All she could do was wait till the storm passed, and hope she could find her way back. Or hope that someone would find her.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 05:54
Eeva was getting soaked, the cold rain finding its way through her cloak. Groaning she pushed her wet hair out of her face. Finding a large tree to stand under, she closed her eyes, listening to the wind. Eeva had a bit of elvish blood running through her veins, improving her hearing. She heard what she thought was hooves in the mud. "It can't get any worse than this." Just as she spoke, it began to hail. A large piece made its way through the trees, hitting her square on the head. "Ouch!" She rubbed her head where it hit, "I spoke too soon." Eeva looked around for somewhere to go. She spotted a cave.

Running towards the cave, she ran inside. It was rather cool, but dry. "I don't remember this cave being here. I'm probably more lost than I thought I was." She took her hood down and cloak off, laying it flat to dry. Pulling her hair back, she wove it into a braid to keep it out of her face. She then sat against the cave wall, leaning her head back. "Guess I'll just wait here for the storm to let up." She closed her eyes, listening to the combination of rain and hail hit the cave and ground. Before she knew it, she had fallen asleep.
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 05:42
As Rupert took shelter under the tree, he cringed at the lightening and thunder. Suddenly, hail started falling, bouncing off of the ground as it hit. The sound of the hail, combined with the wind and the thunder, caused him to cover his ears.
"This is ridiculous, I need to get back to the pub! Halbarad will have to find his way back somehow, or we can send a search party after the storm." He talked to himself as he tried to make his way back to the pub. Talking to himself was often a great help to the hobbit.
"Gotta get back, can't help him if I die in the storm."
"Have to just keep going, just keep going."
"This storm doesn't scare me."
Mumbling and grumbling, he totally missed the entrance to the cave. He just walked right on past.
LordofLothlorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 06:37
Xander slowly pulled of his hood to reveal a young,worn face.
He he lifted up his head and sighed deeply,
and then his eyes slowly drew shut
and he collapsed to the ground.
As he went momentarily un-concious,
the storm began to go away
For it was his force that brought it there.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 06:38
Eeva awoke with a start, shivering from the cold. She pulled her cloak to her, which was dry. Wrapping it around herself, she looked outside, it was still raining and hailing. If anything, it had just grown worse. She groaned and looked into the back of the cave, sure she had heard something. "Hello? Anyone there?" She stood up and walked further into the cave. She heard a noise again, certain this time. "Hello?" She was beginning to get irritated.

She grabbed the knife that was in her boot, holding it out in front of her. It was pretty dark in the cave, and hard to see. Something growled deeper within the cave. She then saw two golden yellow eyes coming closer. Taking a frightened step backwards, she tripped and fell. Her knife slipped from her hands, disappearing in the dark cave. Backing up, still on the ground, she saw what had been making the noise.

It was a large she-wolf and she looked angry. "Nice doggy?" Eeva backed up more, and heard why the wolfess was so mad. She had pups, deep in the cave. They were whimpering and barking. Eeva managed to get to her feet, still facing the wolf. She backed up slowly, hearing something behind her now.

Craning her neck to see what it was, she saw an even larger male wolf blocking the entrance to the cave. "What have I got myself into?" she muttered. "Listen, I just came in here to get out of the hail. I wasn't going to harm any of your pups. Okay, I'm talking to wolves. Great." The male wolf snarled and she slowly sat down, backing up against the wall of the cave. She had two choices, stay there and maybe get eaten, or run for it and get eaten. She decided to just wait there, not making any sudden movements.

((anyone feel free to rescue me. lol.))
LordofLothlorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 08:24
ooc:Hi guys my computer has to be fixed so I won't be on for a while so just leave Xander un-concious for a while,try to nurse him back to health or somthing just let him rest and I'll be back soon!
-LordofLothlorien
-(Xander)
GwennethSindalúnë
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 12:22
As suddenly as the standoff has began, it ended. Cwen watched in disbelief as the dark shadow that shrouded Xander faded slowly. Was he really leaving, she wondered? Within moments, the tension that had held them all in place melted away, and, before she knew what was happening, Rupert had rushed outside, closely followed by Eeva. Where were they all going, she wondered?

Seconds later, a crash of lightning and the dramatic ping of hail as it crashed against the inn's roof told her that Xander hadn't really left. Only he had the power to bring on an unnatural storm with such force and speed, she thought. But why bring on a storm now, she thought? What was the point? She remembered vaguely some story about Xander using his power over the forces of nature to purge the darkness within himself. Was that what the one now known as "The Dark Lord" was doing? She couldn't figure out what he was up to.

Nevertheless, the hail could be dangerous, and she had left her own horse outside in the storm. She couldn't stay here. Cwen turned and ran after the others down the stairs. She quickly spotted a shield which had been attached to the wall of the main room as decoration, and she grabbed it, using it to protect her head from the large balls of hail now pelting the ground. Running towards the forest, she followed the tracks of the hobbit and Eeva, calling out to them every now and again.

