Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Happy Hobbits (P.M. to join) (KEEP!)
on: April 03, 2005 12:29
Luna saw a few Hobbits run into the woods. "Help!" she cried. Then, she punched the orc and he roared. In doing so he dropped Luna, and she fell to the ground. Quickly she ran for the woods, following the Hobbits she had just seen. She tured around and saw the other Hobbit boy following her. Finally she ran into one of the Hobbits and both fell down. "I'm sorry," she tried to say. "I was running from an orc!" then the Hobbit boy fell on top of her, and Luna fell again.
NellasTaralom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 28, 2005 06:41
"Are you alright?" Marigold offerd her hand to the Hobbit boy and girl and pulled them up. "Quick, we have to hide!" She spun around and saw Elanor and Hallas crouching behind a tree. Marigold dived into cover beside them. "Orcs, in the Shire! What do we do?!" She glanced wildly around.

The orcs weren't that many; only ten to fifteen, by what she could tell. Marigold guessed they were just a rampant group. Everywhere hobbits were dashing into holes or fleeing into the fields for safety. But not all of them could escape in time! Marigold changed her mind about hiding and dashed back to the town. She had to reach her house to get her family...
Pip_Merry_Frodo_Sam
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2005 06:47
(are we still keeping this going? I don't think I'm gonna stay in it though, I'm already in alot of roleplays sorry)
frodo249
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 01:12
Elanor crawled out of her hiding place as she said to her fellow hobbits, "This is absurd! The orcs were defeated years ago!"

"But didn't some of them escape?" Lily asked. She had left her hiding place nearby under a thick bush.

Elanor didn't have time to answer because Sandy suddenly came running towards them, yelling, "There coming into the forest!"

Hallas stood up and grabbed Elanor's hand, pulling her after Sandy and the other hobbits, who had begun running at full speed away from the clearing.
frodo249
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2005 02:00
Elanor ran on and on until everything became a blur. The screaming and shouting was faint, and the only thing that she knew to be real was the hand of Hallas, still grasping her wristing, making her run.

This was never supposed to happen. Lord Sauron had been defeated long ago, and yet orcs were still trying to rule again. What had happened to the world her father, Sam, had made?

Panting and gasping for breath, Elanor pulled Hallas to a stop and fell to her knees. Hallas looked warily around, and saw that they had been completely deserted. "Have you any idea where we are?" He asked.

Elanor slowly lifted her head, still panting. All of a sudden, the air grew silent and still, and, faintly, Elanor heard music, drifting through the forest. "It's the elves!" She whispered.
frodo249
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 02:23
Hallas glanced around with his eyes wide. "Elves?" he whispered back.

Elanor smiled and began to move slowly toward the music. Hallas gasped and tried to pull her back, but she moved out of his way and kept on walking.

"Come on," she said. "They're very nice."

Hallas sighed. "I know, but--"

"Then come on." Elanor grabbed his wrist and began to pull him with her.

They walked a little ways, and as they went the music got louder. Elanor cocked her head and smiled. "We're almost there," she whispered.

A moment later, Elanor pulled Hallas behind one of the larger trees and put one finger to her lips, gesturing for him to be quiet. Then she pointed beyond the tree.

Hallas' eyes opened wide as he stared at the elves before him. They were clothed in beautiful garb, made of satin and silk. Their hair was smooth and lovely, and their bare feet walked silently along the forest floor.

Elanor smiled again and then stepped out slowly from behind the trees. "Suilad!" she said, and Hallas looked surprised.

The elves nearest to them turned slowly to face Elanor. "Man eneth lín?" they said.

"Elanor ieneth nín," she replied.

"Ai!" a lady elf said. "Gîl síla erin lû e-govaded vín."

Elanor smiled. "Mae govannen, híril nín!"

"Mas anirach baded?" the lady asked.

"Glamhoth anglennol!" Elanor said, her eyes growing fearful.

The elves looked calmly at one another, and then the lady said, "Aphado nin!"

Hallas, who had been listening to all of this with a confused look on his face, said to Elanor, "What is she saying?"

"She wishes for us to follow her. I have informed them of the orcs," Elanor said. "We'll be safe with them."

"What about everyone else?"

Elanor looked troubled. "I will tell the elves what has happened. They may be able to find our friends."
frodo249
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2006 06:03
Hallas sighed and followed Elanor onto the path. The elves continued walking and singing as they were before, but the two hobbits noticed that several of the elves had pulled out their bows and were glancing around warily.

They walked for quite a while, and Hallas began getting tired very soon. He wished that he had never gotten into this adventure, that he had stayed at his house like he was supposed to. Of course, he thought, I would probably be dead out there, wouldn't I?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email