Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Elijahs~Angel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Rangers in the shire
on: April 06, 2004 09:01
ooc: hey everyone!! here's another rp you guys can get stuck into,i think it's quite unusual to see rangers walking around in the shire,but in this rp the rangers enter the shire and guess who's their leader..Faramir!!,i'll be playing him. i'd like some Hobbits and rangers in this, we could even add some of Pippin,Merry, Frodo, and Sam too!.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Faramir lead his group of rangers into the shire,he looked around and he saw beautiful green hills,and in those hills where hobbit holes, there was a big river and lot of brightly coloured flowers surrounding the hills.He lead his men and they made camp in the hills which where away from hobbiton.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Rangers in the shire
on: April 06, 2004 11:33

Eleyn walked with the other rangers, As she looked at the river her eyes immeaditly ran over to Faramir. She smiled and walked up to him. "Isin't the Shire beautiful my lord?" She asked, hoping all traces of shyness were lost. As gust of wind picked up and blew back her dark black hair. Swaying it as if it were trying to yank at it. She liked the wind, It seemed comforting, pulling at your hair and cooling you off on days your hot. Here in the Shire it seemed more relaxing. She looked back up at Faramir and smiled at him. Wondering if her question was going to be replied to.
Elijahs~Angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 09:43
Faramir looked at her "Yes..it's lovely out here" he said and looked around "we'll make camp here tonight" he said to the rangers.

Later that night, he sat on the grass,and looked troubled,he sat and thought about his mother.It was 33 years to the day since his mother had passed away.
indianna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 07:46
Carrey was on her way towards the brandywine bridge, when she saw a group of the Big Folk. Normally, hobbits were shy, and didn't like to mingle, but Carrey was always ready for an adventure. Being brown haired and blue eyed, she looked like most of the other hobbits, except for her spirit of adventure.
She walked right up to the man sitting under the tree and said" Hello. I'm Carrey Crickhollow-Baggins. " She looked in her basket, and noticed some strawberries. " Would you like some strawberries? I just picked them fresh." She held out the basket and offered them some.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 08:11
Frodurien was up and about doing her normal activities. The day was getting late, and a strange feeling had come over her. Something wasn't right with the Shire, something made her feel a little uneasy, as if she was being watched. The wind was blowing hard, so she hurried home, it was a long walk from town to her home in the country-side, and normally was a very pleasent one. She always saw someone who had news for her, but the road was uncommenly calm.

Halfway down the road, she turned, to her surprize, she saw big-people, a lot of big-people. Normally she would have gone over to them and try to become friends with them. after all, she was friends with a few rangers and knew a lot about them. But these were different, they didn't feel right. 'What are they doing here? How come they didn't come by the main road? Are they what you would call, ummm, bad people?' she asked herself. Afraid they would see her watching them, she continued down the road. But she kept an eye on them, for she was a bit frightened. 'Come on, why can't I just walk over to them? They won't hurt me, most likely their friendly, and if they aren't, well I am the fastest runner in all of Hobbiton, maybe even the whole Shire. I at least have to get closer to them, they haven't seen me yet, they haven't looked in my direction. Maybe if I could just hear what they are saying. OK, I will.' Frodurien sneaked behind a tree, and then quietly ran up the hill, and hid behind a bush.
"Yes..it's lovely out here. We'll make camp here tonight." one of the rangers said.
'OK, their nice, nobody can be mean who looks that fair, and cares about the, ummm, the look of things around here. I should meet them.' she thought. All of the sudden she came out from behind the bush.
"Hello, is this your first time in the Shire? Mr. ummm, ummm, Mr...." Frodurien asked the ranger. She noticed Carrey walking over.

[Edited on 8/4/2004 by Frodurien]
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 11:22

Eleyn layed down on the grass. She liked the way it brushed against her cheeks. She smiled, She had been here before. Many times actually, but she had come on the main road before and she wondered if the road they were taking frightened the hobbits. Slowly she sat up and saw Frodurien. She waved and stood up. She noticed she was talking to Faramir.