After several minutes, she saw a small, sodden figure making it's way toward her. She recognized Rupert by his gait and called out: "Where is Eeva?" But the hobbit just shook his head. "Halbarad is gone too," he informed her sadly. Frowning, Cwen motioned for him to shelter under the shield with her for a moment. At least the hail seemed to be lessening, she thought. No, wait, it had stopped completely. The storm clouds which had assaulted the valley rolled away as quickly as they had come. What could this mean, she wondered. Either Xander had left, or he was dead.

Cwen and Rupert cautiously lowered the shield staring at the sky when they heard a sudden, fericious growl coming from just a few yards away. Now that the sun was out, Cwen could make out the entrance of a cave not far off. The growl was coming from an enormous and very angry looking wolf. What could he be growling at INside the cave? Surely Eeva and Halbarad weren't in there? Cwen's stomach clenched as she thought of facing down the large beast. But there was no other choice.

"Eeva? Halbarad?" she called out with much more confidence than she felt. "Are you in there?"
Frodoisbest22
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 03:27
Lavender slowly lifted her wet, hodded, and now bruised from the hale head. The storm was lifting, the dark clouds rolling away. She stood up. The lass was frightfully cold, and her once green skirts and bodice was soiled with dirt and her apron torn to shreds. She glanced over at Fern, who stood stamping impatiently. One of his legs was brutally bleedin from the hale, and Lavender bandaged it form a piece of her apron.
"There now," she soothed. "but I suppose I cant ride you now huh?" she shrugged and wrapped Fern's reins about her wrist, leading the pony through the woods. Soon she heard a vicious snarling from an area to her left. She peered through the trees and to her surprise, Saw Rupert and one other of those who she had stood against that shadow in the pub. Another snarl now, more viscous. Fern whinned and reared, and quickly fled into the forest. Lavender could do nothing of it. Before she even had time to turn around, Fern was gone. She ran as fast as she could through the dense trees and under growth in her sloppy wet clothes as she could, to the point where her two companions stood, poised, looking ready for an attack. Lavender stood wide eyed about three feet away from the other two, staring blankly ahead into the darkness of the cave, where two points of yellow light were visable.... like eyes. She felt her jaw drop like lead in fear and astonishment for the third time that day.
"Do... do... you know what it is?" she asked in a hoarse shaking whisper.

Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 05:03
Eeva opened her mouth to let the others know she was in here but as soon as she got "I'm" out, the wolf snarled and leapt towards her. Eeva was backed up to the cave wall, shrinking against it as much as she could. She was beginning to get scared. One of the puppies had wandered out from deep within the cave, coming nearer to her. "Oh, no, don't come over here, please don't come over here." Eeva whispered to herself.

The pup wandered closer, whining the whole time. Eeva flattened herself against the wall more, knowing that if the pup got too close to her, the parents would feel threatened and would likely strike. She began muttering in what little elvish she knew. For some odd reason, as she spoke in elvish, the wolves seemed to relax a bit and their snarling ceased. Finally taking in full breaths, Eeva relaxed a bit. she swallowed hard and spoke more elvish to the wolves.

The wolves backed up a bit, laying down, their eyes fixed upon her. The pup still wandered towards her, but she dared not touch it. The she-wolf batted the pup away from her, not hard, but just enough to warn it. Eeva looked to the back of the cave, her eyes focusing on where the other pups lay. She saw a bit of light, and realized there was another entrance to the cave.

Just then she saw a spark and smelled smoke. Someone had set a fire at the other end of the cave, trying to get the wolves out. Hearing the whimpering of the pups, the parent wolves ran to the back of the cave to get them. Eeva took this chance to run out of the cave, nearly tripping in her hurry.

"there's someone hunting the wolves. They've set a fire at the other side of the cave trying to smoke them out. We have to do something."

((lets have a little rescue mission!))

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by ithillinde]
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 02:18
Rupert made his way slowly back to the pub, oblivious to everything around him. He thought he heard someone call out to him, then realized that it was Cwen. She asked where Eeva was, but he surely didn't know. "Am I glad to see you!" He gratefully took her offer for shelter under her sheild. "Oh, it's stopping!" Coming out from under the sheild, he is shocked by a loud animal sound. Looking in the direction of the noise, Rupert wondered how he could have missed that cave. "I walked right by that cave! Oh dear, is Eeva lost inside it? We have to get her out." Starting to move toward the cave, Cwen grabbed his arm, as Lavender came out of the forest.
"There's....wolves....Eeva!" Rupert felt like crying, because his long-time employee was the closest thing to family that he had.
To Rupert's relief, Eeva came running out of the cave, shouting something about a fire and hunters.
"Hunters? Maybe we'd be better off leaving them alone." By the looks on the others' faces, he knew that they wouldn't be leaving the hunters alone today.
bundamba
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 03:04
Erainthe was walking around atad bit dazed after the storm had hit. Her camp was ruined and the fire was out.
She felt as tho the world was against her. She was lost and could not find any one to help her. No one was about, why would they be? It had been raining and hailing for quiet awhile.
And only a fool like herself would have been in it.
Her poor horse was shivering and looking at her as if she had caused the down fall.
"Plod you old thing do you want an apple?" she asked it pulling out the said thing.

