Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Members Under the Age of 13 -- PLEASE READ
on: April 27, 2009 05:02
I never give my real age for anything,I'm over 13(been for quite some time),but when ever I'm asked my age I reply,"27 at the time of the war of the Ring,born in 1494,S.R." Now,I'm rather found of my reply,but I wasn't born in '94 nor am I 27.
arwen1300
Gosling of Vána
Send Message
on: July 29, 2009 04:02
I was under 13 when I signed up as well, but I'm old enough now, so hopefully that doesn't matter.
Image If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2009 08:36
I just had turned 13 when I joined. I had been on the site before, but I joined after I turned 13 and got back from vacation
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
arwen1300
Gosling of Vána
Send Message
on: June 24, 2010 05:30
Yeah, when that had happened I didn't realize it was for the site, I thought it was just for the forums, which maybe it is...? But I just signed up to get the language workbook. not that I was successful at learning elvish...
Image If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: June 24, 2010 09:11
I believe it's for the entire site and it has to do with parents being aware of what their children are visiting on the Internet. This site could get closed down if we allow membership of those under 13 without the proper authorization. It's a lot of work on both parties' part so we made a cut off date.
arwen1300
Gosling of Vána
Send Message
on: June 28, 2010 07:11
Yeah, it is, I had just not realized that when I signed up.
ArwenElfRinoa
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2011 10:28
Dude..I looked at the title of this thread and thought, "Aw man...stupid being 13." Then I realised "Oh hey I'm almost 19 B-)"
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post Re: Members Under the Age of 13 -- PLEASE READ
on: December 28, 2012 11:25
Moderator's remark:
All members under the age of 13 (or all people under the age of 13 who want to join the site), please read the first post of this thread carefully!
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email