Eleyn walked over and sat down next to Faramir and Frodurien. "Hi Frodurien!!" She said, gentley and excitedly. "You remember me, right?" She asked looking at her with hope.

She looked over as Carrey came up to them.
Erugenel_of_Mirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 11:27
Lilac Brandybuck stood holding a broom in the doorway of her hobbit hole. She didn't like the looks of the big people wandering around in the Shire. Too many young hobbits gone off into the blue for adventure....
Lilac watched them as they approached a few of her neighbors and scowled. Here we go again, she thought.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 02:18
"Eleyn! I haven't seen you in ages. Wow, I didn't think you would ever come back. "Sorry sir I didn't catch your name...."
"Hello. I'm Carrey Crickhollow-Baggins. Would you like some strawberries? I just picked them fresh." Carrey interrupted, without even realising it.
"I would!" Frourien grabbed three strawberries. She was distracted and had just realised it was time for dinner, and that was were she was headed, home for dinner. 'Why didn't I go home first? I'm never late for a meal, and mom will be very mad if I am. She'll be very suspicious, she is always good at guessing what I am doing or was doing, when I'm not supposed too." Frodurien thought.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 03:34

She smiled. "I'm surprised that I even came back, but i'm glad I did!" She hugged Frodurien and then looked up at Carrey. "Oh no thanks, I'm not hungry, but thank you for offering." She looked over at Faramir who hadn't said anything at all yet. "You okay?" She asked, putting her hand on his shoulder and giving him a soft look.

Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:09
Frealaf had been in the Shire for a week now, watching and guarding the peaceful greenery of the Shire that he so loved. He had been sitting in the bushes with Dwimor grazing nearby when he had spotted the other rangers entering. Frealaf was suspicious, as he had heard no word from Rivendell or the other Dunedain that others were to be sent into the Shire. When they passed he called Dwimor over with a soft cluck and mounted the sandy stallion. Frealaf was grateful he had taken the gentler of his two horses, as the hoofbeats were far quieter. He took a wide circle to approach them from the side, and when he caught sight of them again he was surprised to see his friend Frodurien there. He set Dwimor at a walk and approached from a bit of forest to their right. He smiled a greeting to Frodurien before carrying on with business.
"What is your business here in the Shire?" he asked the group, but mainly Faramir, "I am here with the Dunedain, by order of Lord Elrond."
Frealaf waited patiently for an answer.

[Edited on 10/4/2004 by Gil-galad_of_Lindon]
Elijahs~Angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:11
Faramir looked up at her and he said quietly "i'm ok..don't worry about me" he tried to smile but the thoughts of his mother drove him away from the others.He sat there in silence,not listening to the hobbits talk.He lay back on the grass that night,and he could not stop thinking about his Mother,images raced past his mid of him with her when he was younger, and he could still hear her voice inside her head.The wind blew across the green hills of the shire and he breathed in the fresh evening air,He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep, and he felt his mothers spirit inside him,in his heart.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:21
(can join?)

Suddenly the hobbits around him jumped up, at first Faramir thought there was something wrong but when he looked up he saw that they were running towards a golden haired maiden, only with shimmering translucent wings. She dismounted her white steed and greeted the hobbits after doing so she walked over to Faramir, "My name is Anorell" she said smiling.
Elijahs~Angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:30
Faramir quickly sat up and looked at her
"who might you be?" he asked and he stood up and looked at her.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:42
"My name is Anorell"she said, still smiling "My family lineage is er... unique, I am daughter of Anaressa and Mirellonen, my mother- Anaressa was daughter of a fairy and a man and my father- Mirellonen was son of an elf and a man." I know the hobbits here, I was passing through on a visit, yet I did not know such distinguished people would also be here."
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:56

Eleyn nodded and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek, she stood up and told the hobbit's that she was just going to look around. She wandered into bag end and looked around at all the houses and the other hobbits she had not yet met. Looking down at the tug of her dress she saw a little hobbit child. Smiling she bent down. "Hello dear girl, may I ask who you are?" She asked getting level with the little girl. She didn't say a word but just shook her head. Eleyn laughed as she ran away happily.