Picking up her stuff she sees smoke in the near distance close to the ground. Maybe its a house or another camp, she thinks. In desperate need of provisions she starts to go towards the billowing smoke leading Plod behind her.

(OOC: I hope no one minds me just jumping in here, there are heaps of people on this thread already.)
GwennethSindalúnë
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 03:58
(Ooc: The more, the merrier, Bundamba. Welcome!)

Cwen gasped as Eeva rushed out of the cave. She too could smell smoke already curling around from the far edge of the rocky canyon's wall. Why would anyone start a fire on the other end of the cave, she wondered? Was someone really hunting wolves? If so, what were they supposed to do about it? For a moment, she gazed after the already sprinting Eeva, undecided about what action to take. But the sound of the pitiful cries of the pups within soon jumpstarted her legs, and she quickly ran after Eeva, towards the back of the site, wondering what they would find when they got there. "Rescuing her from the wolves, one minute, rescuing the wolves with her the next," Cwen muttered as she hurried after young woman.

As she ran, she could hear footsteps behind her. She hoped it was Rupert or Lavendar, following them to help, but couldn't be sure. What were they going to do about the fire, she wondered? How could they possibly stop it? And they were probably heading into grave danger themselves, she knew: Forest fires could get out of hand in no time, spreading faster than a grown man could run!
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 05:15
Eeva ran back into the cave, ignoring the protests of the parent wolves. She covered her face with her sleeve, coughing from the smoke. Squinting she scooped up the three puppies she could see and ran back out towards the fire-free exit. The wolves followed her closely, each carrying a pup in their mouth.

When Eeva got out of the cave she fell to the ground, coughing. The pups wandered from her arms, towards their parents. She pushed herself to her feet, and looked to the other side of the cave. She rushed off, readying some of her stilettoes. Cwen yelled, "Eeva, wait!" But she just kept running.
bundamba
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 06:49
The closer Erainthe and Plod got to the smoke the more noises she could here.
(Coming out near the rear of the cave) Erainthe nearly walked straight into running figures. With all the smoke tho she couldn't be absolutely sure who or what they are.
Following a little cautiously behind them, they come to the source of the smoke.
It was a hugh bonfire biult near a cave entrance.
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 06:42
ooc: Welcome, bundamba!

As Eeva and Cwen ran to rescue the puppies, Rupert tried to see through the ever increasing smoke. "Lavender! Are you still there?" He reached to try to grab her hand, but only found air. Making his way through the smoke, he tried to figure out where the rest of the group were. He heard noises both in front of him and behind him. Then he saw the fire. "My pub!" he thought to himself. "I hope this fire doesn't spread into town. Those hunters ought to be hunted down, not the poor wolves!"
LordofLothlorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 09:02
(ooc:I'm back)

Xander suddenly stood up his eyes looked dazed.
He walked to the other side of the room as if nobody was around him.
"To long have I dwelled in the Realm of darkness,there is but one thing I can do now."he said with a morbid tone of voice.
He looked out the window
And then he saw Cwen."I'm sorry for all the pain and hurt I caused you."he said calmly,
"I know now what I must do."

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by LordofLothlorien]
Frodoisbest22
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 01:28
Lavender heard Rupert calling her name, but could not see him. The smoke must have blinded her temporarily, and she was coughing insanley. The last time she could tell, she had been standing by the door to the cave, prehaps just to the right of it. She felt herself falling to her knees. "No.." she whimpered. "Rupert... any one! help! please help!" She half uttered half screamed. She thought she faintly heard footsteps before falling uncouncious, but could not tell if they were going towards her or away. All she could do was hope someone would find her.
bundamba
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 05:54
Erainthe being further back could see that the figures in front of her were at the fire and investigating. So she and plod turned towards the calling female vioce aways back.
At the other cave entrance where the smoke was thick ,black and billowing out she found what looked like a young girl. Lifting her and carrying her away from the smoke she realised that the young girl was a hobbit.
Having only seen but a few of this race she was facinated.
Erainthe thought that it would be wise to wait here with the hobbit rather than go further than needed so her friends wouldn't worry.
Pulling out a blanket she wrapped her up and got out some smelling salts to revive her.
Sticking the bottle under her nose she waited for the salts to work.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 06:50
Eeva saw the fire, but not the hunters who had started it. She readied her weapons in case they were hiding. Stepping quietly around, she didn't see a single person. Just then someone walked up behind her. When she began to turn around, she was grabbed from behind, her captor placing their hand over her mouth, silencing her from crying out. She felt something cold against her neck, realizing it was a knife.

((I'm just going to leave it at that. Do you see her captor? Or don't you...you decide. Muahahaha!!))
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email