Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Mhairi
Council Member
Send Message
Post Middle Earth Advertiser
on: November 07, 2002 08:54
Owing to the large number of lost creatures, broken weapons and food shortages in Middle Earth, welcome to the Middle Earth Advertiser.

Should any of your role playing characters require anything at all, simply post your request here. Who knows, someone else out there might have found your lost Warg, know where to find replacement arrows or be able to supply a barrel of best cider.

Please note, the Middle Earth Advertiser takes no responsibility for the supply of substandard goods.
Mhairi
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: November 07, 2002 08:56
The Stay Awhile seeks tall handsome heroes for menial housework and general harrassment. Dark gorgeous eyes a must. Broad shoulders preferable. Long legs an advantage. Comfortable lodgings, good food, great parties.

Please call in person to The Stay Awhile and ask for Mhairi or Ringhilwen. Interviews will be held over a large drink.
pipsqueak
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 07, 2002 09:16
Needed...wait, Required: Badguys for RPG.
Report to pipsqueak via pm, if interested!
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2002 02:43
Seeking
young elf girl, searching for a young elf boy/guy. age preference over 900+. need friends.
help?
Vorondo
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2002 10:15
If wanted:

Male, Gondorian capitin/warrior of the king's army, and second hand to King Aragorn

willing to be in a thread strictly for battle or characters....

OR

willing to be love interest to any female character. ....

(I'm not desperate, it's just that many ppl are PMing me, and asking, so I'm putting up an ad-thing )

Please PM Vorondo if you have any questions or info about a thread you'd like me to get involved in Please check out my character profile in the "Profile" section.

[Edited on 16/11/2002 by Vorondo]
Mhairi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2002 08:18
Wanted

Men of Gondor and/or Rohan to meet with us on our 'Journey to Gondor'. Not for love interest!

PM Mhairi if you feel you can help to add a few interesting twists to our journey.
Römen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2002 10:18
If interested:

--------------------------------------

Male Elf

- looking for threads to post in
- skilled warrior and bowmen
- can be friend, foe, or something more (particularly to females)
- check out profile and character profile in RP forum, or PM me for more

Bye now!
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2002 05:22
Searching for]
Female Elf looking for a nice boyfriend(here, online) please PM.
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: November 17, 2002 09:04
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Hanging Horseman... "more than just a rotten bar"... is throwing a bash for killjoy (the guest of, ahem... honour) and for all the student/uni. types who are finishing exams soon!! November 29th is the day... anytime... (and it may run over into the next day...hehehe) Elvish One-Minute Hangover Cure will be available. Please come armed to the teeth, like usual! Dark Lords & Ladies welcome! All Races welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read page 1 of the thread so you can enjoy the bar's unique 'ambiance'...

PM Mithrodwen (Fiend, the bar's owner) or Elerrina for more information.
Lubyla
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2002 01:10
Lady Elven Princess Looking for a good RPG. Must have hobbit(s), and wizard(s). PM me for more details, or if you have an RPG for me to join
pipsqueak
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 24, 2002 04:21
Needed Most Urgently: Good Guy!
for
'Fall of Darkness' thread...pm me if interested.must feel pity for cute abused hobbits.
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2002 03:08
Need any volunteers in the 2nd Age to sail to Lower Earth and fight to free the Elves there.

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=2004

Above is the link to get to the quest. Just hop aboard and make yourself known.

May Eru bless those who come and help.

Acantalus, son of Menelus
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: November 25, 2002 04:07
Business Opportunity
Elvish Goosha- A shop situated just down the lane fro The Stay Awhile Inn is available . It is a turn-key operation and contains , clothing, jewellery and weapons shops, along with fabric, torches, loose jewels and everything else needed in manufacture. The original proprietar has gone on to other ventures leaving everything ready for the next shopkeeper.
The shop can be leased outright and run independently or the new owner can become a n affiliate of the HFH clan. If interested see PBHF for the key or just post in the shop and take over.

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=1546

[Edited on 25/11/2002 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: November 27, 2002 09:37
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hanging Horseman... "more than just a rotten bar"... is throwing a bash for killjoy (the guest of, ahem... honour) and for all the student/uni. types who are finishing exams soon!! November 29th is the day... anytime... (and it may run over into the next day...hehehe) Elvish One-Minute Hangover Cure will be available. Please come armed to the teeth, like usual! Dark Lords & Ladies welcome! All Races welcome!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read page 1 of the thread so you can enjoy the bar's unique 'ambiance'...
PM Mithrodwen (Fiend, the bar's owner) or Elerrina for more information.

[Edited on 11/29/2002 by Elerrina]
Anoron
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2002 03:53
Announcement:

For anyone interested in reading a great triolgy!!!!

1 - "Hooded Figure Seeks Hirilear"

2 - "Defending Gondor"

3 - "A New Power Rises"

The thrid chapter has not started yet, but we will be closing "Defending Gondor" soon, and starting the other one. It started out being just one story, but by popular demand, we have turned it into a trilogy. Thank you to all those who gave us support and compliments!