((I'm going to bring in one of my hobbit characters, If you don't mind!))

Ruby Fields from LongCleeve of the Shire walked across the plains. She was now 28, as old as her cousin Hildifonds Greenhand of Haysend. She stepped down on closest to the tree and pulled her curly hair into a horses-tail. She couldn't do anything with it anymore. Slowly she looked around and saw a hobbit that she had always adored. His name was Fosco Tussoc of Waymeet. She smiled to herself and walked on, she saw a whole bunch of men, walking down the roads, quietly she followed them behind bushes and tree's. She didn't care that she got alot of twigs and leaves in her hair. These men looked like they were up to something. Why had they come to the shire?
Eleyn stood up and walked another bit. She stopped dead in her tracks to find Eomer and Frealaf talking. She waved and ran up, holding her breath, hoping Eomer wouldn't think her as someone against him. "Frealaf!" She said happily, and hugged him the best she could since he was on the saddle. "How have you been?" She asked when she let go and went back down onto her feet.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 02:52
Frodurien smiled and waved to Frealaf, noticing that he must have known one of the men, she didn't want to disturb them. All of the sudden a white figure came up the hill. Seeing Anorell, she ran over to her. "Anorell, Anorell!" Frodurien yelled in total glee to see her friend again. It always pleased her to see Anorell. She seemed so much like an angel to Frodurien. She gave her a big hug and said "I have missed you, you need to come by more often. It seems like it has been forever since I have last seen you." She smiled at Anorell as the woman laughed. Then she backed away to let the other hobbits have a turn to say hello.
Anorell walked up and talked to Faramir. As soon as their conversation was finished, Anorell walked back towards the hobbits.
Frodurien ran back to the group of big people. Looking at Faramir she noticed he had great sorrow in his eyes. Frodurien sat down beside him and smiled, in attempt to get him to feel better. "Sir, you've no need to be sad, the Shire'll take it all away. And I have to say, if you'll excuse me, unless you guys are brother and sister, which I doubt, I think Elyen likes you. And if you don't mind me sayin' so you should be likin' her back. She's mighty pretty you know, and she's real nice too. Just don't tell her I said this, I shan't like to, ummm... you know, get on her bad side, if she's got one. Which I doubt." Frodurien told Faramir.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 06:32
((Oh no!!! So sorry! I was so hairbrained when I wrote that post! I can't believe I put Emoer instead of Faramir! Oh, I'll go and change it this instant! :blush: ))
Elijahs~Angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 11:24
Faramir nodded and he looked at Elyen and smiled a bit at her.
Night began to fall and Faramir walked over to Elyen and he stood beside her and he said quietly "you're welcome to come to Gondor at your own free will" he looked over the hills which where now covered in the dark of the night,the wind blew lightly and he could hear voices of singing hobbits that were in the green dragon.

He looked at the other Rangers and hobbits and said " i need to get some rest" and he walked into his tent and he lay on his bed but he could'nt stop thinking about his mother,for it still prayed on his mind.He lay awake for most of the night, he heard his fathers voice inside his head [/i]"a chance for Faramir captain of Gondor to show his quality"[i] He turned onto his side and one single tear ran down his cheek.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 06:54
Frodurien got up and ran over to Frealaf. "Hi Frealaf!" she said excitedly. "I didn't know you were here. Is something wrong with that ranger? He seemed really sad, and I thought, you know, since you were talking to him, maybe you knew his name? He didn't get around to tellin' me." she said looking up at him, hoping he would get down so she could give him a hug. "Oh, and maybe you could tell me what is bothering him. Cause, you do know him, right Frealaf?" she asked before he could have a chance to reply.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 07:56

Eleyn looked up at him as the wind picked up her dark hair and played with it faithfully. She smiled. "Thank you, and you are much welcome in Rohan." She said as she looked back over at the pond with the moonlight shining on it. She clenched the handle of her sword and her lip began quivering. Eleyn looked back up at Faramir. "If there is something wrong, please, feel free to tell me." She added looking deep into his eyes while her own sparkeled.

Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 08:12
Ooc - 'Lo peeps!

Ic - Ethoner lay sprawled in the sweet grass propped up on one elbow, his younger brother Denother was snoring quietly nearby.
The older Ranger had watched the comings and goings of hobbits, other rangers and the 'mixed breed' (For want of a better word) who had certainly got a few pulses racing in the camp, with a kind of detached amusement. His attention was centred on his Captain.
Eru only knew why the steward of Gondor had sent his son to this backwood, as pleasant as it was, especially at this time. Ethoner had only been tiny when Faramir's mother had died but he remembered the kingdomwide it had induced and recognised the grief still apparent in the younger Brother of Gondor today.
He hated to admit it but that grief was Faramir's weakness and a Captain should show no weakness.
Though he knew it was not necassary in this sheltered place Ethoner positioned himself outside his Captain's tent and settled himself to watch through the night.
Elijahs~Angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 09:47
Faramir could not sleep.He lay on his side and tears ran slowly down his cheeks, he thought of his mother and those 5 wonderful years he spent with her.He remembered how she used to chase Boromir with him in the gardens and he remembered how she was always there for him when he hurt himself.But those days where long gone,he thought to himself "i should'nt be crying,thats just being stupid" he turned onto his back and stared up at the top of the tent.

Faramir sat up and he went outside for some fresh air,he saw Ethoner and he looked over a river and he saw his reflection his eyes where a little red and he looked tired,but he did'nt want to sleep.He looked at the sky and thought of his mother.

***FLASHBACK***
" Mummy?..."
"yes Faramir?"
"whats those white dots on the big black thing?"
"those are the stars"
"they look nice..what are the stars?"
"well..the stars are little balls of gas,and well..they just are up there"
Findulias hugged Faramir tightly and she kissed his forehead
"mummy?....."
"what now Faramir?"
"don't ever go away from me and Borimir"
"Faramir i won't..i'll always be there for you.."
"stay forever and ever and ever"
"yes Faramir but if anything should happen...just keep me close in your dreams"
"ok...but..whats a dream?"
"you'll find out one day..you'll see when you're older"

***END FLASHBACK***
Faramir stood by the river and thought of that day..he was only three then,and his mother was already dying..but her was too small to understand death. He looked at the stars and said to himself
"you said you'd always be there for me...but you're not" and once again tears ran down his cheeks, and he said quietly
"you can't change the past.."

OOC: I knows....i wrote a lot,but i got a bit carried away and after seeing the film 'The Lion King' so many times i decided to add little bits from that film.

indianna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 03:18
Carrey looked up at the big folk, and noticed something sad about the one who seemed to be their leader. Hoping maybe to cheer them up, she said" Would you folk be interested in coming to my house for supper? I run an in on the other side of hobbiton, and it has a few rooms for big people. If you like, you can stay there."
Carrey went on to describe her inn, The Laughing Robin, with pride. She told about the gardens, which were her pride and joy, the colors, and of course, the dinner that would be waiting for them, if they so chose to go back with her. When she finished, she was breathless with excitement. Eagerly she asked " Will you come?"
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 07:41
Faramir exited his tent and passed Ethoner who still stood guard. The Dark Ranger shook his head and despaired for the young Captain of Gondor. He had never tried to understand the Steward's orders but was sure now that if he tried he would find no shread of sanity left to understand.
Faramir stopped and whispered to himself as he gazed sadly at the clear night sky and Ethoner would have gone to him had he not been beaten to it by a Hobbit.
"Would you folk be interested in coming to my house for supper?"
Such a description of beautiful gardens and even better food followed this enquiry that Ethoner's empty stomach rumbled loudly, betraying his eavsdropping.
At least he had the good grace to look guilty as Faramir shot him a look. But there was the prospect of hobbit cooked food and Ethoner was not about to pass that up so he strode up to Faramir, clapped him heartily on the back and said, "What say you Sir? I think it would be just the thing to boost morale in the men."
Elijahs~Angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 09:46
Faramir looked at him and he said quietly
"yes"

He walked over to the hobbit and he tried to sound cheerful
"my men will join you for dinner"he said and he walked off again,yawning slightly
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 12:51

Eleyn looked up at Faramir and then down at the hobbits. "I'm going to stay here, but thanks for the offer." She said, smiling down at them. She looked up at Faramir and her eyes softened. "You be careful and enjoy youself." She said patting his shoulder. She curtesyed and walked towards a tree, she leant against it's trunk and started weaving a headdress out of flowers.

