Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
Post Link to the new RP site; Loki's palace( NT theads)
on: August 31, 2004 03:06
Our new sister site, lokis-palace.com, is the new home of all of our Non-Tolkien RP theads and new RPs are starting all of the time.
Loki's palace can be reached by clicking Right Here.

[Edited on 13/1/2007 by PotbellyHairyfoot]

[Edited on 13/1/2007 by PotbellyHairyfoot]

[Edited on 8/3/2007 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
Post RE: Link to the new RP site; Loki's palace( NT theads)
on: August 28, 2005 11:40
I think what has happened is that you are registered in MG but you can't enter without your password, which prob. came in the email from MG. Try signing in and click on "forgot password?" They will send you another one but you will have to set your junk mail blocker on a less restrictive level so it won't be deleted again. You have signed in as wgg15 and wgg16. Pick one and try that one, requesting "forgot Password" to send you another email. But be sure to set your junk blocker before you do.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
whitegoldgoddess15
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Link to the new RP site; Loki's palace( NT theads)
on: August 28, 2005 01:22
I just tried that - which was a good idea, I hadn't even thought of that - but it said no can do because my account is currently inactive, and to contact the admin. I'll try that now, and edit in what happens.

Edit: Okay, here's what happened. I did wwg15 with my Yahoo email. Wwg16 with GFXArtist (Which didn't accept it apparently), and drowpriestess2009 with my family's email address. So I am now in! Thank you much for helping! Even though it's not the user name I desired, I'll still take it, because I usually use drowpriestess200- on everything anyway. So thank you for your help, and see anyone who belongs to Monkey Games there!

[Edited on 28/8/2005 by whitegoldgoddess15]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email