Please, come and read!! Enjoy!!

º¤Anoron¤º

[Edited on 30/11/2002 by Anoron]
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: November 30, 2002 10:29
"Archers of the Silver Moon

We have lost many of our members and I think that it is time that I recruit and train more Elves in our ways so that our Lore is not forgotten if you are interrested in joining speak to Elruwen Greenleaf."

"Elruwen Greenleaf (leader)

Elvithrawyn Silvrenithil (deputy) (dd) *dd = died*
Lomaranduil Silvrenithil (dd)
Elindir Siannodel (dd)
Deliwiel Siannodel (dd)
Karvanor Galanodel (dd)
Earuviel Galanodel (dd)"
Elerrina Alatáriel (Adept)

What will you do?"[/b]
pipsqueak
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 07, 2002 02:42
Needed: RPGers for Warriors of the Fourth Age: Rebellion of Gondor.

PM me if you wish to join. We have many positions, including captives of Gondor.

It is a scripted RPG.
Orosarniel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 07, 2002 02:52
Attention: A new RPG, "Meduseld: The Golden Hall of Edoras", is in need of characters!

It takes place in Rohan, in the Golden Hall of King Theoden. People are allowed to play characters such as King Theoden, Eowyn, Aragorn, Legolas, Men/Women of Rohan, and many more. You also have the option of playing your own character.

Characters are to reenact the events in the book, such as Eowyn falling in love with Aragorn, the banishment of Grima Wormtongue, etc. Although, they are allowed to do this in anyway the wish, so therefore they have the freedom of exaggerating some points or creating new events which did not occur in the book.

Please contact me by PM if you're interested in playing a character or joining the RPG.
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2002 09:59
Looney Alert
New RPG "Looney Toons United" seeking looney members. this isnt gonna be all that looney cuz we will solve a few mysteries and quests! Come in to join the fun!
Fantasy_Elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2002 03:08
needed:

interesting RPGs , that are in need for an elf character, can be for many uses (warrior, love, or any thing)

if the above is needed somewhere- PM Fantasy_Elf.
Taurnedan
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2002 02:00
If needed:

Ranger/warrior
Male
Single
Leader or follower

Mhairi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2002 09:14
Elvish Goosha's is once again open for business

In anticipation of the festive season, Elvish Goosha's has reopened.

We offer fine gowns, handsome riding clothes, beautiful jewellery and small weapons.

Come and visit our friendly shop on the East/West Road, just out of Bree and next door to the Stay Awhile Inn. We look forward to meeting you.

Merry Christmas!
Beleg_Strongbow
Master marksman, and ancestor to that Greenleaf kid
Send Message
on: December 17, 2002 06:28
If Needed:

Beleg Cuthalion -

An Eldar Elf from the First (second?) Age, known as the Strongbow - you might be familiar with him. See his profile in the Character Profile Thread if interested. He is of course an excellent archer, perhaps the best archer known. I suppose his time here could be before or in between his involvment with Beren and Turin. Or perchance he can be in an AU.

Is available for battles, love interests, what have you. But PG rate it. As of now he is in the RPG entitled "An Elf walks into a bar..."

Feel free to send me a private message if you're interested.

thanks--

[Edited on 18/12/2002 by Beleg_Strongbow]
SadisticYoda
Danger to Mankind
Send Message
on: December 20, 2002 05:57
WANTED

Willing RPG'ers for the "Forging of Heroes" thread. Must be willing to post on a regular basis, WITHOUT Godmoding or changing the plot Rapidly. This is expected to be long and "epic" so do your best for correct spelling ( :cry: ) and ect. punctuation. (probaly spelled that wrong too ))
Simply enter the thread to join. PM Acheron or I if you have any questions.
Andoral
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2002 09:02
If Needed:
Pheondo
An elf warrior of Mirkwood willing to be part of any thread that involves a good plot. PM me any time if you want me to join in your story, always looking for a new one. Look up my Character Profile in the forum.
I am a very skilled bowman (learned under the teachings of Prince Legolas)

i can be bad or good but, always my character .
Anorel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2002 12:05
((ooc: This, ladies and gentlemen, is the result of boredom and not having a life outside the rpg forum...))

If Interested:
* female elf of the Noldor
* respected noble with many allies
* skilled with blades
* not single
* has been around since the Noldor came to Middle-Earth so can play in any age

I'm willing to play parts outside of my character if neccesary. Check "Character Profile" or PM me for more information or if you want me to participate in a thread.

((Hurry before the boredom kills me!!!))
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2003 09:27
NEEDED: WANDERERS!

Im starting a group of mercinarys that just kinda run around and fight in a bunch of battles and go where ever we are needed, Just PM me your charater profile and like why you want to join, im gonna chose like 5 lieutenants depending on how many people apply. Im gonna take the first fifty people that apply. O and we need a NAME for our group! so if you have any suggestions post it!

if you wanna know about me, heres my character profile:

Name: I go by many names but I usually use Dale.