Elijahs~Angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 04:45
Faramir suddenly changed his mind and he said "actually i'd rather stay here...i've got stuff to think about"

He watched the hobbits and his fellow rangers leave the campsite,he sighed and walked over to the river again and he sat down.He noticed it was getting quite dark, so he found a few old branches and made a small fire.He looked over at Eleyn and he asked "why don't you sit over here" he could use some company but he still felt sad about the death of his mother.
indianna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 05:52
All the way to the Laughing Robin Carrey kept up a stream of endless chatter. When they arrived, she proudly led them around the back door, to an outside dining area. " Just sit down right here and make yourselves comfortable. I'll be back in a jiffy with supper." She turned and scampered off, towards a small door.
Once inside the kitchen, Carrey grabbed an apron and began to make supper. She chose a simple menu, wth mushroom soup, that had been simmering on the stove all day, fresh bread, sharp yelllow cheese, a mild white cheese, ale, wine and cider, and for desert, of course the fresh strawberries, and a pound cake .
When she had it all ready, she began to grab crockery, glasses silverware and napkins and loading them on trays. Since she ran the inn by herself, she had to make quite a few trips to get it all out, but, she did it.
To get the dishes and dinner to the Man-sized tables, Carrey had built small steps to get everything up.
She passed around bowls, cups, forks, knives, and spoons, and then ran back in
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 07:34
Ethoner almost forgot his concern for is Captain at the sight of the food arrayed before him.
When the young Hobbit scampered back into her kitchen he fought his stomach, stood and followed her.
Poking his head through the low door he asked, "Will you not join us Mistress....?"
"Carrey."
"Mistress Carrey. You have provided such food as we have not seen for many a week andthe only thanks we can offer you is an invitation to eat with us."
indianna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 03:45
Looking surprised, she said " Of course, if you insist". Following Ethoner back out to the tables, she grabbed another pitcher of ale. Climbing up the steps to the table, she sat the pitcher down. Then, she sat herself down on the steps and proceeded to help the rangers finish off the suptuous supper.
After serving desert, she offered " I have two man-sized rooms, not enough for all of you , but if some of you want to stay, your'e welcome to. Oh," almost as an afterthought she said " Can I offer anyone a pipe? I don't smoke, but I keep some around for guests."
After that, she stood up and began cleaning up the dishes, putting what was left of the food in the cupboard for the night, in case anyone was hungry later.
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 08:26
Ethoner also stood and began to clear plates, leaving his friends in smoker's heaven with a couple of pouches of Longbottom leaf.
"I think that some of our men would welcome your rooms Mistress Carrey. Hardened Rangers though we all are, some of the men have ended up more than usually footsore and would welcome a bed I'm sure."
"And you?"
"He'll stay." Denother poked his head around the kitchen door grinning.
"Only because you're going to stay with me."
"And you need to take a break." The young soldier stepped inside, "You've been clucking over Faramir for weeks and you need rest."
"I'm fine." Ethoner tried to protest but failed as a huge yawn escaped him.
"Indeed. Anyway, wether you decide to go or stay, I'm going to be out in the gardens for a while. Who knows how long we're going to be here, we might as well enjoy it."
"I do apologise for my younger brother."
indianna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 04:21
Carrey looked up at the man helping her clear away dishes.
" Thank you for your help with the dishes. Let me show you to your rooms."
She grabbed a towel, wiped her hands off, and then grabbed a lamp. " This way" she said. Carrying the lamp, she led the way back out to the outdoor patio, then past her garden, to the guest rooms. Reaching up, she stretched to open the door. Beckoning them to follow, she walked down a short hall, and opened two doors, one across from another. Carrey lifted the glass chimmney on her lamp and lit the candles around the room. Frowning at the bed, she set the lamp down and reached into a small chest and pulled out sheets, blankets, and pillows; then she proceeded to plop them on the three beds in the first room. Turning to Ethoner she said " I'm sorry the beds aren't made, but the linens are clean. I hope these rooms will be all right. If you'll let me know about what time you think that you'll be up, I'll have breakfast ready for you."
She stood there concerned, but smiling, already thinking of the meal she would prepare. Most big people would call it a feast, but she simply called it breakfast.
She directed their atention to the fireplaces in the rooms, showed them where the facilities were, and then waited for an answer as to what time they wanted breakfast.
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 08:33
"Breakfast!" Denother flopped onto the bed nearest the window, "the simple pleasure in life are the best!"
"That they may be," Carrey put in, "But what do you want as your simple pleasure?"
"Whatever you can muster Mistress Carrey." Ethoner replied kneeling at the fireplace, "I have no idea what you have in, but whatever and whenever it is, we will eat it."