Race: Elf,never been to the gray havens.

Home: I don't really live anywhere Im more of a wanderer.

Description: Tall(elf duh!) Blonde hair(once again Duh!)Green eyes.

Personality: Very mysterious, most people don't know my real name or where I really came from...........

Weapons: I use a bow, but for the most part I use 2 daggers and some little knifes that I throw at people.

Asset: I know a lot about animals and have lots of connections and dealings with the great eagles.

Other info: I ride around on a Palamino horse I call Yavvana.
Linwe
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2003 10:08
If needed:

Hazel, Half human/dwarf available for any RP that needs a shy girl, although once I make friends, I love to talk. I am skilled with a bow and sword.I am a skilled rider and excellent with animals. I do not currently have a bow on my person. I carry a sword which I made as a apprentice blacksmith in Rohan. I am currently a blacksmith at the Happy Horse Stable and Part time 'help" at the tavern of friends and strangers. I am looking for my parents, or anything I can fin out about them. (so if you may know anything...) I am also looking for people to befriend and perhaps a guy friend.

((see character profile for more info or PM me and I can fill-in (make-up) more if needed)
Mordecai
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2003 09:11

LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME? GOOD FRIENDS? GOOD FUN?!

Then come over to the "Moulin Rouge"

- do anything
- be with anyone

Just a good relaxing thread (most of the time)

Note: Some participants do have their own stories going on, but that shouldn't stop you from coming in. Your presence won't interfear with them...and they won't interfear with you
Tenemswe
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2003 09:58
Wanted: humorous person to post on "Humor in the Fellowship" post in Tolkien-Related rpg. Anyone can come, but NO overly gross or gay jokes accepted!!!!!! This could be fun, please come (and be a real character if pos.)

Also wanted: Husband prospect(mortal man) for Mirkwood elf Merenwen (year 2900)
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2003 05:35
NEEDED:

Anyone famillier with the BBC version of Jane Austin's 'Pride and Prejudice'?

Join the RPG of 'Pride and Prejudice', which is found in this forum.

Roles still needed to be take, and this is a serious thread, so those who enjoy these, I encourage you to join.

Please go to the thread and find out who is left (as of now, we still need some males!) then PM me with the character you wish to play.

Thanks!
Anorel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2003 10:10
Four characters looking for interesting posts to join. I prefer to post in the TT forum but I do make exceptions. Please pm me and just ask me to join if you want me to.

You can check all of the character info in the RPG Characters section but here's some basic info anyway. All characters here are currently single although that may change over time.

Durmeleth
Race: Elf
Home: None. Wanders.
Hair: black
Eyes: blue

Ceridwen
Race: Men
Home: Rohan
Hair: brown
Eyes: green
Occupation: Helps father in the local bar. Trains to be a warrior and rider.

Rhiannon
Race: Men
Home: Ithilien
Hair: auburn
Eyes: gray

Lanthiriell
Race: Elf
Home: Lothlorien
Hair: dark blonde
Eyes: blue
Tenemswe
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2003 06:21
Needed URGENTLY to fight a dark menace that has struck California in present day (we don't know what it is yet-maybe Mickey Mouse? Taz?):
- Some stouthearted Dwarf-men
- A few mortal humans
-people willing to help play the actors in the LotR movies, but we all share them (PS no, they don't have girlfriends. sorry)
- Sense of humor a must!

Please report to the Non-Tolkien Forum: What if there were still Dwarves Around? thread for further details.
Hope to see some wacky, but well-spoken and good-grammared (for example, don't make up words like "good-grammared" unless it fits the story) people and Dwarves!!! and yes, Dwarf women do have beards. Sorry. (:

[Edited on 21/2/2003 by Tenemswe]
Ringhilwen
Ilúvatar's Designer & Haldir\'s Little Squirrel
Send Message
on: February 16, 2003 07:53
Needed:
Quality RP'ers interested in joining a scripted/AU/TR roleplay. Thread is called "Revenge on Dol Guldur." We could use a few rangers, some surviving elves, hobbits, humans, and DEFINITELY some bad guys. Check out the thread, as the premise is given in the first two posts, and contact either myself or Pipsqueak to join.

Note to evil characters: You'll have a bit of a free reign, since we haven't figured out exactly what the evil in Dol Guldur is....and everyone involved can help plan the story...

[Edited on 2/17/2003 by Ringhilwen]
Anorel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2003 06:16
Passing through Rohan and in need of a good pint? Stop by Tristan's! This bar is located in a small and fairly quiet village a few leagues north of Edoras with a comfy inn right next door. Tristan's offers the best service around with the finest drinks and friendliest employees. All races welcome! Come join us today and meet some new and exciting people! Who knows? A few friends might come in handy for future rpgs! (Located in this forum.)
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email