Ooc - Sorry it's short, Mum is behind me pestering!

[Edited on 19/4/2004 by Alsin_of_the_Forest]
indianna
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 05:04
Early the next morning, Carrey was up befor the sun. She had no way of knowing then the rangers would wake up, so she decided to have it ready at two hours past sunrise.
After starting a fire in the stove, Carrey ran out back to watch the sun rise as she picked fresh tomatoes, peppers,brocolii, onions, and potatoes. AFter putting the veggies in her basket, she went to the henhouse and colledted two dozen eggs. Skipping back to the kitchen, she peeled the potatoes, cubed them, and then set them to boil. Next, she chopped up the veggis into small pieces and began to fry them up in a generous helping of butter.
After the potates had been boiling for a while, she took them out of the water, drained them, and then began to fry them with the onions. While they were frying, she began to make 4 loaves of quick bread, so that it would be ready for breakfast. After putting the bread in the oven, Carrey began to set the outside tables with silverware, mugs, plates, and a small vase of fresh flowers, from the garden.
Then she hurried back inside to check on her food. The potatoes had browned nicely, and the veggies were done. Pulling both pots off the stove and onto potholders, she dumped the veggies on a platter, and the began to crack the eggs into the pan. Setting the pot with the scrambled eggs on the stove, she grated half a wheel of cheese into the eggs, and added a touch of milk to make the eggs fluffy.
Once they were well done, she added the veggies to the eggs, and mixed them up, so it was both a delight to the tounge and the eyes: the yellow of the eggs and cheese, and the red of the tomaotes and bell peppers, and the green of japalenos and bell peppers.
It was then that she checked on her bread. It was smelling wonderful, and sure to get the guests up. Carrey grabbed an oven mit and pulled out the rack in the oven. Gently thumping the bread to make sure it was done, she pulled out all 4 loaves and set them to cool.
Going over to the cupboard, she began to pull out jars of jellies, jams, marmalades, and butter creamed with honey, to make it sweet.
Setting it all on the table outside, she sat down on the top step and kept a watch over the food, to make sure no wandering hobbit came by to eat her guests' meal.
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 08:12
"Urrgh." Denother stretched and untangled himself from his blanket, he had never been a mornings person and even military service couldn't change that.
A waft of fresh morning air through the open window carried the scent of fresh bread and eggs to him and he nearly tossed himself out of the window trying to check if that was true.
Outside he saw their hostess sat nasking in the early morning sun with a spread even more magnificent than the previous evening's set before her.
"Ethoner!" He trew a pillow at his sleeping brother, "Breakfast!"
"Hmm! Go 'way Den! Next patrol's not due for hours!"
"Stupid!" This time the covers came off the bed. "We aren't at home now! We're in the Shire and Breakfast is on the table!"
"Arrg! Why you little!" Ethoner was now very awake and lunged at his younger brother with his own pillow and soon a very un ranger like, full scale pillow fight had erupted between the brothers and the two others int he room who had gotten caught in the crossfire. All this while trying to get washed and dressed at the same time!
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email